Chapter 2

I met you at a FAT CAMP?! > forever on a hiatus

You arrived at the airport, alone. You lined up in the queue for Check In. You eyed a hot guy in the line.

You tried to fix the hem of your shirt and pull up your jeans. You sighed and stopped. it wouldn't matter how attractive you tried to look, you'd still be ugly..and fat.

This was why you needed to go to a fat camp. To become beautiful so that people like HIM could notice you.

You were at the front of the check in line. You moved to the next available counter. You heard the girl serving you scoff. You ignored her. It wasn't your fault that she had a layer of cake on her face because of her make up. She was hideous...but skinny. You were envious of her.

"America? Have fun. What are you doing there?" The girl serving you asked.

"I'm going for a holiday." You said vaguely.

"Oh i'm sure. Have fun." She looked you up and down and gave you your ticket.

You thanked her and moved aside so the next person could go while you fixed your luggage.

The next person to go to the girl who had just served you..was the hot guy.

You flushed when he looked at you.

The girl who had just served you, changed completely. She bent over a lot in hope the hot guy would look down her shirt. She also used lots of aegyo. The hot guy seemed unaffected.

You were sick of fake girls and their caked faces. You moved your trolley away and headed toward the boarding gate.

You sat down and checked your phone.

No guys ever texted you.. But you got one from your brother.

Noona~! Hope you have fun in America. -jealous- Woo Jae.

You smiled and replied. Your brother loved you no matter how you looked.. You and your brother were complete opposites. He had perfect skin, a perfect body and all the girls worshipped him. You had good skin too...but your body was helpless and no boys ever noticed you.

You were cut from your daydream by a person who had bumped into your trolley.

You stood up and realised it was the hot guy.

"Oh sorry." He said in english.

You blushed. He sounded so cute when he spoke english.

"It's okay." You replied in shaky english.

"Don't worry..I'm fluent in Korean." He laughed.

You kept your head down. "Sorry."

"Are you heading to Los Angeles?" He asked politely.

"Neh." You answered. You wondered why he was talking to you.

"Me too!" He said happily. "What are you doing there?"

You stuttered. You didn't want to embarrass yourself by saying you were going on a fat camp.

"I'm going on holidays." You answered, not meeting his eyes.

"Oh." He sounded disappointed. "Well, have a nice flight." He smiled at you before sitting next to another girl. She was pretty..maybe his girlfriend? He put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. Must be.

You looked away..you'd never experienced that before.

"Must be nice to have someone like that..someone as nice as him.." You muttered to yourself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi to my 7 lovely subscribers who have tolerated my bad and extremely short first chapter <3

 

wanna guess who the hot guy is? ;)