Chapter 7

I met you at a FAT CAMP?! > forever on a hiatus

The ipod shuffled and you listened to the next song, unsure what it was. It sounded nice though.

Kikwang noticed you, confused by the song and handed over his iPod. "Pick a song, ____." He smiled.

You took the iPod and smiled while looking through at his mainly Kpop music.

You looked through the Korean and clicked on CSJH- The Grace.

You then clicked all songs and looked through and clicked My Everything.

You handed the iPod over and closed your eyes while listening.

--

Kikwang looked over at you peacefully sleeping and smiled. "Even if people can't see it. She is very pretty." He thought to himself.

"And when you get to know her, she's even prettier on the inside." He said to himself while crossing arms and closing his eyes too.

--

You were falling into a deep sleep. Your head was moving from side to side, unable to find a comfortable position.

You then leant over to the right and felt something like a pillow. You sighed and fell into a deep sleep.

--

Kikwang felt something tickling his shoulder. He looked over to see you leaning on his shoulder, peacefully sleeping.

He lightly patted your head. "I need to leave soon." He said while pursing his lips.

--

While you slept lightly on his shoulder, Kikwang began writing a diary of his time in the summer holidays.

He looked over at you to make sure he wasn't moving so you would be disturbed from your sleep.

He smiled. "What a good sleeper."

Day 1-

Dear Diary,

It's been a day since i've left home for work this summer.

At first i was a bit reluctant to come here, not knowing anyone and thinking about the job i had that lied ahead.

But now i met someone who is like a present.

She's just waiting to be unwrapped to find the hidden beauty on the inside.

I'm currently at peace knowing i've met someone like her just within one day. It makes me feel better about my whole holidays here.

Kikwang.

Soon the bus stopped and Kikwang looked out the window. It was at his hotel. He looked over at you and gently leant you over to the other side and leant your head against your jacket.

He picked up his bags and jacket before looking at you.

"It was so nice to meet you, my present." He said while gently kissing your forehead before heading down the aisle and leaving the bus.

--

He picked up his luggage and looked at your gentle sleeping face from the window.

"I hope we meet again." He said while smiling softly before heading into the hotel.