Crown Princes; Wu Yifan and Park Chanyeol, With Their Lovely Servants; Huang Zitao and Byun Baekhyun

The Servant and Master

C H A P T E R  2

                                                         

~Ring~

 

The doorbell rung. Luhan went to open the door, standing there was Wu Yifan, Kris with his servant, Huang Zitao, or more commonly known as Tao. Luhan greeted the both of them with a warm smile.

 

“Hello, Luhan, you look well, I see Sehun has been feeding you well,” Kris said with a wink. Kris- or most of Sehun’s friends- knew how Sehun treated Luhan and often made fun of it.

 

“Um, yes,” Luhan said as a blush crept to his face. He didn’t know how to react to Sehun’s friends- or as Sehun liked to say, they were Luhan friends too- jokes. He usually just brushed them away and smiled sheepishly.

 

“Nobody else is here yet, you’re 10 minutes early and Sehun isn’t at home yet,” Luhan told Kris.

 

“Ah, with the girl I see, yesterday we went out and that girl practically begged Sehun to have with her and of course, Sehun complied, now, she won’t leave him alone,” Kris said with a click of his tongue.

 

“Ah, I see,” Luhan said, laughing, Sehun often got himself into situations like these.

 

“But, I think she’s crazy though…” Kris added at the back.

 

“Jinjja?” Luhan said, trying not to be rude, therefore, making a conversation with Kris. Luhan glanced over to Tao, Tao was Kris’ servant/ bodyguard. He remembered when Sehun first introduced him to Kris, Luhan was scared out of his wits because of Kris’ imitating stand and stoic expression. In actual fact, Kris was a wannabe diva. Behind the enclosed walls of the castle, Kris was a diva. When addressing to his subjects, he’s known as the “-face” king. He always has a stoic expression when addressing to his subjects. He rarely smiled at his subjects, which is weird considering that his subjects loved him a lot. Nonetheless, Kris does a pretty good job in helping out run the country.  But, when his with Sehun and the others, all hell breaks loose.

 

Kris loved to ramble on incoherent words to Tao- not that everybody knew why- which only seemed that Tao could understand. Although Luhan thought that Kris just speaks Chinese to Tao because the latter was from China, but he didn’t know. Luhan had thought Kris spoke to Tao in whatever language he liked. Whilst Tao would nod, smile or hum in agreement, occasionally replying him. He had vaguely remembered hearing one of their conversations, it was in Korean. Kris had mentioned something about pink, fluffy unicorns. From that day on, Luhan didn’t think Kris was scary at all.

 

Kris would get mad like half the time- Luhan secretly thought that all the anger that his subjects give him, gets unleashed on his friends- at the randomest things. He loves to watch corny rom-com movies- especially with Tao- mainly because Tao didn’t laugh at him but watched it with him, I mean, if Tao had laughed at Kris, Tao probably would have gotten his into jail, but Luhan- and everybody else in the world Sehun’s friends- could see that Kris was head over heels for the Chinese latter and would never do anything to hurt him.

 

Of course, nobody bothered to say anything because Kris was all too uptight in his to see that they were head over heels for each other, and mainly because Tao was shy and awkward, not wanting anything to come between their “work-relationship”.

 

“Yeah, I think she saved some of his in a container…” Kris said, disgusted.

 

“Isn’t that disgusting, Tao? I mean it is pretty disgusting, who does that?” Kris went on, at first, thinking that Luhan would listen but it escalated to only rambling to Tao.

 

~Ring~

 

Luhan went to get the door again. It was Park Chanyeol, heir to the Park Kingdom.

 

“Hello, Chanyeol-sshi, Baekhyun-sshi,” Luhan greeted politely.

 

“Hello Luhan! How many times have I told you to drop the formalities?” Chanyeol said cheerfully, giving Luhan a 100 watt smile.

 

“Ah, dae, mianhae,” Luhan said, giving a sheepish smile back in return.

