Her

The Servant and Master

C H A P T E R  3

 

~Ring~

 

“Hi Luhan!” Jongin, or better known as Kai, said to Luhan as the former opened the door.

 

“Good afternoon, Kai-sshi,” Luhan said to Kai as Kai waved away his greeting and walked in with Kyungsoo- known also as D.O.- looking like a lost puppy.

 

“Hi Luhan,” D.O. said as he smiled at Luhan, happy to see a familiar face.

 

“Hello,” Luhan said sweetly as he ushered D.O. into the kitchen where everybody was.

 

“Where’s your love of your life?” Kai asked mockingly. Luhan went a deep shade of scarlet red before replying that Sehun was coming back soon.

 

“You sure? He skipped last week…” Kris said.

 

“I’m sure… I think he’ll come…” Luhan said. In retro fact, he knew Sehun would show up for class. It was just the way his tone was when he told Sehun he absolutely couldn’t skip class today. Luhan did this for Sehun’s well-being. If Sehun didn’t go for classes to learn, how would he run a kingdom in the future?

 

“Every time you say that, Sehun would come back, it’s like you know he’ll come back or something but act coy about it,” Kai said as-a-matter-of-factly.

 

“Yeah, I know, right, Kai? It’s like Luhan has a hold over him, right?” Chanyeol said, putting in his two cents worth.

 

“Must you all really tease Luhan like this?” Baekhyun asked everybody.

 

“He’ll confess when he wants too,” Baekhyun added. Everybody bursted out laughing. It was a well-known fact that Luhan liked Sehun. It was this “thing” they had. They were close, they were forever together, they were like best friends, brothers, lovers, everything mashed into one. They were each other’s everything just not lovers.

 

“Y-yah! I do not like Sehun,” Luhan said, trying to feebly defend himself.

 

“Sureeeee, you don’t” Kai said, rolling his eyes at Luhan.

 

~Click~


The door had open, it was Sehun.

 

“Lu! Lu! Luhannnn! I need your help, she’s chasing meeeee,” Sehun said as he acted like he was crying.

 

“What did you do?” Luhan asked with an eyebrow rising up.

 

“I didn’t do anything, I just told her I didn’t like her and I left. Then I was driving back, I saw her following me, I think she’s coming soon, Please help me!” Sehun clasp his hands together and begged Luhan.

 


“Doesn’t he always?” Baekhyun said sassily. Sehun glared at Baekhyun before giving Luhan puppy eyes.

 

“Ok,” Luhan agreed.

 

~Ring~

 

“She’s here!” Sehun said, hiding behind Luhan.

 

“I’m sure she’s not that bad,” Luhan ensured Sehun.

 

“That’s what you think…” Sehun said, thinking about what happened last night.

 

“I think she saved my …” Sehun admitted.

 

“Uh-huh, Kris told me,” Luhan said as they walked towards the castle gate while Sehun hid behind a bush nearby.

 

“Hello, you are looking for?” Luhan asked politely. Luhan stopped dead after he asked that. His blood stopped cold.

 

“I’m looking for Oh Sehun,” The girl, with long, blonde hair and a heart-shaped face. She had pale skin and blue eyes that enhanced her face. Her eyelashes were curled up to the max and her eyebrows trimmed. Luhan couldn’t help it. It reminded him of her…

 

“Oh, he’s a very busy man and I don’t think he’s in right now,” Luhan gulped as he said that.

 

“Oh, why don’t I wait inside?”

 

“No, that wouldn’t be appropriate,” Luhan replied. He had deal with these kinds of people before but suddenly he felt that this girl had a hold over him.

 

“But I want to see Sehunnie,” The girl said whiningly. *Gurllll, you don’t call him “Sehunnie”, only I can call him that.* Luhan thought as he found himself being a sassy mood. Even though she had reminded him of her, he still didn’t like random people calling Sehun names that he called him.

 

“This not a debatable issue, he’s not in, would you please kindly leave the premises?” Luhan said, he really wanted the girl to leave. Besides, Sehun’s classes were starting soon and Suho and Lay would be here soon.

 

“B-but… is that bush moving…?” The girl asked.

 

“Leave before I call security,” Luhan’s said, voice final, if Sehun was caught, that would be a bad thing…”

 

“Tell him I stopped by… My name is Kim Taehee, you better remember it,” The girl said mencingly.

 

“Sure thing,”

 

*Not*


With that, the girl left. Luhan turned around to glare at Sehun.

 

“Must you really?” Luhan asked. Honestly, he was sick of telling girls to leave and fearing for his life afterwards, these girls could get pretty nasty. Ever since what happened, Sehun still didn’t learn his lesson.

 

Sehun looked at Luhan apologetically.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“Do you know she looks like her?” Luhan said with tears welling up in his eyes.

 

“She does, doesn’t she?” Sehun’s eyes darted around, he didn’t want to look at Luhan.

 

“Yes, after what happened, you still do this, do you know how scared I am? For you? What if the same thing happens to me? What do you think would happen?”

 

“I’m sorry…” Sehun couldn’t say anything else. He hated when Luhan thought back of the past. After all, it was all his fault that Luhan and almost every one of his friends got killed. Luhan stared at Sehun and walked back into the castle.

 

---

 

When they both entered the castle, the mood suddenly dropped. It was like suddenly there was a dark cloud hovering over every one of them, keeping them all silent.

 

“We’re here, sorry we’re late everyone,” Suho- Joonmyeon- said, coming into the castle, flustered with Lay- Yixing- walking behind him. Immediately they felt the mood lift.

 

“It’s okay, let’s get started, shall we?” Sehun said as everybody walked into the room where they studied.

 

---

 

Tutoring was always the same. They would go to a room in whoever’s castle it was that week, the crown prince’s would just sit on chairs and tables while the servants went for tea in the chambers.

 

“If x equals to 7, what would y be?” Suho asked a simple algebra question to everybody.

 

“4…” Sehun answered. He liked Maths. It distracted him. When he solved problems, he just forgets about everything else. He looked at Maths like it was a challenge that he had to overcome. If he couldn’t overcome the small challenges now, how could he overcome the later ones?

 

“Correct, let’s move on,” Suho said, moving on to the next problem. Sehun tilted his head back and pinched the bridge of his nose. He messed up big, with Luhan this time. He didn’t want to remind him of the past. It’s just that messing around had become a habit and habits are hard to break.

 

He could list a few of his habits, like watching Disney movies or eating fruity pebble cereal with milk. One of his habits was Luhan. He needed Luhan to be constantly there for him or not, he probably won’t know how to take care of himself.

 

That was a habit he didn’t want to break.

 

He decided to do what was for the best.

 

*I’ll promise Luhan I’ll stop messing around.* He thought. 


hello everybody! i updated, as you can see LOL. basically i wanted that creeper girl to like- after a few chapters- to like come back and like break them up when they got together but i thought. nah, i hate these type of plots, it annoys me, so like i decided to make it a flashback. so yeah. HAHA. so who do you think is the "her" and wat do you think happen? HAHA. guess~!

 

i enjoy writing this tbh, and tbh i don't proof-read my chapter until like much later so like if you see a sudden update, it may be for like editing so yeah. 

 

please tell me what you think of this chapter! comment! subscribe! upvote! 

 

60 subscribers for 2 chapters? I love you guys! (:

 

check these out?(:

 

Peter Pan

 

Into Your World 

 

i would post this earlier but i couldn't cus like I kinda had to change and go out so this is from my phone but I wrote with com(:

 

okayyyy(: bye for now! love you!(;