Lucky Break or Not

New Toy
YONGGUK
 
He looked all around for her trying to keep up the facade of nice kind Kingka. She was his to be ready when he felt like it. Mieunee had pushed him away and run first chance he gave her unlike the others. He didn't count Min Jee with the others either since Min Jee had begged to be one of his toys. She had the experience but that wasn't what he was looking for. He liked the game that Mieunee was. She acted like she didn't want him despite the fact she did. It made things even more fun for him. Although yesterday when he claimed her he wasn't expecting her to hide like she was. He stumbles onto a group of kids talking about Mieun and oddly enough him. No one knew about his little side game with a few of the female students so why was Mieun being tied to him? He moved close enough to hear more but not be seen.
 
"....Yeah, I saw how she was looking at him!"
 
"Mieun would never fall for him"
 
"It wasn't like she was in love more like scared"
 
"Mieun always gets nervous around cute guys"
 
"Okay Eunjin either he's cute enough for her to oogle or she doesn't like him"
 
"Sunbae, I meant Mieun likes a certain type of guy"
 
The older girl got quieter, "Really? Do tell"
 
"You know those websites that let you roleplay?"
 
"Oh my gosh! She likes guys on there?"
 
"No, she pretends to be a guy on there--"
 
"Eww...find your point quick"
 
"She roleplays as the type of guy she likes"
 
"That's creepy"
 
"Not really, it's kind of like making your own prince charming"
 
Yongguk smiles now he could figure out her ideal type then use it to speed up the games. He even had her friend to help her, Eunjin was what the older girl called her.
 
 
 
 
 
MIEUN
 
 
I sigh wallowing in my bed trying to get comfortable. I hate being sick. Although it did get me away from him so maybe it's a blessing in disguise. I grab my laptop logging on to the roleplay site that has become more important than real life. Eunjin had an account on here to so we managed to keep in touch. Our accounts made us out to be brother and sister. On the site it was a lot easier to be a guy then a girl since several people made their characters dark and haunted or the popular ert. Sadly I was the latter. That's right I had technically made a version of HIM. Except I didn't throw myself at whatever moved, I chose carefully. Sure this was nothing but roleplay. I do however make a fantastic guy....
 
"Oh! Someone messaged me..."
 
I coughed into a tissue hoping I didn't get any spit on my laptop. A new user had sent me a message? I check the profile wondering if maybe I should message back. I froze looking at all the information....it was my actual information. My name, last and first. My real age. My actual photo as the profile picture. Damn right I would message back now. 
 
'Who are you?' It didn't take long for a response. 
 
'Someone who wants to play with you.' I sigh of course! I forgot the number one unspoken rule don't break character in 'public'. Since the message was where everyone could see I had to keep up the act.
 
"Fine! I'm not going to be nice! .....I'm talking to my laptop again", I sigh shaking my head.
 
I send my first bit of flirting since this person was roleplaying as me ie a girl. 'Fine we'll play but I don't think you'll be able to resist me.' I sat back hoping that would be enough to bait the person. I quickly read the reply wanting to throw my laptop across the room. 'You're probably right, maybe we should start as friends or something?' The whole roleplay was rated R and this user wants to be friends? Kids these days. I sent back a reply thinking breifly about Yongguk yesterday. 'Sorry I'd rather play than have to listen to your troubles.' It was ruder than what I was use to sending but this person was using my face to roleplay not an uzzlang or idol.
 
"You fickle....ugh!"
 
The reply I got was; 'I like to play but I don't know you.' How could I punish this person if they didn't let me?! I sent a reply that almost made me blush. 'Well why don't we start here? *puts your hand under my shirt*' I covered my eyes hoping to get started with my revenge. I peek around the pillow to see no message and the user signed off. I close my laptop pouting.
 
"Not fair...not fair at all"
 
I grab my phone as it starts chiming at me, new number? That was always displayed when a strange number called me. I sigh answering it the third time the person called back.
 
"Mieunee where are you?"
 
I froze hearing his deep voice.
 
"Mieunee, I want to play"
 
"I-I don't"
 
"Where are you?", Yongguk demands.
 
"Not telling", I say in a small voice.
 
"Eunjin very thoughtfully gave me your number so I doubt giving me your address won't be too much"
 
I pout, "Fine, I'm sick"
 
"Where do you live?"
 
"What? Why would I tell you that?"
 
"My toy is broken I need to fix her"
 
"Your....mom needs fixed", I stammer.
 
"Clever", Yongguk hangs up.
 
I toss my phone on my bed glancing at my laptop to see a reply from....well me or the roleplayer. '*blushing* Oppa what are you...' I smile happy to see I could do something about this annoyance using my face unlike the other annoyance that was trying to get in my pants. 'You like it, I know you do. *kisses you*' I bounce waiting to see just what this supposed Mieun would do in response. '*tries to push you away*' I scoff knowing just what to do. '*runs my hands down your back*'
 
"I'm the master of seduction", I wiggle on my bed doing some odd form of dancing till I get lightheaded. 
 
'Oppa...I'm not sure.' I sigh hating the innocent little girl routine. '*cups your ; kissing your neck* Are you sure now?' That would get her! ....It would get me. I blush trying to wipe the thought from my mind. '*wraps my arms around you neck* Oppa~' Oh yeah she's in the palm on my hand now. Just like with every annoying user before her that I wooed, I now leave you wanting more! I giggle logging off putting my laptop up.