Car Accident

My Cute Love Story

(By the way my finger is all good now.)

~~

Its been 2 weeks since Jay had come from America. Jonghyun had still been living with them so that the house wont be that empty and quiet cause Sunyoung and Jay dont really talk to eachother that much. Its a brother and sister thing. Sunyoung and Jay were sitting on the couch together watching TV in the living room and Jonghyun then came down the stairs with his jacket on.

"Jonghyun where are you going?" Sunyoung asked as she noticed him.

"Im going out with my friend Minho cause i havent seen him in a long time. So im gonna go to his house." He replied. Minho... that name sounded familiar. Then Sunyoung remembered who it was.

"Ohhh its that guy who stopped you from slapping me isnt it? When you go there, tell him i said thank you for that." And she just smiles.

"YAH. Dont remind me of that i regretted it big time." Jonghyun said while getting his keys and about to walk out the door..

"Waiitt." Sunyoung said while getting up. "You cant leave unless you give me a goodbye kiss." She frowned with puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine fine." He said as he pecked her on ze lips. "Bye hun. Bye Jay." He said as he opened the door. (A/N: I repeat a lot of things...)

Jonghyun started his car and got off the driveway. He then stopped when there was a red light. He was about to make a left turn, but some idiot just kept on driving straight and then BOOM. The man had crashed into the side of Jonghyun's car and his car just kept on flipping and flipping and flipping until the whole car was dented. He was bleeding in lots of places. He then reached for his phone and dialed Sunyoung's number.

Sunyoung checked her phone to see whose calling and it was Jonghyun. She smiled at who it was and picked it up.

"Jjong whats wrong? Miss me already." She teased.

"Sun- Sunyoung." He said on the other line.

"Jonghyun? Are you okay why do you sound like your hurt?" She began to worry. Jay had also heard this and payed his attention to his sister.

"I-I got in-to a c-car c-crash. I-m ble-e-e-ding badl-y. I-im at XXX Ave-nue. I- i love you Sunyoung." He managed to try and not stutter those words.

Sunyoung's eyes widened at what he just said. She cant even believe he managed to say he loves her while he's in pain. What if he dies? She'll have no one left, but Jay and Sulli. What if something happens to them too and she'll be alone. She just froze in her spot and Jay is asking what happened and she cant answer him cause shes not listening to him. Shes too distracted right now.

"S-sunyoung? If y-your th-ere i r-r-really l-love y-you, p-l-lease.... wait.... for.... me." Once he ended that sentence, he went unconcious and dropped the phone. The line went dead. *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* was all Sunyoung could hear which she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Jonghyun? J-jonghyun?? JONGHYUN!!" She now had tears flowing down her face. "JAY CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JONGHYUN GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT AND HES ON XXX AVENUE HURRYY!!" She couldnt stop crying. With that said Jay hurridley called 911 and told them what happened. When he ended the call he hugged Sunyoung tight and her hair.

"Its okay. Im sure hes fine. Lets go." He said and they got ready to go. As they reached the scene, Jonghyuns car was dented... everywhere which made Sunyoung want to cry even more. There were police everywhere and an ambulance to take Jonghyun to the hospital. Her heart was beating so fast. She didnt know what to do. Only good times of her and Jonghyun were flowing through her mind. And then this happens. She sees Jonghyun being put in the ambulance. Her whole world then stopped and shutdown for a second. She wanted to hug him tight right now. She wanted to be in his protective arms and talk about how much they love eachother. Jonghyun would then be pecking her cheeks countless times. She needs him. Jay and Sunyoung both got into the ambulance with him and the parimetics. For the whole ride, she just stares at her unconcious, hurt boyfriend and could only breathe big deep breaths.

They then arrived at the hospital and hurridley found him a room. Jay and Sunyoung wait outside patiently waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them whats going on. The doctor came out of the room and said, "He is injured badly. He broke 4 ribs, broke his right arm and left leg, he has to get stiches on his right knee and left arm, and he has many cuts and scrapes. But we have to do surgery on him. We need to do surgery in his knee and then give him the stiches. He will only have a 10% chance of living." 10% chance of living... 10% chance of living... 10% chance of living... That kept on replaying in Sunyoungs mind. That was how much percent her umma had of living when she was about to do the surgery. Sunyoung was about to faint. Thats it... shes done... Fate doesnt want her to stay with the love of her life. Fate hates her. This is what shes thinking. Shes not that confident anymore. She hopes and prays that this perentage of his living will be alright.

An hour of the surgery had past and the doctor came out as they finished. Theres a sad look on his face. Is that... it? She thought to herself. "D-doctor? What are the results? You're not that happy. Does that mean...?" Jay said feeling really worried for Sunyoung.

"Yes... There are no donuts in the staff room today." Jays mouth opens. He got scared there for a second. "Oh uhh ya the patient. Hes going to live, but he needs some rest so he will be able to go back home in 5 days. You will be able to visit him. You can visit him now if you want." With that said Sunyoung managed to smile a bit. She walked inside the room as Jay followed. He was sleeping and he had an oxygen mask on. Sunyoung was so sad to see him like this. He had cuts and bruises everywhere. Jonghyun opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Sunyoung.

"I'll leave you two alone." Jay said as he walked out of the room.

"Jjong..." Sunyoung ried to speak, but she couldnt. She was so lucky to have him alive right now.

"Sunyoung-ah." He tried to speak. "Do you know how much i love you? I love you more than all the stars there are in this universe." She began to tear up at the first thing he tells her after surgery.

"Jonghyun-ah, i love you too. You dont know how worried i was when i got that call. That was the worst call i have ever gotten. And do you know how much i love you? I love you more than what you just said." Jonghyun couldnt help, but smile as much as he could. All of a sudden, Jay comes bursting in the room which startled Jonghyun and Sunyoung.

"Sunyoung... Its Jinri... She.... She..."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG THIS IS SHORT. I got a bit teary eyed when i wrote this. My dad was even playing sad music in the backround which made me want to cry even more... Anyways, i finally updated and idk i just had to idea of Jonghyun getting hurt and being okay so i just did that. I got the idea from whe my 2 aunts and grandma got into a car crash and their black car was dented everywhere... and i mean everywhere. I even saw a picture. My grandma broke 4 of her ribs. One of my aunts broke her leg and got stiches, and my other aunt who was the driver got surgery in her knee and got stiches. We practaclly saved my little cousin who was only months old. She was suppose to go home with them, but my sister and i wanted her to sleep over. My sister and i are life savers \(._.)/. Lol im boring you with my life story arent i... Well anyways thank you to all those people reading my story i really appriciate it. As some of you know, i am making another fic and its all one shots of Luna and guys. Please read the description and this is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/601638/f-x-luna-one-shots-w-male-idols-luna-romance-oneshots-maleidols

The ending has a bit of a twist hehe.

I will try to update soon.

I might put only 2 or 3 chapters more and ill complete this fanfic and sart my next one.

Bye bye~~