One For Me (Taemin)

SHINee One-Shots♥
SHINee, One For Me:
 
"Yeobosayo?"
 
"Taemin..." I heard her sob through the phone.
 
"_______?"  All I heard were sobs. "Yah! _______?! What's wrong?" She wouldn't answer. "Yah, _______-"
 
"He broke up with me..." My eyes almost popped out of my head.
 
"H-he broke up with you? Why? What happened?"
 
"He left me for Yuri."
 
"Are you serious? Why would he do that?"
 
"I don't know. I just can't believe he did it."
 
"I'm so sorry."
 
"Can you meet me at the park?"
 
"Of course. I'm on my way." I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket. I had mixed feeling about what had just happened. I grabbed my jacket and started walking to the park. Half way there I stopped and pumped my fist in the air. I couldn't contain my happiness any longer. I've been waiting for this day my entire life. I pulled myself together and continued walking. I found her crying in her knees on the bench. I sat down next to her. 
 
"~~~~~." She looked up at me with teary eyes. My happiness suddenly faded. I hated seeing her this way. She loved him so much and he just left her for a . I pulled out a tissue and handed it to her.
 
"Forget about him." I said as she wiped her tears. "You'll find someone better who will only have eyes for you." I told her reassuringly.
 
"How can you be so sure Taemin? I loved him. I really loved him... I thought he felt the same for me." I felt so regretful for her, but even with puffy eyes and a red nose, she looked so pretty to me.
 
"I'll make sure of it." More tears slipped out of her beautiful dark colored eyes.
 
"I'm just scared. What if it happens again? What if I fall in love again and he leaves me for another girl? What will I do then? I don't wanna risk my heart being broken again." *Minho really messed her up. My poor girl is scared of having a relationship now. He took away her happiness.* "And you know what hurts the most?"
 
"What?"
 
"He... he didn't even care about the way I felt. He just flat out said it. He left me for someone prettier and better than I am." She cried.
 
"He's a jerk. You'll forget him, I promise. And anyone with eyes can see you are more than a thousand times prettier, brighter, sweeter, and funnier than Yuri. She is a complete fake. Once Minho wakes up and sees the real Yuri, he'll realize what a big mistake he made for leaving you and will want to come back."
 
"You don't have to lie to make me feel better."
 
"I'm not lying. You see how much gossip goes around about Yuri, right? She want and needs attention. There is no competition between you two. Any guy would pick you over her in a heartbeat." *I know I would.*
 
"Taemin... she's perfect in Minho's eyes. That's how I wanted Minho to see me. Perfect."
 
"What does it matter if Minho sees Yuri as perfect? She is nowhere near as perfect as you." She painfully cried in my arms. Seeing her hurting so bad made me want to protect her from any harm. *How could he just do this to her. She's more women than Yuri will ever be.* I just wanted to be with her every second of the day just to make sure she wouldn't hurt like this ever again. I wanted to lock her heart up so no one could steel her love away from me.  It made me  happy that after they broke up, she came looking for me. The girl I've been waiting so long for is painfully crying in my arms. She comes to me when she wants to be protected as if I've become a safe place for her to lean on peacefully, like a blanket. 
 
"_______..." She looked up at me. "I don't like seeing you in pain. I will be next to your side. Forever and always. And this is exactly where I want to stay."
 
"Aw Taemin, you're so sweet. You're an amazing friend."
 
"Not as a friend, _______. But as a real man. As long as I'm alive, I'll protect you in my arms away from any pain and sadness. So you can erase all your sad memories with him, I'll become a reliable man. I'll never let you go again. Even if you get hurt and your tears start to fall, this place will always be here for you and only you.  I've been waiting so long for you. Just come into my arms and let me hold you. The hurt and pain he put your loving heart through will be forgotten and erased. Another love can replace an old one. So look at me, I'm right beside you." Tears started to fall again and she hugged me tightly.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Why are you crying? Are you remembering him again?"
 
"Taemin Oppa, you're the one who's making me cry."
 
"Me? Wae? Mianhae!"
 
"Taemin... there's no need to be sorry. It's in a good way. You made me realize I don't need Minho. I don't need to be the apple of his eye. If he's happy with a fake girl like Yuri, I should let him. He's not my property and I'm not his. No matter how much I loved him."
 
"Like I said, you'll find someone better who will only have eyes for you. And I want to be that someone. I am that someone. I've always only had eyes for you. Let me be by your side and I will be the best thing that ever happened to you. "
 
"You already are."
 
"You're the One For Me _______."