Invisible Failure

New Toy
MIEUN
 
I sigh walking into the locker room. Being sent to grab Miss Everyone is Mine was hardly a fun task from Sungsaenim. I pause by the lockers looking for her not wanting to look in the stalls or showers. Last thing I need is for someone to spread rumors that I'm into girls.
 
"Oppa~"
 
I froze waiting hoping I didn't have to move closer to the voices. It sounded like she snagged another guy which meant if I looked.... No! I can't think like that! I rub my hot no doubt red cheeks. If I got caught or rather caught them I would be labeled a ert. Although ert seemed a little better than into girls maybe that was just my nervousness talking. I really hope they break it up so I can finish up Sungsaenim's task then get back to class. I don't really like class but it's better than sneaking around the locker room. Walking towards my locker I decide to listen to music then once they finish grab her and get out of here. I enter my code and pull the lock off the locker jumping as the metal on metal noise was a lot louder than I expected. As if on cue....
 
"Omo! Someone's in here!"
 
"Go get dressed and get back to class, I'll handle it"
 
My mouth gaped as I recognized the deep voice of the school Kingka and Student Body President, Bang Yong Guk. I'm dead. I'm so dead I'm a ghost. I heard Miss Never Closes her Legs run no doubt grabbing her clothes. I did the only thing I could do which was turn on my iPod and act invisible. It's the only thing I'm good for....well besides running errands for Sungsaenim. I sat on bench in front of the lockers with my music loud trying really hard to be invisible. I felt someone sit on the bench but did my best not to ruin my invisible routine. He pulled the earphone out of my ear getting so close that I could feel his breath on my ear.
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
I scooted away from him, "I was looking for Min Jee unni, Sungsaenim wanted her"
 
"For what?"
 
"I didn't ask", I said quickly.
 
"I'll find out later for sure", he mutters.
 
I put my iPod up turning it off standing up, "I better get back to class too"
 
"No, come here"
 
I turn to see he had moved closer to me, "W-why?"
 
"You found out my secret so it's only fair you tell me one", He smiles.
 
"I don't know you"
 
"Well that was the boring easy suggestion and since you refuse that one....I guess we go with the fun one", his smile grows bigger.
 
"Fun one?"
 
"Help me with my shirt"
 
I refuse to look at him not understanding what was happening. One moment Sungsaenim is telling me how important it was that Min Jee see him, the scene with Yongguk and her leads up to me being stuck in the girls locker room alone with him. How does that happen? I sit with a bit of distance between us not looking at him still. He sighs grabbing pulling me closer to him laughing at me with what the girls around the school call his delicious deep voice. I was happy when he turned his attention to buttoning back up his shirt. I move to stand up but he forced me to stay sitting really close to him. This was so not fun. Not to mention this was the first time he had talked to me ever. Eunjin is going to freak.
 
"Hey, what's your name?", he looks at me.
 
"Hwang Mieun"
 
"Mieun ah....no Mieunee.....hmmm I guess that would do", he mutters to himself.
 
"Um...for what?"
 
"I like to have the name of the brand of my toys", he says darkly.
 
"Toys?"
 
"Min Jee was one of my toys but I want a new one....how lucky for me you heard us", he smiles.
 
"I'm not...no"
 
"Really? Min Jee is just waiting to know who caught us"
 
My eyes widen, "You wouldn't! You're suppose to be the nice kind Kingka"
 
"Appearances can be decieving", he laughs.
 
"Tell me about it"
 
He didn't say anything but instead leaned forward kissing me. I froze as I felt his hand making it's way up my leg. Leaving me to make a fool of myself by pushing him away from me. He of course didn't go to far away from me but the point was to get his hand away from my lady parts. Yongguk just started laughing standing up moving to stand beside me.
 
"You're going to be my new toy", Yongguk bent down, "I always get what I want, the perks of being as you called it the Nice kind Kingka"
 
"People have free will", I pout.
 
"People have desires too", Yongguk pierces me with a long stare.
 
I quickly look away, I was still able to feel his eyes but I didn't have to look into them. I tensed up feeling something against my neck.
 
"Did I find a sensitive spot?", He laughs.
 
I try to move away as he moves in no doubt to mess with my neck. I end up with my legs dangling on the bench and my on the floor although my head ended up banging against the locker. Yongguk of course decided to have a personality change and help me up turning back into the nice kind Kingka. I jerk away from him only to have him grab me in a mock backhug that was mainly him pressing himself against my rear.
 
"If you would just play along I could let you have it"
 
"Let me go!"
 
Yongguk laughs pressing hips into my very roughly before he let go. I hurry out the door hoping school would end soon.