Chapter 4

I met you at a FAT CAMP?! > forever on a hiatus

You ended up chatting with Jihyun for the rest of the flight and telling her you were headed to a fat camp.

You were expecting her to laugh but she sincerely hoped you'd be okay. She said she had read articles where they overworked the people in there and they ended up with problems afterwards and weight gains.

You nodded..thankful that she seemed so caring.

When the plane was grounded and you were preparing to leave. Jihyun handed you her number.

"In case you need me. I would still like to be friends even if you're headed to a camp." She smiled.

You smiled back. "There was no one nicer than Jihyun."

"Thank you Jihyun unnie." You hugged her.

You walked off the plane together and went toward the customs and immigration parts before collecting your luggage.

"Which way are you going?" She asked when you had both gotten all your luggage.

You pointed toward the bus exits. "I need to catch a bus to where i'm staying."

"Oh." Jihyun looked disappointed. "I'm there." She pointed in the opposite direction.

You frowned. You didn't want to leave the only friend you had made so far.

"We'll keep in touch okay? Get a sim as soon as possible!" She smiled.

You smiled back. "I will unnie. Thank you for being so kind." You hugged her again.

"I can't wait to see you! Especially when you're a beautiful skinny person. " She giggled.

You laughed. "Me too. I really can't wait."

You said your goodbyes and headed toward the bus exits.

You pulled your luggage toward the bus that you had confirmed went to your destination. You smiled at the kind man who had put your luggage into the bus compartment.

He held out his hand so you took it to shake it.

He then looked at you annoyed.

A person then handed him a bill and he moved to the next person. You looked over. It was the guy.

"Why did you do that?" You asked amazed.

"He wanted a tip. Don't you know America?" The guy asked.

You shook your head. "Obviously not enough." You frowned.

"It's okay. You on this bus?" He asked.

You nodded.

He smiled. "me too. Let's get on." He motioned for you to follow him.

Not only had you met at the airport and taken the plane together. You were know both on the same bus which took around an hour and a bit to reach your destination.

You couldn't wait. Fate was being extremely kind to you at the moment.

 


 

hehe an update~~ (: comments? ^O^