Normal Couple?

New Toy
YONGGUK
 
Yongguk followed Mieun back to her classroom happy to see a sub, he quickly whispers to her an order. Kiss me and mean it. He pulled her to him getting the entire classroom's attention as he leaned in. Yongguk wasn't expecting her to actually listen to him so soon afterwards. He let the kiss get deeper than he was planning not expecting the sub to just watch. Eunjin clearing made Mieun break the kiss and hurry to her desk. He smiles in her direction leaving her with the display hoping the extra set of eyes he saw on her got an eyeful. No one takes his toys away before he's done.
 
 
 
 
 
 
MIEUN
 
I had to take Eunjin to her favorite cafe after school for her to even listen to my story. She was a mixture of horrified and jealous. I was kinda upset about the jealous part but I was nice and let it slide. I went through my phone making sure that everything was set up to warn me right away if Yongguk contacts me as to avoid another rough lesson. Eunjin eyes me no doubt still suspicious of my story until I showed her the red marks on my wrists that would certainly turn to bruises.
 
"Oh! I'm so sorry! I should have stopped him but he looked so mad...I thought he might hit me"
 
"He doesn't hit, he bites.....hard", I pout.
 
"Did he....you know..you?"
 
"W-what? Why are you asking? T-that doesn't matter!", I blush.
 
"So he didn't, okay", Eunjin sighs.
 
"....H-he touched me"
 
"Oh, Mimi", Eunjin tears up.
 
"He made me kiss him in front of the class so this other guy he knows likes me won't ask me out"
 
"Another guy? He's doing all this cause he's jealous?"
 
I sigh, "He said something about not wanting to share his toys"
 
"Mimi--"
 
An omnious ringtone cuts through our conversation, "That's his ringtone"
 
"I...I like it?"
 
I swallow the lump in my throat ans...wering my phone, "Hello?"
 
"Ditch whoever you're with and come to the park close to your house"
 
"I'm nowhere near my house"
 
Yongguk sighs, "Where are you then?"
 
"Delicate Cafe several blocks from the school", I pout.
 
Yongguk laughs, "Guess I'll show you my place then"
 
"Your place? But I thought you wanted me to meet you at the park"
 
"You're closer to my house, move and I'll punish you worse than earlier", he hung up.
 
Eunjin waited till I put my phone away, "OMO! HIS HOUSE! HE IS--"
 
"YAH!"
 
"Sorry Ahjusshi~"
 
I nod to her not wanting to use my voice. Eunjin continued on but I zoned out trying to mentally prepare for what was about to happen to me. I was stuck going to his house. Eunjin waves her hand in front of my face snapping me back to reality. She explains what she was saying once more, she would try to come with me. He told me to ditch who I was with....would he hold me accountable for Eunjin not leaving? Most likely.
 
"Eunjin you should go...h-he'll punish me again", I whisper.
 
"Punish you...again?", Eunjin blinks.
 
"You know! When he..."
 
Eunjin gasps, "Omo! I better go but I'll pray for you"
 
"Pray hard"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YONGGUK
 
He laughs softly seeing Mieun sitting very uncomfortably in the cafe window. She looked like someone was going to shoot her. He decided to making sure she saw as he pretended to shoot her with his fingers. Mieun immediately looks away earning a smile from him. Yongguk walks inside standing by her table waiting for her to get up. He pays for the drink and cake that Mieun and whoever was with her ate leading her outside. He hadn't had anything dirty planned but she looked like she thought otherwise. Yongguk decides to just to see what her reaction would. He waited till they got near an alleyway shoving her against the wall. She yelps quickly covering but does do anything else.
 
"You're becoming not fun"
 
Mieun blinks looking up at him, "What?"
 
"Nevermind, let's go"
 
Yongguk holds her hand dragging her towards his place ignoring how it looked to the people passing by. He sighs relieved to be in his house away from prying eyes. Yongguk heads straight to his bedroom changing out of his uniform putting on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He steps out of his bedroom noticing Mieun standing next to the door looking very uncomfortable.
 
"You can sit down you know"
 
"But won't your parents--"
 
"Don't live with me. They live with my brother"
 
"Your brother...", Mieun whispers.
 
"Twin, twin brother"
 
Mieun's mouth gaps open.
 
"Yep, there's two of me", Yongguk laughs.
 
Yongguk sighs grabbing her hand leading her over to the couch making her sit down. He sits next to her turning on his television flipping through the channels. Feeling Mieun's eyes on him, he just laughs staying focused on the television show he settled on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
MIEUN
 
"Will you quit staring?"
 
"Sorry!"
 
"This isn't the first time you've been alone with a guy so calm down"
 
"I'm just not used to you not try to....you know..me"
 
"I told you I can be nice when I want"
 
Mieun nods.
 
"What else is bothering you? I know you want to say something"
 
"N-nothing!"
 
Yongguk sighs, "Do you really think you should lie to me?"
 
"Why here? If you just wanted someone to keep you company then why not your friends?"
 
"You're upset because I brought you to my house without a reason? You're the one overthinking it, no playing just doing what couples do and spending time together", Yongguk explains.
 
"We don't make much of a couple...."
 
"Come here....closer.....closer"
 
I obey not wanting to be punished only to get him to pull me against him. I rested my head on his shoulder, trying to relax my hand on his chest seeing weird expression on his face. I was stuck cuddling with someone I was afraid of. Well my head just accepted what he kept doing to my body so I don't know if that means I was afraid him or not. Why do things have to be so complex?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
YONGGUK
 
Yongguk flips through channels keeping his word of just spending time with her. Mieun makes a slight noise drawing his attention to her. He laughs seeing her asleep curled against him. In a quick swift motion he picks Mieun up taking her into his bedroom tucking her into his bed. Yongguk goes back to the television watching a few more shows before he joins her his bed. Even if he was being nice he wasn't about to sleep on the couch just cause she had the bed.