Prologue and Usual Days

The Servant and Master

P r o l o g u e  &  C h a p t e r  1;

 

-- 8 years ago

 

“Pa’s going to go for work now, later if Sehun comes and looks for you, remember to help him if he needs anything okay?”

 

“Okay, pa,” Luhan’s father said as he kissed Luhan’s cheek and left the chamber, leaving Luhan sleeping.

 

~Few Hours Later~

 

“Luhan! Luhan! Wakey wakey~” Sehun said as he straddled on top of 10-year-old Luhan.

 

“Wha… what…?” Luhan said as he opened his eyes.

 

“Oh, it’s you, Sehun,” Luhan said as he smiled at the latter.

 

“Yesssss, it is~ So wake up now so we can play~” Sehun said.

 

“Why are you awake so early?” Luhan said as he balled his hands into fists to rub his eyes.

 

“Because I want to play with Luhan hyung,” Sehun said smiling.

 

“But… but Sehunnie, it’s so earlyyy,” Luhan pouted.

 

“No it’s not, you’re father already left for work so many hours ago,”

 

“Sehun-ah…”

 

“I don’t care, go wash up nowwww!” Sehun said as he pushed Luhan into the toilet.

 

“Aish, fine,” Luhan said as he went to brush his teeth and shower.

 

---

 

“Ah, Luhan hyung looks so much better now,” Sehun said as he dragged Luhan to the playroom.

 

“Okay, hyung, what do you want to do today?” Sehun asked. Luhan’s eyes widen, although he had been in the playroom many times, he could never get used to how big it was.

 

“Luhannieeeee,” Sehun said, breaking Luhan out of his dreamland.

 

“Oh, anything Sehunnie wants to do,” Luhan said as he smiled sweetly.

 

“Okay! Let’s play cards,” Sehun said.

 

“Oh no… you always win…” Luhan said as he pouted.

 

“Too bad, you said, “anything Sehunnie wants to play,” and Sehunnie wants to play cards,” Sehun said.

 

“Ah, arraso, arraso,” Luhan replied. He was used to the way Sehun acted, after all, they were best friends.

 

---

 

“Ha! I got 19 and you have 18, means I win,” Sehun said.

 

“Okay, Sehunnie,” Luhan pouted, he had lost again.

 

“Okay, let’s play something that Luhan can win at now,” Sehun said as he kept the cards and took out Monopoly.

 

“Ohhh,” Luhan said as Sehun spread out the board and cards.

 

“I’ll take the car,” Sehun said.

 

“Luhan will take the pretzel then,” Both of them talking about which characters they would take.

 

---

 

“Phooey, I landed in your property again,” Sehun said as he paid Luhan’s his money.

 

“Hehe, yay,” Luhan said. Sehun was losing money whereas Luhan had been getting money and buying properties. As much as Sehun hated to lose… he wanted to keep Luhan happy. He had learned not to care only about his feelings because of Luhan. He was actually glad he had Luhan around.

 

“Okay, I give up, I’m bankrupt,” Sehun said exasperatedly

 

“Yay! I won!” Luhan said happily.

 

“It’s okay, Sehunnie, we can play cards again if you want,” Luhan said, he didn’t want Sehun to lose. He rather lose himself then let Sehun lose.

 

“Ah, aniyo, let’s go eat lunch now,” Sehun said as he pulled Luhan along. Hand in hand, they walked to the dining room.

 

-- Present

 

“Sehun-sshi, Sehun-sshi, wake up,” Luhan said as he tried to wake Sehun up. Apparently, Sehun had asked him, oh ever so nicely- not- to wake him up early today. He had tried everything, he had even tried shaking him, slapping his face lightly, everything. He looked around, he had made sure the door was closed. Funny how just a few years ago, it was Sehun waking him up, now it was the reverse. Then, he called out,

 

“Sehun-ah, Sehunnie,” Luhan had called out the pet names that he used to call Sehun when they were alone and while they were younger. Sehun stirred awake,

 

“Whaa…? Wha…?” Sehun said as he opened his eyes. Luhan could never understand why when he called Sehun those names and then only he would wake up.

 

“Sehun-sshi, you told me to wake you up early today-”

 

“Oh, ! Han, what’s the time now?” Sehun asked as he got up fully.

 

“It’s 10 o’clock now,” Luhan replied.

 

“Oh ! ! ! ! I’m late, Lu, can you help me?” Sehun asked. Luhan knew what was going on. Sehun had probably ed a girl up senseless and was going to break up with her today.

 

“Yeah, okay, go change and I’ll go set up your toothbrush,” Luhan said. This was how they did things, Sehun would go change while Luhan would go put toothpaste on Sehun’s toothbrush and while Sehun was brushing his teeth, Luhan would go and wet the towel, by the time Luhan was done with the towel, Sehun would be ready and then, Luhan would wipe Sehun’s face and Sehun would leave. Not forgetting,

 

“Bye, Lu! I’ll see you later,” Sehun said, kissing Luhan’s cheeks.

 

“Yah! How many times must I tell you, not now?” Luhan would always chide Sehun, but that’s what made Sehun want to do it more. It was like a daily routine. Sehun would kiss Luhan’s cheek before leaving, Luhan would chide him, then remind him about class.

 

“SEHUN! DON’T FORGET YOU HAVE CLASS LATER!” Luhan shouted at Sehun.

 

“Can I skip?” Sehun asked with hopeful eyes.

 

“No, you cannot, you already skipped last week at Kris-sshi’s place, I’m not going to cover for you again,”

 

“Okay, okay, what time’s class?”

 

“2,”

 

“Don’t be-”

 

“SLAM.” Sehun had slammed the door and left.

 

“Late!” Sehun shouted while he was running down the hallway to his car.

 

“Aish, that kid…” Luhan said and smiled.


first chapter up, yay! (: hope you liked it! (: comment, subscribe! Upvote! (: Check out my other stories if you have the time too (:

 

Into Your World 

Peter Pan

 

Please comment~!(: Follow me on tumblr~! <3