Her II

The Servant and Master

C H A P T E R  5

 

After Sehun had stopped crying, they snuggled up on Sehun’s bed- which Luhan had no choice but to agree, seeing Sehun’s pained face made him agree- watching “Tarzan”, it was one of Sehun’s favorite movies, Luhan too. It was touching, most of the time, it made Luhan cried even though they watched it 390 times.

 

In Disney movies, the main character always has problems. But for Sehun, it seems that he perpetually has problems. It was unfair. Why wasn’t his life like a Disney movie with happy endings?

 

“Luhan, do you know why I love Disney movies?” Sehun asked tentatively.

 

“Disney movies always leaves us with a fuzzy feeling on the inside, that’s the effect it gives us…” Luhan replied, concentrating on the movie, even though he had watched it 390 times, it was their favorite movie and they couldn’t get sick of it.

 

“That and because, they always have happy endings, you’ll never see a Disney movie ending with a sad ending, it’s just not Disney…”

 

“Sehun…”

 

“Why can’t I have a happy ending?” Sehun asked.

 

“You will, I promise,” Luhan casted a sideway glance at Sehun and smiled before turning back to watch the movie for the 391th time.

 

“Will it include you?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there, ironing your clothes, folding your clothes, washing your shoes…” Luhan went on about the chores he would do for him.

 

Sehun didn’t mean it that way, he knew that. But Luhan didn’t know that. 

 

“I mean, would you be with me, minus the chores, helping me like you always do?”

 

“… Yes, I will,” Luhan replied tentatively. Sehun was about to open his mouth to say something but Luhan stopped him.

 

“Shh, I want to watch the movie,” He said and glared at the latter. Sehun smiled,

 

*No matter how many times you watched this movie, when Kerchak dies, you still cry…* Chuckling to himself, he focused his attention back to the movie.

 

---

 

The movie ended. Sehun fell asleep on Luhan’s shoulder, he was just so tired, he didn’t even know. He felt cold and he was sweating pretty badly. Luhan jerked up as he felt a weight on him. Luhan didn’t know why he jerked, usually when Sehun fell asleep on Luhan , Luhan would sleep better, but, he jerked. That only happened when Sehun was either having a bad dream or he had a fever.

 

“Sehun… are you having a bad dream?” Years of experience had lead to Luhan knowing when Sehun was having a bad dream, when he was having a fever, when he was annoyed… most of his expressions.

 

“Sehun,” Luhan said a bit firmer this time. Sehun wasn’t waking up, he was cringing and tossing around. This was not a good sign.

 

“Sehun! Sehun!” Luhan shook Sehun. Sehun’s body tensed up, he stopped breathing for a minute- which worried Luhan- he violently shook for a bit before his head shot up. He was sweating profusely. He looked like a lost puppy that had lost its owner.

 

“Sehun… Are you okay?” Luhan asked him gently. Honestly, he was afraid of what Sehun had dreamt off- that made him feel so uncomfortable- Sehun was panting, that dream drained him emotionally.

 

“Ye- yeah…” Sehun stuttered.

 

“What did you dream about?”

 

“I- I didn’t, dream of anything…” Sehun looked at Luhan, that’s what he always said when Luhan asked him that. He found it really weird that Luhan knew he had a bad dream, but when you’re friends with somebody for a long time, you would know things about them.

 

“Really? We’re going to go through this again? You know you can’t lie to me,”

 

“I’m not… Really, I just had a bad dream… about… broccoli taking over the world…”

 

“What? WHAT?! Broccoli… you , Sehunnie,” Luhan knew he was lying but didn’t want to prod anymore.

 

“Y-yeah, so… Let’s get ready, we’re going to go out for dinner with the guys, tell Xiumin and Chen to get ready and go change. Okay? Okay! Bye! I love you, see you later,” Sehun said that as he dragged Luhan off the bed and pushed him out of the door.

 

“Er… yeah?” Luhan said as Sehun slammed the door onto his face. He turned around and walked towards the kitchen to tell Xiumin and Chen. Sehun was sure Luhan left as his footsteps gradually grew lesser and lesser.

 

That was when Sehun let himself cry. 

 

Her hold never really left Sehun. It scared him for life, even though she was dead. 

 


hey hey hey!

 

sorry for taking too long >< , this was actually supposed to be up on Sunday but I didn't write finish the last part and on Monday I was busy, so yeah... >< 

 

sorry again!

 

so basically the updating sequence would be like a week or so. (:

 

although, i'm not satisfied with this... or the title, i may edit this or the next chapter would definetly? maybe? be better. (: 

 

comment on what you think, guys!

 

if you have the time, check out my other fics maybe?(: 

 

Into Your World 

Peter Pan

 

thanks again! 

 

subscribe, comment and upvote! (: (: