Chapter 8

I met you at a FAT CAMP?! > forever on a hiatus

is this font colour better to read? (:

thank you too my commenters. seriously...this ff has the best commenters. i love you all~!


 

You woke up with your jacket as your pillow. You stretched and realised a strain in your neck. Your jacket wasn't as comfortable as you thought it was before.

You looked around and realised Kikwang wasn't there anymore.

You unbuckled your seatbelt and realised that other people were gone too. Like the blonde bimbo girl.

You rubbed your eyes and felt at the seat Kikwang had sat in.

It was cold.

You looked out the window and realised from the pictures, you were nearly at your destination.

You sighed. You must've dreamt that Kikwang was with you and that he'd helped you when the blonde bimbo was mocking you.

You nodded. It was impossible he'd have been here with you. Where was he now?

The bus stopped and you looked at the destination. The hotel you were going to stay at everyday before moving into Fat Camp.

You slowly got out of your seat and walked down the aisle squishing the chair rests on the side.

You saw the bus driver give you funny looks but you ignored him, you'd experienced far worse before.

You picked up your bags and slowly waddled toward the hotel.

Lucky the doors were automatic or you would have massive trouble getting through.

You walked in and received looks from the doormen and also receptionists.

You were beginning to feel vulnerable. You were in a foreign country. Your english was average but you didn't know anyone here. You really wanted to call Jihyun unnie now.

You waddled up to the receptionist and gave them the booking sheet your mother had packed for you.

She glanced you up and down and nodded while filing it into the computer.

She then handed you a key for your room. You looked at the key and read 220. Your room number.

You bowed and thanked her before waddling toward the elevator, carrying all your heavy bags.

You took the elevator to the 22nd floor and found your room. It was rather big and modern. You smiled. You loved your mother. She even took care of you when you were going to suffer at Fat Camp. You would make sure to call her and thank her this evening.

You dumped all your bags in the space next to your bed and moved to open the curtains to see the view.

It overlooked a nice park. You smiled and wished someone like Jihyun or even Kikwang was here to see this.

You then opened a window before opening your day bag and pulling out a book.

You opened to the next available page and took the pen the hotel offered you.

Day 1-

Dear Diary,

Today's my first day in America. I was really scared people would judge me because of how i look. Hopefully by the end of summer i'll be skinny and happy. Maybe people won't look down on me anymore.

However, i met two wonderful people and it's only been 1 day.

Jihyun unnie is the most amazing person i have met.She could accept me for who i am and give up things like food for me. I want to stay friends with Jihyun unnie forever if i can.

And Lee Kikwang. How could someone like him  ever be friends with me? There was no way i could've ever imagined it in my entire life. Someone as handsome and nice as him, talking to me..the one everyone gives looks to and judges. Kikwang is the nicest guy i have ever met..besides Woojae of course. :) He's like Santa Claus. He can see who's nice and who's completely fake..just like that blonde girl. ):

I miss Umma, appa and Woojae. I will go to camp and come back beautiful.

Love,

__________

--

You closed your diary and lay on your bed and exhaled.

"I must lose this weight that's holding me back!" You said with determination.


like how you are the present and kikwang is santa claus? ;) LOL. i'm so cheesy -________-

UPDATES JUST FOR MY COMMENTERS. YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH ); THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T DELETE THIS FF. THANK YOU!!