Chapter 10

I met you at a FAT CAMP?! > forever on a hiatus

"One, two! One, two! One, two!" You were being yelled at by an old fitness instructor. You wondered how much of a hypocrite he was, maintaining his abs more like flab pack.

You looked around and saw the disgusting sea of fluro orange coloured shirts, stained with tears, sweat and pain..as well as dirt.

If you thought now was harder, the hag fitness instructor had a surprise for you.

You all stood in a crowd in front of the hag and waited for him to start talking.

Before he could open his mouth, you all heard the blasting ringtone of a phone. "Love me Love me say that you love me. Fool me fool me oh how you do me. kiss me kiss me say that you miss me. tell me what i wanna hear, tell me you love me"

You covered your ears. Justin Bieber? Really?

You saw boy wearing glasses flush red and rush over to his phone. You covered your mouth, about to crack up laughing.

You watched as the hag gave him a death glare and you chuckled softly. Justin Bieber fanboy was really gonna get it at the next training session.

You were about to laugh some more when you realised who was now standing next to the hag.

It couldn't be.

Out of all people.

It was him.

Kikwang..Lee Kikwang.

Your mouth gaped wide enough that a million flies could fly in. You quickly attempted to hide behind Justin Bieber fanboy, hoping he wouldn't notice.

However, the old hag caught you.

"_________. What do you think you're doing?" He demanded.

You watched as Kikwang's eyes widened.

You went back to standing next to Justin Bieber fanboy, avoiding KIkwang's gaze.

You remembered specifically telling him you were on 'holiday'. Too bad he now knew what 'holiday' really meant.

You listened as the old hag introduced Kikwang as the fitness instructor besides himself. You prayed to the heavens that you would get the old hag. You didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of Kikwang or Instructor Lee.

You waited as everyone was sorted into groups.

"_______. Instructor Lee."

You felt your ovaries insides explode.

You tried to avoid eye contact with him as you stood behind him, joining his group but you saw him give you one of the most gorgeous eye smiles and this time..your legs felt like jelly and your heart started beating fast. Not only that but exploding ovaries! ^__^

"Long time no see, _____." He laughed softly and handed you a new shirt.

You took the shirt, embarrassed and nodded. "I didn't think i'd see you again." You mumbled.

"Well this is definitely not my idea of a holiday." He laughed.

"Not mine either.." You mumbled again while standing at the end of the line.

 

This wasn't your idea of a holiday, but it wasn't too bad right? Summer fat camp also meant summer with Kikwang camp.

Not all things had bad endings..right ?

 


LONG TIME NO UPDATE~! i never knew i had 66 subscribers O_O OMGGG. i love you all ♥. for dealing with my crappy short and delayed updates. heres one. i wrote at 5:30am.. OH WIN~! ^___^ if it doesnt make any sense and is really bad...youll understand why ;P

and i have a weeks worth of final exams in a day..so no updates till FRIDAY ! SORRRYYY~