Epilogue

New Toy
 
Mieun's mother only asked to see the grand child that looked so much like her deceased child. Yongguk had his five friends help him look after his daughter and never again did he take a toy. The only toys around Yongguk's house were baby toys. His daughter Mieun was the only female he needed to keep his attention. When she let him sleep, Yongguk dreamt of Mieun's mother and all the things she had written about in her letter. Zelo carried the same weight that Yongguk did. No other woman kept his attention like the child that looked so much like the woman he secretly loved. Daehyun focused his attention on helping Zelo making the two look an awful lot like a couple. Jong Up ended up letting Daehyun move in with him and Zelo. Jong Up ended up dating Eunjin unaware of her crazy tendencies while Young Jae ended up dating Jung Jin. Himchan and his girlfriend tried to set Yongguk up on dates but he was more thhan comfortable spending his time with Daehyun, Zelo and his daughter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BD NOTES - And that is the end of this tale. I will not do a sequel sorry. I may do a BangDaeLo story though....it sounds like fun too.