Love Should Go On (Taemin)

SHINee One-Shots♥

SHINee: Love Should Go On

"Taemin Oppa~ Will you go out with me?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"How about I give you some time to think about it."

"Okay... no."

"Well... thank you for your honesty."

"Whatever."

"Class! Everyone please take your seats." Our teacher instructed. "We have a new student with us today." She announce as she gently pushed the girl next to her foreword.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed. My mouth dropped open the moment I saw her. It was like love at first sight. "I'm Min _______. Please treat me well." She bowed once again.

"You may sit wherever you like."

"Gamsamnida." She looked around the classroom before making her way to the seat next to me. Her smiling eyes slowly approached me. "Annyeong." She waved. I snapped out of my trance before returning her greeting.

"Annyeong." At that moment, my icy self completely melted.

A Few Day's Later

From:내 여자

Taemin Oppa~ are you still going to show me around tomorrow?

To: Taemin

 

From: Taemin

Of course I am. Nothing in this world can stop me. :)

To: 내 여자

 

From:내 여자

Arasso ^_^

To: Taemin

 

From: Taemin

Are you doing well? Everyone being nice to you?

To: 내 여자

 

From:내 여자

De. Everyone has been treating me well

To: Taemin

 

From: Taemin

You haven't been asking other guys to show you around, have you? 

To: 내 여자

 

From:내 여자

Ani! 

To: Taemin

 

From: Taemin

I'm just kidding with you ;)

To: 내 여자

 

"Taemin, get off of your phone. You have been texting _______ nonstop since this morning." Minho scolded.

"I can't help it. My heart has been smiling ever since I've met her."

"Is this the same '_______' that made you cry a few days ago?" Key asked.

"Why did you cry Taemin?" Jonghyun asked.

"No reason..."

"He cried because he's never seen someone so beautiful in his life." Onew said as he let out a laugh.

"It's not funny!"

"Dude, just tell her how you feel." Jonghyun said.

"I can't. Do you know how hard it is to confess to someone you barely know?"

"Taemin?" Minho called.

"Bwo?"

"What's her favorite color?"

"Lime green."

"Favorite fruit?"

"Watermelon."

"Vegetable?"

"Green beans."

"Sport?"

"Soccer."

"Shoe, shirt, pants, ring size?"

"3, small, 0, and 6."

"Taemin, I think you know her more than she knows herself." Key chuckled.

"So what do I do?"

"Just go up to her and tell her, '_______ I like you.' If you your feeling risky use love." Onew explained.

"Wait! How is he gonna handle rejection. This is his first real crush." Jonghyun explained.

"How do you feel about her Taemin?" Minho asked

"I like her. I really, really, really like her. Even if with my whole heart I can't catch her, I don't mind as long as I don't lose her."

"There you have it. He can handle the rejection. Plus if you tell her that, there's no way she'll say no." Minho said.

"Love Forever~ Last Forever~" Onew sang stupidly.

"Where is she right now?" Key asked.

"Coffee shop by Minho's house."

"Let's get him to _______!" Key yelled as they dragged me to the coffee shop.

"Okay, there she is. Go get 'em tiger." Minho said before pushing me inside.

"Taemin!" _______ squealed.

"_______! H-How are you?" I asked as I sat down with her.

"I'm still good. What are you doing here?"

"I um... came to get some coffee."

"Jinjah? I didn't know you drank coffee." I let out a sigh.

"Actually, I came to see you."

"What for?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"Okay. Her goes nothing. I know we haven't known each other for too long, but I... I like you. A lot. Like I said, I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but ever since the moment I saw you, my heart hasn't stopped smiling. Everytime I get a text from you, my heart can't stop racing. Even with all my heart if I can't catch you, I don't mind as long as I don't lose you. Because I like, because I really love you, love has to keep going on like this. I'm all about you. I love you. I wanna be with you and only you. Lean on my shoulder and there won't be any sadness. I'll give you everything if you want it." She sat there wordlessly. "Please say something. Even if you reject me." She cupped my cheeks and planted one on me. 

"OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!" I heard the guys howl from out side.

"Thanks a lot for messing up my chance to finally be the one to confess first." She said with a smile. I chuckled.

"Anytime."