Chapter 9

I met you at a FAT CAMP?! > forever on a hiatus

Kikwang dumped his bags on the ground and sat on bed and ruffled his hair.

"This isn't the reality that i wanted, though it's not getting so bad right?" He reassured himself.

"It's only for one month." He continued nodding while changing his outfit and looking presentable, before leaving again.

He walked down the street toward town, putting on his cap and shades so attention wouldn't be drawn to him.

He stopped at a McDonalds and looked in. The queue was pretty long...

He patted his stomach and shook his head. "Need to maintain these." He said while slightly feeling his abs.

He stopped at a cafe and ate a sandwich and some salad before enjoying the view from the cafe rooftop.

He looked around and many people were looking at him. He wondered if it was because he was Korean.

He looked down to see a person walking along the road. His heart jumped a bit as he thought it was you.

"_______!" He called.

The person he thought was you, looked up, confused.

Kikwang looked away, embarrassed. It wasn't you. Why would it be you?

You were just a friend that was on the same plane as him and the same bus.

You would never see each other again. He slapped his arm and left the cafe.

"It's only one summer holiday." He reassured himself.

He walked around, shopping, but nothing really interested him.

Kikwang headed back to his rented apartment and opened his diary again.

Day 2-

Could it really get any worse? I've only made what... 1...no maybe 2 friends and i've been here a day.

I thought i saw one of them again today...but obviously i was just hallucinating.

I wonder what she's doing. She was so vague.. 'holidaying'.

Anyways, i'll start counting down my days till the end of summer holidays.

I really can't wait to be back...though..

even though i don't want to admit it.

i would really want to see my present again. When you talk to her....she just gives off this nice warmth you know? Even when people around her are all sneering and teasing her, she's resilient.

I admire her.

I'm starting camp tomorrow. I wonder what i'll see there. Hopefully it'll be okay.

 

Kikwang.


long time no update! here's a short one just to teasee you :P