Glowing

New Toy
MIEUN
 
I couldn't help but laugh walking to school with Zelo. He was just telling me what he thought of hanging out with Chansung and his friends last night. Chansung and his friends were crazy when it came to celebrating something. Eunjin had baled on me but Zelo was waiting for me when I walked out of my house so I guess I can think about forgiving her. Zelo blushes leaning in to kiss my forehead making me blush in return. We walk in silence for a long while until for some reason Zelo shoves me to the ground. OMO! I'm pinned under Zelo! He was shouting at someone not paying attention to me.
 
"Zelo"
 
He turns to face me and his whole body tenses up.
 
"W-why....did you....."
 
"B-biker....he wasn't stopping"
 
"Zelo...we shouldn't"
 
He was already leaning forward, "You called me Zelo"
 
Before I could even think of a response his lips covered mine and his hands were on me. Damn, I think I have a problem.
 
 
 
 
 
 
YONGGUK
 
He paces trying not to look stressed out in front of the school gate. The picture had to be nothing right? Yongguk wished it was that simple. He sighs moving further down in the direction he knew Mieun walked from hoping to avoid an audience when she got there. Zelo AND her had to explain the photo. He knew he still wouldn't like the answer but an answer is better than no answer. Yongguk walks as quickly as he can as soon as he spots the two. He freezes in front of them grabbing Mien's chin so he could look into her face without her looking away. Well kissed lips. Yongguk knew just what the answer was to the photo then. He shoves Zelo glaring at the younger boy wordlessly.
 
"Yongguk, what are you doing?! Jun Hong are you okay?"
 
"Get away from him, Mieun"
 
She froze turning to look at him wide-eyed, "You never call me by my name"
 
"Move Mieun"
 
Mieun trembles but standing in between him and Zelo.
 
"Mimi listen to hyung. There's need for you to get hurt"
 
"He'll hurt you then!"
 
"I told you I don't share.....yet here you two are"
 
Mien paled, "What?"
 
"I have a photo taken in the park"
 
Zelo spoke quickly, "Just a kiss! Nothing more"
 
"I'm not stupid Choi Jun Hong"
 
Mieun tears up, "I wouldn't do that.....I'm not like that"
 
"That's not what this picture says", He holds up his phone.
 
Zelo looks down at the sidewalk while Mieun glares at Yongguk.
 
"I'm not like that"
 
"I-"
 
"No! You don't get to do this to me! Stay away from me"
 
Mieun runs towards the school wiping her eyes. Zelo tries to go after her but Yongguk stops him continuing his death glare. She may have told him to stay away but he was making sure others did too. Starting with Choi Jun Hong.
 
 
 
 
 
 
ZELO
 
He sighs sitting surrounded by his hyungs, it was break. Zelo could see Eunjin comforting Mieun....in fact everyone could see with the place where they were sitting. He really wanted to go over and help. Yongguk however was keeping a very close eye on him. It was ridiculious that his hyung that started all this with Mieun only to accuse her of cheating. She had made it very clear the second time that kissing was as far as she was going to go for now. He trying to respect that, he really was. It didn't stop him from day dreaming. 
 
"She seems to be glowing lately", Jong Up remarks.
 
Daehyun, Young Jae and Himchan choke on air.
 
"Glowing?", Zelo looks at Himchan.
 
"Don't kid, she took a test"
 
"um....Yongguk you said she was a "
 
Zelo's eyes widen as he catches on.
 
"Maybe Jong Up's wrong?", Daehyun tries.
 
"Only one way to find out", Yongguk sighs.
 
"Hyung maybe I should go...", Daehyun tries.
 
Yongguk looks directly at Zelo then nods letting Daehyun go over. The five watch a shy Daehyun ask then run back shielding himself from the things Mieun was throwing at him. He gives them the G rated version of her response, no. Despite them and the whole school already hearing almost all the swearing he still tried to spare them. Zelo felt like Daehyun was doing for his sake so he smiled a bit at the older boy.
 
"Jong Up, you should apologize to Daehyun since you start this whole thing"
 
"Sorry Hyung"
 
Daeyun smiles, "It's okay"