Replay (Jonghyun)

SHINee One-Shots♥

SHINee: Replay

"So when's the game?" Key asked Minho.

"Thursday at 6:00pm."

"You going Jonghyun Hyung?" Taemin asked.

"De." I answered. We passed a huge group of boys crowding around something or someone.

"What's going on?" Minho asked.

"Molla." Key said.

"Go check it out Jonghyun Hyung." Taemin said as he pushed me to the crowd.

"Wa~ Noona neonu yeppeo." Eunhyuk complimented.

"Gumawo, but I should really get to class." Noona said.

"Noona~ skip your class and hang out with us. Jebal~" Ryeowook pleaded.

"Yeah Noona. We barely see you." Donghae said.

"Noona!" I yelled thoughtlessly. Everyone turned in my direction.

"Naega?" She asked.

"N-Noona, the professor needs you. You should go if you don't want to get punished." She gave me a strange look. "Aren't you coming Noona?"

"Oh? D-De. I'll see you boys around." She said before linking arms with me and and walking me in the direction of her campus.

"Um Noona? They're gone."

"Thank God. Gumawo uh... what's your name?"

"Kim Jonghyun."

"Thank you Jonghyun."

"Anytime."

"Do you go to this collage too?"

"Aniya. I'm still in high school."

"Oh. Well I better get going. Thank you again Jonghyun." She said as she made her way to the gate, but stopped in her tracks. "Would you like to go out for coffee sometime?"

"Naega?"

"Mhm."

"S-Sure." She ran over to me and handed me a piece of paper.

"Here's my number. Call me so we can arrange when and where."

"Arasso." She kissed my cheek then went back to the campus. Once she was gone, the silent street filled with howls. I turned around and saw my friends behind me.

"So Hyung saved his dream Noona." Taemin said.

"And got her number." Key added as he threw his arm around me.

"Aish... leave me alone guys."

"Jonghyun got himself a date!" Minho yelled.

"I'm leaving." I said as I stormed away.

"Jongjongie~!" They called after me.

Months Later

I have been seeing Noona everyday since I saved her. We have been together for about... three months. Every morning, we meet in the coffee shop by her collage. Like today. I patiently waited for her there like everyday.

"Jonghyun-ah~" She said as she sat down.

"Noona~ You look pretty."

"Gumawo."

"Noona, do you want to go out on a date with me?"

"De! Where?"

"I was thinking a-"

"Look who we have here. The Noona everyone is so crazy about. I don't see why though." Changmin said.

"Good one Oppa." His tramp said.

"Yah, if you don't have anything smart to say, I suggest you leave and go to the collage close by to educate yourself." I said.

"Is a high schooler talking to me like that?"

"You heard me."

"Yah! Ever heard of respect your elders?" Changmin asked as he got closer to my face.

"Ever heard of a breath mint?" I asked in disgust. Noona started giggling.

"Yah you little punk!"

"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked as I got out of my seat.

"Jonghyun-ah, sit down." Noona instructed.

"Yeah, listen to your Noona little boy."

"Jonghyun, he's not worth it." I took Noona's hand and left the coffee shop. "Jonghyun, don't let him get to you. He's just a stupid ex of mine. He envies any guy who's with me."

"Every guy would envy any guy who's with you. If you hadn't noticed, the boys are crazy about you."

"I think I should go. I'll see you later Jonghyun?"

"De... oh wait! Our date."

"When?"

"Tomorrow at 6:00 at the basketball court."

"Basketball court?"

"Mmm... a few of my friends are playing, so I thought it would be nice if I took you there."

"Okay. Sounds nice. At 6:00, right?"

"De."

"I'll meet you there. Bye Jonghyun~"

"By Noona~" She pecked my cheek before leaving. *I'm so lucky.*

Next Day

I drove to Taemin's house an hour before the game. Minho opened the door for me.

"Hey Hyung. Taemin! Jonghyun is here!"

"Just a minute! I'm so close to making this three pointer!" We made our way to the backyard.

"C'mon Hyung. You wanna play?" Minho asked as Taemin threw him the ball.

"I'll just watch."

"You going to our game today?" Minho asked.

"Yup."

"You bringing Noona?" Taemin asked as he tried to make a basket with his eyes closed.

"Yeah. She's coming too."

"You don't sound to happy about it." Minho said as he spun the ball on is index finger.

"I'm happy she's going, but I don't think she is."

"Did she say something?" Minho asked as Taemin cluelessly chased his dog.

"No, but I know her. She looked happy and sounded happy, but I saw it in her eyes that she wasn't."

"Hyung, I don't think you know her all that well." Taemin said as he took the ball from Minho and bounced it repeatedly on his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Noona may look innocent and pretty, and she is, but she's really into mmm... guys that are really out there."

"Huh?"

"Like guys who race, and get into fights, show themselves off."

"How do you know?"

"She used to babysit me. She's always bring some new obnoxious guy with her. He'd either be a pro racer, in a gang, rich, or drive a motorcycle."

"Jinjah?"

"Mhm."

"Does she really drive you as crazy as you say she does, Hyung?" Minho asked.

"Yeah. She's just so pretty and smart and funny. She's the total package. No guy has ever envied me before, and it feels pretty good. I love being able to say I'm with her."

"Don't worry too much about it Hyung." Taemin said.

"We have to be at our game in 15 minutes. Give us a ride?" Minho asked.

"Sure. Kajah." They hopped in my car and I drove them to their outside basketball game. I waited patiently for Noona. When I saw her making her way over to me, I layed my jacket down so the seat wouldn't burn her legs.

"Gumawo."

"Anything for you. Here, I bought you a drink and  your favorite chips."

"Aw you're so sweet." 

"Noona, is it true that you used to babysit Taemin?"

"Taemin? Oh! You mean Baby Tae?" I let out a chuckle.

"Baby Tae?"

"De. That's the nickname I gave him. And yes, I did used to babysit him. Why?"

"He told me."

"Oh~"

"He also told me the type of guys you are into."

"He did?"

"Why did you ask me out Noona?"

"Because you're sweet, caring, and cute."

"Yeah, and you're into guys who are wild, charming, and cool."

"Look Jonghyun, you are an amazing young man, and it's true that's the type of guy I'm into, but I really like you."

"As a man... or as a dongsaeng?" She stayed quiet for a moment. "I know my age makes you feel uncomfortable."

"How did you know?"

"I can see  it in your eyes. Noona you're so pretty. Boys won't leave you alone. You're my M.V.P. Looking at you I go crazy. Memories swipe my heart and it hurts. When will my feeling be fixed? Maybe you think I'm a little boring or too kind. At least that's what your body is telling me." She sat there listening to what I had to say." Aigoo... beautiful you. I know you haven't found anyone to give you a sincere love. Even at a young age, I've given you a sincere love. Can't you accept my heart? Noona, you are so pretty. I always think about you, even though I know the fateful goodbye is coming soon. I love you Noona." She took a deep breath, then pinched my cheeks.

"Aigoo, my Jonghyun has such a way with words. I'm an open book at you, aren't I?"

"You could say that."

"I love you too Jonghyun-"

"As a dongsaeng."

"I'm sorry... friends?" I let out a small laugh.

"If that's all I can be to you... then yes. Friends." She hugged me tightly. I wanted the moment to last forever, even though I knew it wouldn't. I will always cherish the memories I had with her.