I'm Sorry

The Servant and Master

C H A P T E R  4

 

“That’s all for today class, I hoped you actually learned something today…” Suho said slowly, every lesson he said that and it cracked everybody up. Everybody snickered as Lay was keeping the materials used for today’s lesson while everybody else just talked.

 

“How was today’s lesson?” Minseok or commonly known as Xiumin, he was the cook’s- Jongdae or Chen’s- assistant. He came in with the snacks. Today it was lotus paste buns. It looked kinda in the shape of a teardrop but in pink. Everybody took one and bit into it.

 

“Oh, god. This tastes so good…” Kai said as he closed his eyes, savoring the taste.

 

“It does, doesn’t  it?” Kris added.

 

“Can you ask the chef in here? We’d like to tell him what a good job he did a good job yet again,” Chanyeol replied.

 

“Oh, on the way back, would you send the servants back too?” Sehun asked.

 

“Yeah, sure,” Xiumin said, smiling before he closed to door.

 

“So… do you guys want to hang out today?” Chanyeol asked everybody. Even though Suho was their tutor, he was just a few- 4 years- older than them, which wasn’t very much, so they considered Lay- who was only 3 years older than them- friends of theirs too.

 

“I don’t know… Luhan’s pretty angry at me… I’m kind of planning to change…” Sehun said sheepishly.

 

“What?! You! Oh Sehun? Change his ways? Not possible,” Kai said flatly. He had absolutely no confidence in his best friend whatsoever.

 

“Hey! Come on, if Sehun wants to change, we should at least give me a chance to change…” Suho defended Sehun.

 

“Not discouraging him,” He continued before he glared at Kai.

 

“Fine, fine,” Kai said with his hands up as a surrrending sign.

 

“So… are you planning to spend the day with Luhan or something…?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“I mean, I could… but if you guys want to go out then…”

 

“No! Go stay with your love of your life and fix everything, we’ll go for dinner together, later,” Chanyeol replied.

 

“So… dinner at 7:30?” Kris asked.

 

“Yep, where?” Kai asked.

 

“Oh, I’ll text you guys the address later,” Chanyeol said. Lay and Suho nodded before smiling. Just then, Chen came in with the other 4 servants and Xiumin.

 

“Ah! Chen, just the guy I wanted to see, you’ve outdone yourself yet again,” Kai complimented the latter.

 

“Thank you, Kai-sshi,” Chen said before bowing.

 

“No problem,” Kai said giving him an eye smile.

 

“So, dinner later?” Suho confirmed, everybody nodded before Suho and Lay left.

 

“Oh, Sehun, bring Xiumin and Chen too, don’t keep them holed up in the castle, it’s no good for their health,” Kai said with a click of his tongue.

 

“Yeah, okay,” Sehun smiled before ushering everybody out of the room, then house.

 

---

 

Sehun was currently lying down on his bed, thinking about how to apologize to Luhan.

 

*What should I do… Lu doesn’t like to be bought things. He likes things that came from the heart…* Sehun thought. That’s when he decided; He was going give Luhan a bottle of folded stars and an “I’m Sorry” card.

 

Sehun got to work, folding the many stars. In total he folded 520 stars which meant, “I love you”. He filled them up into a star-shaped bottle. He really did love Luhan, but, in what way? That’s what he constantly asked himself.

 

He got started with his card. He knew that Luhan liked his home made card. He made one for the latter’s birthday every year. In fact, Sehun does his best to make cards for Luhan. He knew that that was the only thing that he could do for Luhan without it being from money. Luhan didn’t like it when Sehun spent money on him.

 

Sehun folded his card into an origami heart. He wrote in it:

 

“Um, hi Lu. Yeah. Um, this is awkward now… but I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve cost you, and the times you got disappointed in me, I’m sorry. I know I’ve been a different person since young and without you there, I’d probably be way worse than what I am now. Thanks for keeping me in check. In the bottle, there are 520 stars that I folded myself… painstakingly. It means “I Love You” which I really do… so please don’t give up on me, I promise, I’ll try to change.

 

-Love Sehun”

 

*Okay, now to give this to Luhan…*

 

---

 

Sehun crept into Luhan’s chamber. Thankfully, Luhan was gardening or whatever . To be honest, Sehun didn’t know… or care anyway. 

 

*It’s been a long time since I’ve been here…* Sehun thought, remising about the time he used to be here, waking Luhan up or playing with him. He left the bottle and card on his bed…

 

“What are you doing?” Luhan asked sternly. Sehun turned his head in shock. He didn’t think that Luhan would be back so quickly. Then again, he doesn’t think at all.

 

“Um… I was just… um… card? Um, yeah… I’m leaving…” Sehun said, rushing out of the room and running as fast as he could back into his room. He slammed his door, hard. His heart was beating so fast. What if Luhan was laughing at him? What if Luhan never wanted to forgive him?

 

*Oh, my god…* Sehun started hyperventilating. Unknowingly, he started crying as well. After what seemed to be an eternity to him, which was actually 10 minutes? There was a knock on the door.

 

“C-come in,” Sehun said frivolously trying to wipe away his tears, but he knew that was useless because his eyes were puffy as hell. Luhan came in with a piece of paper, he set it down on the table before opening his arms out, motioning for a hug. Luhan could see that Sehun had been crying. Years of being best friends with him gave him that “gift”, although Sehun doesn’t cry so often, Luhan had witnessed the times he actually did.


Sehun went into Luhan’s arm and started sobbing.

 

“I’m sorry, Lu…” He kept repeating.

 

“Shh, shh, it’s okay…” Luhan reassured him.

 

“No, it’s not… I always mess things up for you…”

 

“As long as you try to change… I love you… I will never give up on you…” Luhan replied, Sehun’s back lightly.

 

“Promise?” Sehun asked, putting his pinkie out.

 

“Promise,” Luhan said as he laced his pinkie with Sehun.


so i know i didn't update on who's "her" but it'll be mentioned soon! (:

 

did you guys watch the drama version of wolf? in all honesty, i hated the girl, i'm sorry i just had to put it out there. Thanks for reading everybody... if you have the time... check out my other fics maybe?

 

Into Your World 

Peter Pan

 

so thanks for supporting! subscribe, comment, upvote! thanks! i love you guys! (: