Real (Onew)

SHINee One-Shots♥

SHINee: Real

"Jinki-ah! Go to sleep! Tomorrow is a school night!"

"De Umma!" I yelled, but continued to watch TV. It was just some interview with Kim Bumsoo. I always watch these interviews because everyone on here gets to say they're motto. I waited patiently for him to say him motto which was.

"Show your real style. Not everyone has to be the same." My eyes widened. *Woah... where was this do when I had to do my 'Why would it better if everyone was the same?' essay.*

"Jinki, I thought I told you to go to bed." Umma said as she entered my room.

"Oh, de Umma. I was just getting ready."

"Mhm. Go to bed." She chuckled. I nodded and hopped into bed.

Next Morning

I woke up bright and early and got ready as quickly as possible so I could go to school and see _______. Every morning as soon as I step on school grounds, it's like the dullness out all my energy. But not today. I'm going to show my real style.

"I want a four page essay on why my class rules are important and why on my desk by tomorrow." The teacher instructed. I turned to look at _______. She gave me a 'kill me now look'. I laughed then pretended to choke myself. The bell rang shortly after. "Class dismissed." I walked out of the class with _______.

"Aish, I don't want to write another stupid report for her. She's so strict." _______ complained as we made our way out of the school..

"Then let's not write it." I answered.

"And take her insane punishment? No thanks." We walked to the corner store to get a snack like everyday.

"Annyeonghaseyo _______, Onew." Jessica said as she came into the store.

"You know, you don't have to talk formally to us." _______ told her.

"Yeah. We're friends." I added.

"It's the respectful thing to say." Jessica answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo Onew, _______." Taemin said following behind Jessica.

"Not you too man." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Quit talking all formal! We're friends bro!"

"But's respectful. You're my Hyung and I need to show you respect."

"If I hear one more annyeonghayeo, I'm gonna scream." _______ announced to us.

"Annyeonghaseyo guys." Minho greeted.

"Ahh!" _______ screamed. I chuckled and continued looking for a snack.

"Guys, find a voice! Stop being so respectful. It's really annoying." I said. "Show your real style." I quoted.

"Hey Jessica, I left my mp3 at home. Can I borrow yours?"

"Sure." Jessica said as she handed it to her. _______ browsed threw her music with wide eyes.

"What's up with this?"

"What's up with what?" Jessica asked.

"Your mp3! Where's all the DBSK and the Shinhwa and the K.Will?"

"I stopped listening to them months ago."

"This is all boring classical music."

"It's soothing."

"Ugh. Minho can I borrow yours." He pulled his out and began handing it to her.

"Okay, but just letting you know-"

"Ah! Not you too!" She yelled. "What's up with you guys? All the formal talking. The classical music. The boring clothes."

"We're wearing uniforms." Taemin pointed out.

"But you're wearing them the way everyone wears them."

"You mean the proper way?" Minho asked.

"Look at my uniform." _______ stood up on the bench. "Bright colored knee socks. Shoes of my choice. Bright colored hair pins/headbands." She sat back down then made me stand up. "And look at Onew's uniform. He made it his own too. Cool shoes, Nice t-shirt underneath his ed school shirt, headphones around his neck. He's different."

"Well, we choose to wear it the same." Jessica said.

"Not everyone has to be the same." I said.

"But it wouldn't hurt if we were." Minho argued.

"Ugh!" _______ yelled before leaving the store. I stood up and quickly followed her.

"Hey, hey, hey~ Calm down. They're just so brain washed by sem that they no longer have a mind of their own."

"I know. Hey, why are you so different today?"

"Ah, so you did notice."

"I'm your best friend. No I noticed."

"Well, last night I was watching TV, right? And this interview of Kim Bumsoo came on and he said this incredible message."

"Which was?"

"Real."

"Real? That's not even a message. It's a word."

"That was the key word. The message was 'show your real style'."

"Okay. So you just decide to show yourself off today?"

"I just want everyone to know the real me. This boring old fashion stuff has imprisoned you. Throw away all the complex reasons and find your own solution. Everyone doesn't have to be the same. It's all up to you if you feel free. Live in this world with your own thoughts and feelings. Go where your heart is going. I'm going a step further. Show your real style."

"Wow. You got all that from real." _______ said in amazement. I took her hand.

"Dream, let's fly into an amazing world. Trust me. Trust only me and go to the place you want to go. I will go with you. You're number one. Open up a window and aim for the high sky."

"Okay where was this Onew when we had to do 'Why would it better if everyone was the same?' essay." She chuckled. I held her hand tighter and began to run. "Onew! Where are we going?!"

"Wherever you want! Anywhere! Let's go the way you want to go! Just tell me where!"

"I don't care! As long as it's with you!" I smiled brightly and continued to run with her into our new world filled with opportunities to show our real styles.