See.... Surprises

SMtown Disney

 

As things started picking  up. I decided to sit down on the couch in the room making sure. I was out of everyone way. Everyone was going in and out and the guys were getting wired up.  you could feel the change in the atmosphere.  Corn syrup tension with a buzzing of excitement. On by one I saw each idol change. Play time was over.

Manager Chio Jin called me up and told me to follow ; just back stage a lounge was set up . So everyone could relax before and after their set. There was also a tv  that was playing the video feeds of the stage.

“I need you to stay here.” He acted like I was a dog. He said it kindly but you know what he meant. ‘Don’t you dare move. ‘

I nodded I wanted to give him a thumbs up but thought again.

“Later in the concert a fan will come for Changmin’s and Kyuhyun’s duet. Take care of her” again I nodded. You could hear the stands begin to fill. Almost time.

EXO was first like always the newest group gets fed to the seasang sharks first. And from their serious expressions they knew it. But some like Chanyeol and D.O. the children . saw me and waved, did thumbs up and “fighting” and even one or two blew me a kiss. I had to laugh at that.

The lights dimmed, the crowd exploded and the WOLF track started.

 

The Concert was epic. Girl’s generation was two songs away from finishing their set. They had started with “I Got a Boy” and I think ending with “Kissing you”. “The Boys” was playing how. One of the managers had just dropped off. The ‘special’ fan who was going to be sung to by Changmin and Kyuhyun. The boys were still changing.

I introduced myself a told her I was supposed to look after her. She was an ELF and one of the 1% that I don’t like. She was 13er talking smack about Henry and Zhou Mi but she didn't stop there. She talked about a few others. She was arrogant defiantly ill  with princess syndrome. She was in love with Kyuhyun Oppa, and knew when he saw her he would fall in love with her. I had to stop from puking and rolling my eyes.

 She was pretty. She was wearing skinny jeans and SMtown tee that was given to her by the managers. Silver sandals and long blond hair with green eyes. Her name was Candy. Super Junior-M was having their set after f(x) who was after Kyuhyun and Changmin duet. Henry was ready  and I saw him heading my way. He smiled and waved. I shook my head at told him no. Candy hadn't seen him, very quickly I texted him.

[stay far away as you can she’s an anti to everyone except Kyuhyun. Saesang !]

As he read he backed away

[tell the others to watch their step.]

He nodded, which was funny because he was nodding to his cell phone. I  chuckled ; Candy looked at me oddly.

            “Sorry it was my sister” I quickly put my phone away. She rolled her eyes.

“Get me a water’

I froze. I was counting down trying to put a lid on my anger. When I spoke my voice was cool.

“No, I don’t think I will” – she tensed up

“I could get you fired” – she smiled smugly

I smiled back “you could” *if I was working for SM but I’m doing this as a favor*

“but you being chosen is a privilege, not a god given right. Your seat could be filled by any fan. Arrogance causes destruction, be grateful.” I got up and got her a bottle of water. “Here, thank you for asking.” She took it and looked pissed.

“kissing you” just started. I saw Kyuhyun and Changmin coming down they were straightened everything out. I stood up and smiled.

“You guys look handsome.” I look at Candy. Who had frozen at the sight of Kyuhyun.

“This is Candy” now in my opinion there are three types of Saesangs. One the Obsessive fangirl. 2nd  star struck and 3rd the calm outside fan girl inside. It was surprised me to find Candy was none of those. She looked terrified and started turning green. Then she ran.  All three of us ran after her. She found a bathroom and locked herself in.