No Violence

New Toy
MIEUN
 
"Mieunee?"
 
"Mimi go home", Chansung doesn't even look at me.
 
I shake my head standing my ground, I had to make sure Zelo doesn't feel the need to face off against Taecyeon! Poor Zelo would be more than squished. Chansung sighs glaring at me. I could tell by the way he was staring at me that I was about to recieve a lecture. Well whatever it took to keep Zelo safe. Chansung steps closer to me kissing my forehead handing me money confusing me. Usually I'm in trouble not rewarded when I go against Chansung. Actually Junho, Taecyeon and Nichkhun reward me when Chansung's not looking. Junsu and Wooyoung try to enforce whatever punishment Chansung gives me.
 
"Why don't you go inside and save our table? It's a few tables away from his friends but-"
 
"Was there one with really curly hair?"
 
"What about purple hair?", Eunjin squeaks from her hiding place.
 
"Yeah, both.....you like them?"
 
"Jun Hong's really nice! We went to the amusement park...the one you promised to take me to"
 
"Okay then go get one of those weird chocolate things you like and sit with Jun Hong", Chansung laughs.
 
I hurried to Eunjin so we both could figure out something we both could get. Maybe nothing bad was going to happen today, maybe Yongguk wouldn't do something stupid that made Zelo feel the need to defend him. We weren't that far away when I heard someone hit the pavement.
 
 
 
 
 
 
YONGGUK
 
He couldn't stand it any longer, whatever Chansung was to her he was lending his toy out to others!  Yongguk hadn't expected to get one of the others attacking him when he punched Chansung. After another punch everything seemed to blurr making it hard to figure out what was going on. When the blurr cleared he found himself being bandaged up by Mieun who looked very upset. At him? He couldn't figure out just who so he assumed him. She refused to look at him focusing on the task up patching him up. Yongguk sighs leaning back out of her reach his back resting on a brick wall. They were still in the alley?
 
"Are you refusing to let me fix you too?"
 
"Too? Someone else tried?"
 
"Yeah, the vice president", Mieun jerks her head towards Himchan.
 
"I'd rather have you touch me"
 
Mieun sighs moving closer to him continuing what she was doing before he moved away. He tried to show off a gummy smile but a sharp pain jolted through him with other plans. Clearly one of the six had busted his lip. Not one of his brightest ideas he'd agree but it earned him one heck of a y nurse. Well she would be if she lost the plain jane act that made her invisible to everyone else.
 
"There now I have to go"
 
Yongguk clamps a hand around her thigh before she could stand up, "My toy needs to nurse me back to health considering it was your relatives that did this"
 
"Chansung Oppa was just trying to protect me"
 
"I'm not going to hurt you"
 
Mieun looks at his hand gripping her thigh far too tightly to be considered nice.
 
"Well if I do you'll like it"
 
Mieun blushes trying to pull his hand free.
 
"I wasn't asking Mieunee"
 
"Then let me go"
 
"I want your word that you'll show up"
 
"No"
 
He tightens his grip making sure to dig his nails into her leg.
 
She whimpers, "I said no"
 
"I'm telling you that you are doing it but I was trying to be nice..."
 
"Try harder"
 
Before he could punish her, Chansung heads towards them meaning Yongguk had to remove his hand especially since he didn't feel like another fight. Chansung glances at Mieun then Yongguk more like glaring hatefully at Yongguk then heading back to his friends. Yongguk decided to punish her later coming up with several things he could do to her.
 
"Fine go home with him," Yongguk leaned against the wall trying to use it to stand up groaning at the attempt.
 
"Is vice president walking you home?"
 
"No and for the record none of them know where I live just like I don't know where Zelo or Jong Up lives"
 
"I wasn't going to ask you!"
 
"We'll see"
 
Mieun growled in frustration standing up tossing a very cold glare then stomping away to join Chansung. Even if he had to take another beating he was going to figure out how Chansung and Mieun were related.
 
 
 
 
 
 
MIEUN
 
I was glad to be back with Chansung and his friends, they always made me smile. Especially when Nichkhun tries to help Wooyoung with his english and Wooyoung tries to be cute. Eunjin wasn't as interested in Chansung or his friends as she was watching the alley....wait was she interested in the two faced Kingka? Well that puts a damper on everything. I talk Taecyeon into giving me a ride home. I really didn't want to have that conversation with her just yet. Eunjin's sister was waiting for me in front of my house and immediately fixed her outfit trying to make herself look nice as Taecyeon steps out of the car. I shake my head heading straight for the door hoping to get away from all this craziness.
 
"You feeling sick yet?"
 
I froze, Taecyeon stumbles behind me.
 
"Teasing"
 
"Not funny", Taecyeon sighs.
 
"Don't like the idea of little Yongguk love children running around?", she continues.
 
Even I didn't like the idea.....deep down somewhere I guess if they weren't like him- NO! NOT EVEN THEN! My cellphone chimes with an omnious tone making both me and Eunjin's sister groan. Yongguk was calling me, after everything he put me through.
 
"Let Taecyeon answer it"
 
"Who is it?", Taecyeon looks between us.
 
"Who else would she put that ringtone for?"
 
"Her mother, Chansung, Junsu...I got a million other names", Taecyeon smiles.
 
"Bang Yong Guk", I snatch the phone from him. If he was just gonna make jokes then I would answer it. "What now?"
 
"Since you refused to be my nurse be waiting at the school gate tomorrow"
 
"Why, we don't have school tomorrow"
 
"Mieunee....just listen to me"
 
I shivered as he dropped his voice lower on purpose. Damn him! I quickly hang up on him rubbing my burning cheeks. Darn hormones! I wasn't suppose to still be reacting to him! Taeceon quickly lead me inside by my arm with Eunjin's sister trailing behind. Great now I was going to get a lecture from Taecyeon. Yongguk is really ruining everything.