Chapter 1

I met you at a FAT CAMP?! > forever on a hiatus

Your bags were lined up at the door of your house. You walked in and stared at them.

"Omma....what's this?" You asked her curiously.

"it's the beginning of your holidays... in America." She watched for your reaction.

Your eyes lit up. Going to America by yourself? It was amazing. You couldn't believe it.  You clapped your hands and jumped up and down. "Am i really going omma!?"

She nodded. "but to a fat camp." She stressed.

Your eyes immediately lowered to slits. "Fat camp?" You asked to confirm

"fat camp." She repeated.

"Wae?" You looked at yourself. You were overweight....but you never found the need to go to a fat camp. People had...not really accepted the way you looked.

"It's the holidays.. you can change now before it's too late." Your mother moved closer and hugged you.

"please go for my sake." She begged. "I want you to be beautiful. You are beautiful..without all the layers, my dear."  She cuddled your closer.

"I don't want to let you go either...but it's for the best." She let go and moved closer to your bags.

"Everything you need to be briefed on is in here." She handed you a cute satchel bag. 

Normally you'd squeal and hug your mother tightly for the bag but today..you couldn't think of anything but the fat camp.

You were embarrassed..but then again...motivated. You could come back to school with a new appearance that would shock everyone.. You thought about it and agreed. It was time to make a change.