Chapter 3

I met you at a FAT CAMP?! > forever on a hiatus

You plugged in your Ipod and put the headphones in your ears.

You pressed play and listened to Change by HyunA featuring Junhyung.

It represented what you had to do.. You had to change.

 

You realised everyone was lining up to board the plane. You stood up and pulled your carry luggage with you.

The flight attendants showed you to your seat. You realised you were sitting in the window seat.

The person who was going to sit next to you, looked at you and asked. "Do you want to swap seats?" She said kindly.

"Neh." You replied and blushed, embarrassed.

"It's okay. I'm Jihyun." She smiled.

"_________" You replied.

"Oh what a nice name!" She sat in her seat and started chatting to you. She didn't care about how you looked. She liked your personality. You appreciated her.

The plane was taking off and you buckled up preparing for takeoff. You didn't really like it. It hurt your ears and you were always scared something bad would happen to the plane.

You closed your eyes and tried to sleep.

--

When you woke up, dinner was being served. "Would you like the chicken or the beef?" The flight attendant asked.

"Beef please." Jihyun replied.

"Uhmmm.chicken please." You said.

The flight attendant nodded and smiled and handed you the food.

"Here." Jihyun said. "I think that might not be enough." Normally, you'd be offended, but it seemed as if she cared.

Jihyun handed you her food and got other food out of her bag. "I don't get hungry often."

You smiled. " You are the kindest person i've ever met."

She chuckled. " I really like you! You're such a bubbly person."

You both ate and chatted.

Soon, you had to use the bathroom. You got up and went in search of the bathroom.

You had to squeeze in between the rows of seats. People looked up at you, disturbed because you could barely fit.

Then, you tripped over a bottle that someone had accidentally left on the floor.

You let out a small yelp and felt yourself land on someone.You got up. It would embarrassing because you were so heavy.

"I'm so sorry. " You bowed numerous times.

The person laughed. "We meet again."

You looked up and saw the hot guy. You blushed even more. You had landed all your body weight on the hottest guy you had seen.

"I'm so sorry...." You repeated.

"Hey hey." He said in english. "It's okay." You looked away. His english was so cute.

The toilet door opened and the hot guy held your hand. "After you." He said as he helped you into the cubicle.

You bowed once again and closed the door.

You looked at your red face in the mirror.

"Aish, _____ why are you so embarrassing? After these summer holidays, i'll be pretty and hot guys like him will be attracted to me." You told yourself in the mirror.Then you covered your mouth. He could possibly hear you outside.

You half slapped your face and started fretting.

After, you unlocked yourself from the cubicle and was face to face with the hot guy.

"Enjoy the rest of your flight. Hope to meet you again." He smiled and patted your arm.

You smiled. You then thought about it realistically. This wasn't a drama. A hot guy like him would never fall for a fat ugly girl like you.

You walked back to your seat, disheartened.

----------