In My Room (Jonghyun)

SHINee One-Shots♥

SHINee: In My Room

"Jonghyun-ah, I'm going out tonight. Are  you going to be okay by yourself?" My Noona asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

"Okay. Good night." She said before blowing me a kiss and turning out the lights. I layed in bed and closed my eyes. Even with closed eyes, I couldn't fall asleep. Every time I close my eyes, all I can do is think of her. I opened my eyes and went to turn on the light. My eyes wandered around my room. My eyes stop wandering when they saw a dimly lit box where I put the birthday present she gave me that I never threw out. I opened up the box to see the gift once again. Her scent filled the room as soon as I lifted the top off. I pulled out the gift and admired it for a while. I closed my eyes and held it close to my chest as a tear escaped my eye. I opened my eyes and noticed a picture of us under a layer of dust. Underneath it was an old love letter I never had the guts to give her.

Dear _______,

You're the most amazing girl I have ever met. There  is no one like you. I never knew love until I met you. You mean the world to me. You are my sun and the moon. You are my everything. I love how you smile with your eyes and how nervous you get when I hold your hand. It's so cute the way your cheeks turn pink whenever I compliment you. I'm lucky to have such an incredible girl like you. Words can't express how much you mean to me. Always remember that you will forever be number one in my heart.

Love, Jonghyun

*Man.. this letter was so lame. I bet that's why I never gave it to her.* I put the letter down and picked up the picture once again. I studied it very carefully. Our happy faces, our loving hearts, our happy words. All of that gone over a dumb mistake. *Aish... I miss her. Everything in my room seems to miss her. I need to get out. This room has too many damn memories.* I set the picture down and walked out of the apartment. I strolled wherever my feet took me hoping to find something that would take my mind off of her. *C'mon Jonghyun. Quit thinking about her. It can't be that hard. You've done it before.*

"Jonghyun!" I looked around to see who was calling my name.

"Key?"

"Hey man. Why are you out so late?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?"

"I'm about to go rent a movie. Wanna come?"

"No thanks."

"Are you still not over her?" Key asked in disbelief.

"Maybe."

"Dude... forget about her! You've done it before!"

"Yeah, but even if I forget her for one moment, the next she's back on my mind."

"Hyung, you gotta get over her somehow."

"How? huh? She still lingers in my room."

"Throw out all of her stuff then. Every single thing that reminds you of her, get rid of it."

"What goo would it do? Even if I throw away our memories again and again, I call her again. I don't want to let go of her. I'm still in love with her."

"Seriously?"

"Yes seriously. You know you never forget your first love."

"Says who?"

"Says everyone."

"Then I guess your screwed. Thanks for the help."

"You're in love with me?" I turned around to see who was talking.

"_______?" I asked in shock.

"Awkward~" Key sang.

"Shut up dude."

"Jonghyun, was I really your first love?"

"Yeah... maybe."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"You didn't stick around long enough to find out."

"Well I'm gonna go." Key said awkwardly. "Nice pj's by the way bro." Key whispered before leaving. I looked down and saw I was still wearing my pj's. My face heated up from embarrassment.

"I know what I did was wrong. I should have never broken up with you."

"Are you apologizing?" I asked s.

"Yeah, I think I am." I scoffed. "I never wanted to break up with you."

"Then why did you?"

"You were too good for me. You didn't disserve me."

"Says who?"

"Jonghyun, you knew I was bad for you, and I knew you couldn't break up with me, so I did it for you. I was no good for you."

"That's for me to decide. And I say not only are you perfect for me, but I'm perfect for you. We deserve to have the love we used to have. I don't want to waste my life thinking 'What if we never broke up?' every time I look at a picture of you. Sitting together and laughing... that's how I want it to be. I want to keep you in those moments. When we were happy."

"Am I still you're sun? And your moon? Your everything?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yah! How did you know about that?"

"Key took a picture of your letter and sent it to me a while back."

"Aish... saekki..." I whispered.

"Am I?"

"Yes, and you never stopped."

"So what are you trying to say?"

"I want you back. I don't want to lose you ever again." her glassy eyes smiled at me.

"That's all I have been wanting to hear since the moment we broke up." She answered before tackling me with a tight hug.

"That's all I have been dying to say since we broke up."