Visiting Oppa

New Toy
MIEUN
 
"OPPA~!"
 
"Mimi! How have you been?"
 
"She's got a lot to tell you Chansung oppa", Eunjin shakes her head.
 
"What happened?", Chansung looks at Mieun cautiously.
 
"....I had a boyfriend"
 
Eunjin snorts, "Unni says you didn't break up with him"
 
"I thought that's what his text meant!", I snap.
 
Why was she acting like this?! I never asked to have this happen to me. Chansung's friends slowly appear behind me no doubt having heard me shout. I turn my back to Eunjin greeting the others recieving questionable stares and polite smiles. Chansung was going to demand to see the text sooner or later then I'm so dead. Chansung and his friends would be on the look for him. Yongguk might have made nice with his friends by now which would mean Zelo would be in trouble. Chansung meets my gaze making my interior monolouge look more like a vision. I sigh handing him my phone letting him read the message which of course means the other five read it too. Junho's eye smile disappeared, adorable Taecyeon was replaced by beastly Taecyeon, bubbly aegyo Wooyoung was replaced by punch you in the face Wooyoung even Junsu and Nichkhun looked like they were ready to attack someone. Chansung just looked sick.
 
"Who is this guy, Mimi? Or should I ask Eunjin?", Junsu tilts his head towards Eunjin.
 
"Bang Yongguk....the class president"
 
"Tell your mom when she comes back that we went out to meet with a friend"
 
"See ya Eunjin, Mimi."
 
"Thanks Eunjin"
 
"No prob Khunnie Oppa"
 
"There is a big problem!", I shout at her.
 
"They're just going to talk to him"
 
"You really think someone who works out as much as Taecyeon and Chansung are just gonna talk! What happens if Jun Hong and Jong Up try to protect Yongguk? Taecyeon might squish poor Jun Hong...."
 
Long pause, "You really think Jong Up will get hurt?"
 
"If he tries to defend Yongguk"
 
 
 
 
 
 
YONGGUK
 
He sighs tired of trying to explain himself to Zelo. Yongguk had made it clear they were dating and neither him nor her had said they were through. They sat in a cafe not far from the school since the school was inbetween everyone's house, they often met up there then ventured out. Himchan was silently listening but Yongguk knew he was looking for the right time to jump in and calm everyone down. Young Jae focused on the drink in front of him while talking to Daehyun lightly. Jong Up sat quietly with a large happy smile as he looked around. Yongguk heard someone say his name and with a look over his shoulder he saw a large man who clearly worked out every day or close to it. The worker he was questioning pointed straight at Yongguk. The buff guy stood up followed by five others and walked closer.
 
"What's going on?", Young Jae looks up.
 
"Dunno", Yongguk says softly.
 
"Which one of you is Bang Yongguk?"
 
Silence.
 
One of them rattled the question off in japanese then another couple languages. Yongguk sighs standing up wondering just what the six wanted with him. They looked at one another then headed for the door.
 
"They wanted to teach me a lesson, Young Jae"
 
"I'll come-"
 
"It's better if you don't"
 
"We're not just going to sit here while they-"
 
Yongguk says softly, "I'll handle it"
 
He walked away from the table leaving it at that. Who ever these six guys are he'd handle it, it wasn't like they were out to kill him right? He found them in the alley away from viewing eyes. Yongguk took his time walking over to thhem only to be met with a punch to the face. One of the younger looking of the six had punched him and was being pulled back.
 
"Chansung! We can't attack him....yet"
 
"He sent her that text!"
 
"Junsu hyung is right, let's hear the story first"
 
"Fine! You heard Nichkhun hyung talk!", Chansung jerks out of their grip.
 
"First, who is her?"
 
Junsu stops Chansung, "Hwang Mieun"
 
"She's my girlfriend, what else is there to tell?"
 
"Why the hell you sent that text then?!", Chansung shouts.
 
"We slept together....she seems to think that text gives her the right to mess with my friends"
 
Another punch. This time Junsu landed the blow not Chansung. Before he opened his mouth, he made sure to think about his choice of words.
 
"What do you want me to say?"
 
"I want you to stay away from Mimi"
 
"If I do that she'll cheat on me"
 
"She's not your girlfriend anymore"
 
"I think I'm the one who's suppose to decide that", Yongguk glares.
 
"Don't start with me kid"
 
"NOOOO! Don't fight!"
 
"Mieunee?"