Pain goes Away when I see You

My Cute Love Story

[SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

"Its Jinri... she.... she broke her arms." Oh snap i gotta go see Sulli. JAY FRIGGEN PARK I THOUGHT SHE DIED YOU SCARED THE POO (I dont swear) OUT OF MY LIFE.

"Babe, ill be back im gonna go see Sulli." I said as i kissed his forehead where there wasnt a wound so i wouldnt hurt him.

"Who the heck is Sulli?" Jay asks. You know what im not dealing with him. I then went out of the room and asked the secratery(?) where Choi Jinri's room was. I went in the room and saw Sulli on the hospital bed with two broken arms and a sad Taemin beside her. Da heck? Where did Taemin come from? Wow. I havent seen Sulli since the first week of school... I missed her. i did tell her that i would be staying at my house for a while, but havent contacted her since.

"Hey." Sulli said with a smile. Her smile always made me happy. "I heard the whole story about you and Jonghyun from Jay."  Jay friggen Park. I wanted to tell her. "And that hes hospitalized in this hospital because he got into a car accident." -_- "Are you going to be okay?" She asks with a worried tone." I smile at her and say its fine.

"I should be asking you if you're okay." I say and she says shes fine too. Then i say Jonghyun is going to be okay too.

"But uhh... not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" I said as i turn to Taemin. K that kinda sounded rude.

"Oh Sulli didnt tell you were dating? Well we are and we are happy together." He says and flashes a smile. Waaaaaait. VAT O_O.

"wut. when. did. this. happen." I said as my eyes were still widened.

"I dunno." Says a blushing Sulli.

"Well anyways. I have to go check on Jonghyun. See you later.

 

[END OF SUNYOUNG'S P.O.V.]

 

MEANWHILE WITH ONTORIA...

Onew cant take it anymore. He needs to get Victoria. He needs chicken too. When hes stressed, he eats chicken. "AHHH what am i going to do." He says as he puts his head in his hands. Then his mind went DING.

SCOOL (idc how i spell it cause i dont like it)

Victoria was sitting in class listening to the teacher and writring down what hes saying in point form. As she was doing that, Onew was starring at her and thinking of his plan when his mind went DING. He was really nervous cause of what he was going to do. He was shaking and his hands were all sweaty. But he had to do it cause he couldnt take it anymore. Constantly dreaming about her, thinking about her, and even wanting to- *DRINNNNGGGGGGGGGG* the bell rang. Now was his time to make that DING in his mind happen in reality. Onew was waiting for Victoria to get  out of the classroom. It was last period so he has lots of time on his hands. When she came out, Nickhun was about to say hi, but Onew dragged her away and Victoria was shocked. She followed anyways. He brought her to an empty hallway where no one would barely go to. At last. Hes alone with her. She looked up at him making the what-do-you-want face.He smirked and pinned her on the wall. She was blushing like crazy. 

"W-what are y-" Before she could finish, he put a finger over shushing her. He kisses the sensative spot behind her ear which sent chills down her spine. But the thing is... she liked it. He then whispers in her ear.

"Ive been wanting to do this for a while now." He takes off his shirt and blazer leaving only his under shirt on showing off his big muscles and some of his abs. She was blushing way too much right now. Shes speechless at how hot his body looks. He puts his muscular arms around her waist and inches closer. And closer... until their lips met. She let him since she liked him too. They both felt sparks in the kiss. Yes. Onews plan worked. They made some movement in the kiss. Victoria thought that his lips are really soft. Like really soft. When they let go, they both had their foreheads againts eachother and Onew spoke up first. 

"Will you be mine, Victoria?" 

"Yes." She said as she smiled. He then also smiled and hugged her tight. Victorias first Korean boyfriend, Onew. They make a perfect match cause Victoria can cook really well so she can cook chicken for Onew anytime he wants chicken. Just perfect

 

[JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.]

My ribs hurt. But for some reason, when Sunyoung comes in the room, i brighten up and the pain in my ribs decrease. How? Is it because of the power of love? If it is, then thats cool. "Its time for your injection." She said looking tired. I dont think she slept that well.

"Sunyoung, did you sleep last night?" I said in a worried tone to my girlfriend or my soon-to-be-wife. Thats right. Im gonna purpose to her after i feel all better and get discharged from the hospital. 

"Uhh ya... kinda. Well... i couldnt stop thinking about you and Sulli. I mean you are two that i love very much and it hurts me to see you guys hurt. I want you guys to be safe. All i could imagine last night were you guys hurt and i felt so much pain in my heart." 

Dang it. Im ruining her sleep.

" Sunyoung-ah, dont worry about us. Were fine. Were not gonna go anywhere and i am definetly not going to leave you. I love you okay. Reamember that." I said then a nurse came in with an injection. OMG I HATE INJECTIONS. But i dont care cause when i think of Sunyoung, all of my pain goes away. I really like it this way. I just love her. No matter what happens, nothing will kill our love. Nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY I JUST LOVE USING ITALICS. I think this a very bad and short chapter =.= IM SORRYY. But i just want to finish this. Im going to have 2 chapters left. AND YAYY CHRISTMAS IS COMINGG. Im random. k. If you dont like my story go ahead and say somethingt that you dont like about it. I dont care. Cause i already think its not that good. I didnt even have any ideas. I just winged it. Wow its hot in my house .-. I cant believe it was 13 degrees celcius yesterday... and its even december. 

Omg i went on the EYK website and i watched all the nominee video thingys and this song caught my ears. Now i cant stop replaying it. I really like their style TEHE. k bye.

Link to song: http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=3j1E5DKVPr0

k. bye.