Important Notice!

Back to December

To my dearest readers:

I am currently undertaking my final year of high school and I'm afraid that due to the workload, I am currently unable to continuously update this story. (Please don't leave me just yet, read on) TT^TT

I am really apologetic about this and really do hope that you forgive me! This story isn't going to fade away just yet though. After this year is over, I will gladly continue and complete this fic to the very last word. Once again I am extremely sorry about this, and to all those who've subscribed, I won't let you down! Just... wait a bit yeah? :')

Nevertheless, I am still thankful to everyone who has clicked on this story. Everyone has been so kind and supportive! 

I do have the next chapter finished but I'm not sure if I should upload it. Since this newest chapter contains a cliff hanger that is vital to the storyline, I'm not sure if you would like me to post it or wait until I am ready to continue updating. Please leave a comment telling me what you prefer because I don't want to upload a cliff hanger that will leave you hanging for the next year due me my inactiveness (is that even a word? What is english?) but then again I don't want to leave you without a proper chapter. 

I shall leave it up to you to decide. :) 

I am very sorry about this and when I do continue with the story, I will make it up to you ten fold. Ok I don't know if my writing is that good yet but I'll try my best :') 

Thank you for sticking with me for so long! It has been such a pleasure to deliver this story to you all. 

Before I leave I just want to say I love you!! So if you ever feel sad or lonely or feel like nobody likes you... I DO!! To all those who are reading these words, remember that there is a fangirl on asianfanfics who loves you. xxx

I don't think I can thank everyone enough, I could go on and on but the more I want to say, the more I hesitate to leave. TT^TT

Don't worry though, (insert terminator voice) I will be back. hahaha :') 

Take care everyone! I'll see you all in about a year or so. 

Lots of love from Xtra_sweet.