 

“Yah! Luhan, you don’t have to apologize, you’re just doing your job,” Baekhyun said sassily. Luhan gave a hearty laugh.

 

“It’s okay, Baekhyun-ah,” Luhan said as he gestured for them to come in.

 

“No, it’s not, Chanyeol here, doesn’t know the protocol for being servants,” Baekhyun said, gesturing to Chanyeol as he said the latter’s name.

 

“Yah! I am your master, aren’t you supposed to like fear and respect me?” Chanyeol said.

 

“Fear and respect you… my ,” Baekhyun said sticking out his tongue. Luhan always wondered where Baekhyun had the confidence to talk to Chanyeol that way- mainly it was because they were a couple.

 

Chanyeol had been dating Baekhyun for a few years now. Baekhyun’s behavior was always like that, diva-ish. It certainly didn’t change when they started dating. Luhan didn’t understand why Baekhyun was still working for Chanyeol even though Chanyeol had told him that Baekhyun didn’t need to work and Chanyeol could probably support him and his family for a lifetime. He did because Baekhyun was constantly there, kindly reminding Luhan why he still worked for Chanyeol.

 

“I don’t work for Chanyeol for the sake of working. I work for Chanyeol because I want too. Call it true love or whatever, but years after working for Chanyeol is just etched into my mind, like it’s the only thing I want to do. All I want to do is to be close to him, him never giving me up or whatever. He loves me for who I am, with my emotional outbursts, my angry spasms or my horrible words I inflict on him. He has everything, yet he chose me. The only way I can seem to be able to repay him is to actually be there for him, working for him, doing the little things like ironing his clothes or cooking his meals because he can’t do it himself,

 

You know he wasn’t always happy all the time, after that incident, I told myself to treasure him, more than I would ever,”

 

 Of course, Baekhyun would never say that to Chanyeol out loud, too much pride in that boy. However, he would never fail to show Chanyeol how much he loves him. Luhan knows that, Baekhyun knows that, and most importantly, Chanyeol knows that.

 

“Aren’t you like, supposed to be nice to me?” Chanyeol asked, pouting.

 


“Nope, I am totally for it that Baekhyun talks to you like that,” Kris said, giving Baekhyun a high-five.

 

“If Chanyeol ever fires you, you know where to come to,” Kris said, giving Baekhyun a wink.

 

“Yah! Mine! Go to your Tao,” Chayeol said, back hugging Baekhyun. Kris mumbled incoherently in Korean, something about stupid and went to lace his hands with Tao, sticking his tongue out at Chanyeol. Although for a known fact that Baekhyun would never say this out loud but he absolutely loved it when Chanyeol back hugged him.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I have my Taozi~" Kris singsonged. Tao blushed as he smiled sheepishly.

 

“Yah! Do you know where we are now?” Baekhyun said, lightly chiding Chanyeol, but secretly smiling.

 

“Yes, I love you,” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s lips tugged into a wider smile,

 

“Yah! Park Chanyeol, I love you too…” Baekhyun said- he didn't have the heart to say that he didn't- his words gradually getting softer. Chanyeol knew Baekhyun could never say it out loud that he loved Chanyeol in public, he was okay with that, because when they were alone, Baekhyun could probably be one of the most nicest person he had ever known. However hearing Baekhyun say it was good enough as Chanyeol radiated a 100 watt smile. 


hi guys, it's been a week. sorry i didn't update earlier, my bro was hogging up the com so yeah. i hope you like it, i am just showing characters bit by bit. so yeah, next chapter is idk what, it's too early to say. ADJAJFKDDSKJF. please comment on how you like it. please. comment, subscribe, upvote. so i'm planning to get a poster. (: anybody want to do one for me? (:

 

so i read "baby's breath" it was so good, i cried at every chapter from chapter 2, my tears just couldn't stop flowing, i swear. go check it out(: It was a past featured.

 

follow me on tumblr

 

read my other stories maybe?

 

peter pan { not started on yet } 

 

into your world 

 

until then, byeeee (:

 

PinkCoke