Love Pain (Key)

SHINee One-Shots♥

SHINee: Love Pain

I looked through the memory book _______ gave me for our anniversary. *Why did we ever break up? I loved her so much.*

*Flashback*
 
"Why do you have to be so difficult?!"
 
"Me?! What about you?! You're the one who started this!"
 
"No I didn't! You started it for being difficult!"
 
"No you started this because you started yelling at me!"
 
"I'm yelling because you're hard headed!"
 
"How am I hard headed?! If anything you are!"
 
"Why can't you just wear the heels?!"
 
"Because I had a soccer game earlier today and my feet are killing me! Why can't I just wear my converse?!"
 
"Because we are going out! To a party! You can't go in casul clothes!"
 
"And why not?! It's not a law that I have to wear heels! I can just wear flats!"
 
"No! You have to wear the heels!"
 
"Why?!"
 
"Because I said so!"
 
"You know what? I'm tired of you telling me what to do all the time! What to wear, how to talk, how to walk. It get's annoying! Let me live the way I want to!"
 
"I'm just trying to help you!"
 
"Well stop! You take it too far!"
 
"Fine! If you don't appreciate what I do for you, then maybe we should break up!"
 
"Maybe we should!"
 
*End Of Flashback*
 
*Oh yeah... that's why. That was the stupidest and worst fight we've ever had.* I kept looking through the book. I found so many good memories in there. I tore up the pages and threw them away. Having them around were too painful. I need to get over her. It's been two weeks. Ever since the day we broke up, I promised myself I would erase her. But I just can't do it. It's a habit thinking of her. *I need to go out* I grabbed my jacket and took a walk outside. I strolled around the park and stopped at the fountain. I slightly smiled. *That's where we had our first kiss.*
 
*Flashback*
 
"Okay! I give up you win!" _______ said out of breath. She sat down on the edge of the fountain.
 
"About time you give up. I couldn't run any longer." I said sitting next to her. I looked at her angelic face.
 
"Okay so what's my punishment?"
 
"Bwo?"
 
"My punishment for loosing thumb war."
 
"Oh right." *Think Key. What do you want her to do.* "Kiss me."
 
"Bwo?"
 
"Kiss me. That's your punishment."
 
"Um, on the cheek?"
 
"Nope."
 
"On your forehead?"
 
"Nope."
 
"Your nose?"
 
"Lips." I said. She looked a little shocked. She finally closed her eyes and leaned in half way then froze. I rolled my
eyes and leaned in until our lips met. I felt her jump a little from shock. Then she kissed back.
 
*End Of Flashback*
 
*Stop! Just stop thinking of her.* I shook it off and walked to the mall. Every little thing reminded me of her. Everything! *I brought her here too much.* It's been so hard erasing her. A day without her lasts forever.  I walked away from the mall and just went wherever my feet took me. I ended up at the soccer field *How did I end up here? I never come here. Only to see... _______.* I realized that I was only walking to the places I went to with _______. *I can't forget her. It's not gonna happen. I love her too much. I need her back. Even though we always fought, I miss her. I can't live without her.* 
 
~You're My Love Pain~  I took out my phone and answered it.
 
"Yeobosayo?"
 
"Key?"
 
"_______?"
 
"De."
 
"Um, hi."
 
"I need to go over to your house. Are you home?"
 
"No, but I'm on my way. What for?"
 
"I left some stuff there and I really need them back."
 
"Oh... arasso."
 
"Bye." She hung up before I could say anything. I put my phone in my pocket and ran home. Luckily I got there before she did. I ran up to my room and stood in front of the mirror practicing my apology to her. The door bell rang. I took a deep breath then went down stairs to open the door. I froze in front of her.
 
"Key? Key~? Key-"
 
"I'm sorry."
 
"Huh?"
 
"I never should have controlled you like that ever since we went out. It's just a habit. I've tried my best to erase you, but it's like drinking poison. I can't forget you. My heart grows weaker and weaker everyday from not having you by my side. I know we fight a lot, but I can't live without you. I kept asking myself why is a day without you so hard? I need you in my life. I love you. I can't live without... aish... what's it called...?"
 
"Love Pain." _______ said.
 
"Bwo?"
 
"It's called Love Pain. We fight all the time over random stupid things, but we love each other so much the it doesn't matter how much we fight as long as we have each other."
 
"Please take me back. If I spend another day without having you I swear I'm gonna die." She came in and hugged me.

"I've missed you Key Oppa."