I'll protect you

Let out the beast

I’ll protect you.

 

 

- You’re… Trying to know her…

- Yes what’s wrong with that?

- Hum nothing it’s just that… You don’t like her.

- I don’t know her. I figured out I should let her a chance to prove me wrong.

- I see…

- I’m not sure you see… But for now let’s say you do…

BaekHyun couldn’t prevent himself. Kris didn’t know anything about him and Yina. There was so much he didn’t know. He was sure he didn’t even know how great a werewolf she was.

- Are you… smiling while thinking about her?

- Stop saying nonsense Kris.

Yina entered with a tray.

- What are you talking about guys?

- Hum… Nothing important… I’m leaving… The guys want to hunt. If SuHo or any other comes back just tell them we’re in the woods…

- Ok… See you…

Kris left. His mind was blurred. What was happening? How BaekHyun could goes from hating Yina to loving her? It was not something that really reassured him.
In the room, Yina had put the tray on the bedside table and prepared herself to leave when BaekHyun took her hand and hold her back.

- I don’t want you to leave.

- I have to; I have a lot of work to do.

- You don’t have to be afraid, they won’t be here, at least not Exo M and the others will listen to me.

- And what would you say to them? That I’m a werewolf? That we love each other? Isn’t that the reason why SuHo left Ara? You will go away!

- I won’t. And how can I know you if you don’t stay with me?

Yina was thoughtful for a moment before sitting in a chair nearby. BaekHyun wanted her near him. In fact, since he had found out that she was a werewolf he wanted to hunt with her, and to feel all the woods sensations with her. Since he knew she was his love he wanted to take her in his arms. But he couldn’t. She won’t agree on that.

- Baek… I don’t think it’ll be possible for us… We have to be realistic you know…

- What do you mean?

- We can’t go on like that. Just imagine for a second one of your friend coming in and finding us chatting as if nothing ever happened… As if you never flew away and were hurt… What will they think?

- I don’t care what they think. And they’ll understand me. They are my brothers.

- So is Exo M but you fought. So what will happen? Your brothers will feel even more hurt to be “betrayed” by you than they were with Exo M, don’t do that to them.

- I don’t want to do that to us either. And neither do you. Look at you. You’re devastated at the idea of leaving now. I know you don’t want to. I can… feel it. We are meant to be with each other.

- Is that some wolf thing that I don’t know.

- Yes it is. Since you didn’t transform properly the first time you didn’t pass the werewolf ritual and you don’t know some things… Still I’m quite impressed by what you seem to know…

- Thank you I guess. But I should leave really.

- You won’t! I don’t care! If I have to run after you I will even if it hurts. It’s as if you are afraid to have a relationship. Were you hurt before with some guy?

Yina seemed more and more ill at ease she began to go to the room’s door.

- I have to go. You have to rest.

- I’ll rest even better if you were near me. If you leave I’ll be worried for you. Just stay with me.

- Don’t be worried for me. I won’t go to the woods. Just sleep ok? We’ll talk tomorrow.

The girl opened the door and turned over to see BaekHyun a last time.

- I love you Yina.

She felt her heart hurt in her chest as she heard him. She had to leave but her heart wanted her to stay.

- I love you too. I’ll see you tomorrow.

The girl left unwillingly, leaving the door half-opened. She didn’t see a man in the shadow keeping his breath and shaking his head, horrified by what he had heard.

 

 

Sooo... I'm sorry for the late update... I have some problems beginning this sequel... I have Ideas but... I want to make a somehow realisitc love story. And even though I beleive in love at first sight... I don't beleive it can last long so they have know each other!^^
I hope you liked the chapter anyway even though I have the impression it's empty... :/
Thank you for reading, subscribing or/and commenting :)