We will never be apart

Let out the beast

We will never be apart

 

Yina couldn’t sleep. Everything was blurred in her mind. Had BaekHyun even told the truth when he had say that he loved her.

Then why wasn’t he back. Why wasn’t by her side? For the first time since that day, a tear escaped from her eyes. She was becoming more human. Maybe she was finally moving on.

*************

“You should go Baek.”

“If I remember well you were the one who forced me into the car that day…”

 “You should fight. Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Don’t you remember what I said to you? You didn’t even care about what I was talking about; you were driving to lead me far from her!” BaekHyun shouted.

Finally. He was finally expressing himself. He was finally mad and angry at them and was saying so! Maybe it was the time to help him.

*************

“Yina!” Tao rushed into his friend’s arms. “I missed you so much… you can’t imagine…”

“I know Tao I missed you too” Yina growled. Yes, she was back at the house, but she couldn’t turn back into a wolf.

Not now. Not yet. She wasn’t completely ready to move on. She may never be ready for that, she thought.

True love was hard to find. But it was impossible to forget. And even if BaekHyun hadn’t loved her, she had loved him beyond anything and everything.

*************

BaekHyun was silent again.

“Baek. Talk to me. I’m the one you should be shouting after…” SuHo was pleading the younger man to talk…

“I don’t want to shout after anybody. I’ve already lost my love. I don’t want to lose my brothers.”

“You haven’t lost her. I won’t let you lose her.”

“You can’t do anything about it SuHo. And I did say that I don’t want to lose you.”

“Who said you had to make a choice between her and us? Who said we can’t do anything?”

**************

“Yina… There is something you should know…” Kris warned his friend as she passed by him not taking care of what he was saying.

Lay smiled faintly before opening the back door that dead to the living room.

There, in front of here was the only one for her.

BaekHyun couldn’t take off his eyes of the one who stood up in front of him in her wolf form.

He extended his arm to feel what he thought was a dream.

“I’m sorry Yina. I should have fought my brothers. I won’t ever leave you I promise. Just give me another chance.”

She gritted her teeth.

“Please Yina. I’m begging you. I… I love you. Now and forever, please.” He was now embracing the wolf’s neck and a tear escaped his eyes.
By feeling this single tear, Yina felt BaekHyun suffer and his regret. Her wolf heart was now beating at a human race.

She was changing. BaekHyun could feel the change, he whispered:

“There are clothes on the next room. Go there before changing. But don’t go away I won’t survive.”

 

When she entered the room, she was only focused on hiding herself from the men’s eyes. She didn’t notice the room in itself.

She found clothes as BaekHyun had said. There, on the bed, there was a large T-Shirt which was BaekHyun and short that was hers.

When she had changed and put the clothes, she opened her human eyes.

There, in front of her, it was HER bed, HER furniture, HER stuffs.

She heard a knock and answered mechanically. “Come in”.

“We thought you didn’t like your house anymore since the guys told us you haven’t been there for a month… And since this room was free…” SeHun had begun.

“We kinda rearranged it…” Kai was now smiling.

“I think we never said we were glad to meet you… But we are. We should be. You’re our brother mate after all” ChanYeol shrugged.

“Yina. We are sorry. We shouldn’t have done that…” D.O was hiding his face in his hands.

“Don’t be. He’s here it’s all that matter. He’s finally back.” She smiled at the five boys who were facing her.

“Guys. Can I see her at least?”

Yina couldn’t help but smile at BaekHyun irritated outburst.

“I love you Yina. Would you please be my girlfriend and mate?”

Eleven men went on whistling and laughing at his awkwardness.

“Of course I will, you’re my true love. I’ll love you forever and always.”

“Guys turn around it’s a private conversation.”

“I guess our Baek wants to let out the beast and kiss his mate” XiuMin joked.

“There is nothing wrong with that.” Yina was now pushing the boys out of her room.

“And don’t forget…” She locked eyes with SuHo “It’s never too late…”

And she beamed at her friends before closing the door.

All they could hear after that was BaekHyun’s happy voice saying “So… Where were we?”…We will never be apart

 


 

So here you go for the last chapter!

I'm really sorry I didn't update sooner today... I have worked all day long... (I'm going to be a teacher this year and I'm reaaaaally freaked out even though it's been a dream of mine for years so... Yeah... I'm quite stressed and I couldn't find time to write!

I hope you liked the end... i'm trying my best to make cute endings...

SuHo's story will begun... *drum roll* WAIT FOR IT*drum roll* Tomorrow (if everybody turns right for me tomorrow!)!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥Thank you my fellow reader for reading, commenting and subcribing! ♥♥♥♥♥

I love you all and I hope you'll read my stories adn like them!