Graze (Minho)

SHINee One-Shots♥

SHINee: Graze

"Minho, you know that girl you liked?" Onew asked.

"What girl?"

"_______." My entire body froze at her name.

"... What about her?"

"I hear her boyfriend is controlling."

"So?"

"Just saying."

"You don't need to tell me everything that happens about her."

"Just thought I'd let you know." _______ and her stupid boyfriend passed us. Everyday she grows further away from me. With her back turned, she looked back at me. My heart ached. The feeling was like.... I can't even say.

"Isn't she pretty?" I randomly asked

"Who?"

"_______."

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just a question."

"Let's go to class."

"Yeah." I walked with Onew to class still thinking about _______'s boyfriend. *I just don't know why she picked him over me. I can't even be mad. I feel numb. That girl. My everything.* After school Onew and I walk to the corner store. _______ came in tightly holding that guy's hand. I couldn't stand it. She let go of his hand and went over to the drinks. I took the chance and grabbed her hand and dragged her outside.

"Minho! Lets go!" I made her face me.

"What is it?"

"Bwo?"

"What is it? What does he have that I don't have?!"

"Who?!"

"Your boyfriend!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Is he richer than me?!"

"I don't know-"

"Is he better looking than me?!"

"Minho-"

"What does he have that I don't have?!"

"Nothing."

"So what the hell is the difference between me and him?! If I acted like him, would you want me too?! Your appearance has become like air and passes by me. Do you know how may times my tears have fallen for you? Have you tried thinking about me? Given any thought about? The times we stayed together like lovers fly free. I still love you but it seems like I should forget you. But when I see the picture that we took together, I could never forget you."

"Minho-"

"Will you ever know my crumbling heart? Even the way you look now is so different now." Tears started falling out of her eyes. A few tears slipped out of my eyes too.

"Why are you saying all this?"

"I wanna know. Why did you pick him over me."

"What are you talking about? He asked me out. And I said yes because I liked him."

"Why couldn't you have just waited for my confession?"

"What confession?"

"Don't act. There was never a time, from the beginning I was just a good friend. I love you and you love me. I could be better to you than anyone."

"Minho, if you had confessed earlier, maybe we would have been happy together. But Jonghyun is a good guy. He wouldn't hurt me. And I really like him. Please Minho, let me go. We can always be friends."

"Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't put me in the friend zone."

"I'm sorry Minho. I really like Jonghyun."

"Why? Why can't you forget him and come to me?"

"Minho-"

"Look at you. You never wear make up. Why do you wear it now?"

"I just want to wear it..."

"You hate make up. Is he making you wear it?"

"_______." We both turned around. "It's time to go."

"De Oppa. Bye Minho." She said running to Jonghyun. I punched the wall repeatedly in frustration. Onew stopped me from hurting my hand any further. 

"Dude, stop. She's not worth it."

"You don't know! She's my life!"

"Calm down Minho. She's found her other half. Maybe you should move on."

"I can't! She loves me! Not him!"

"I'm sorry Minho." Onew said leaving me there.

A Few Days Later

I see _______ walk by with Jonghyun a lot less. It's like he purposely avoids me so she won't see me. The girl who stole my heart grazes passed me. Her sweet fragrance leaves me. I suppress the tears flowing out of my heart. Knowing that the girl I love won't end up with me. It hurts. All I can do is be happy for her and watch her be happy from afar.