Surprises cause Surprises. = Invitation

SMtown Disney

 

Today was nothing compared to yesterday. The family went to sea world. It was fun don’t get me wrong (sea world don’t sue me for slander). My brother and sister got soaked.  And I texted picture throughout the day to Key, Taemin , Amber and Henry.  Amber had texted me earlier and said she gave Henry my number. He texted me not much later with a picture giving me a cheeky pout, [I will pinch those cheeks if you keep doing that.]

He sent me another picture. I texted Amber [Amber Henry is teasing me with his cheeks are u with him.]

[sorry ….. but I can give u Kyuhyun’s number]

[is it okay can you?]

[sure he would love to help.] she gave me the evil maknea’s number

[hello Kyuhyun oppa Amber gave me your number I hope that’s ok. I was wondering if you could pinch Henry’s cheeks for me?]

[Why?]

[He sent me these]I attached the photos

[I’ll do it.]

A couple of minutes later I got a picture of Henry rubbing his cheek [that was mean and sneaky.]

[u were warned]

I texted Kyuhyun [thank you]

He texted back with an evil smile face.

 

Later as I was getting ready for dinner out with the family, I was wearing black leggings that had rectangle gauze cut outs along the side of the leggings with a color blocked peplum shirt in navy and violet with navy lace up booties. I was braiding my hair when Key texted me on what shoes should he wear for the concert. [I’m not sure Diva I’m going to have to see options.]

 [… why don’t come and look personally .]

[What ?!?!!?!?]

[I asked and everybody wanted you to come so …. Is it okay if the driver picks u up in 20?]

[but its sold out.]

[yeah you won’t get a seat you’ll be back stage.] at that I fangirl scaring my family.

“What what happened. Eliani you okay?” when my mother’s saw I was happy  she rolled her eyes. I was bouncing off the walls.

“what happened?”

“It was my friend he said that someone in the group couldn't make it and they have an extra ticket for the concert.” (I at lying like I literally can’t do it but technically this wasn't a lie and I was so excited It covered up my tell.) “can I go, can I go, can I go.”

            After much pleading my mother and father agreed, I was off like a bullet.

“wait. How will you get there?”

“They said they would pick me up. Bye, call you when it’s over.”

I was in the lobby and in the car faster than you can say “S M entertainment.”  

The driver dropped me off at the back entrance and I was Manager Chio Jin was there to let me in. thankfully there were no fans at the back. The bands had come in earlier and they were in line. Even though it was three hours out it didn't look it back stage. The crew was checking the mics and lights and graphics.

“I Hope you tried talking them out of this.” I said to Manager Chio Jin.

“I tried but its hard to argue with them all and they took it above me head.” Manager Chin looked exasperated and was rubbing both temples.

“Over your head?”

“They asked Lee Soo Man” that stopped me right in my tracks.

“They What?!?!?!?”

“They told him what happened and he wanted to meet you.”

“Right Now!?!?”

“No, he’s a little busy he’ll see you a little later.”

“This is a really bad idea.” I was getting a head ache now. I pulled out my ibuprofen and handed the bottle to Manager Chio Jin “I think you need one as much as I do.”

“Two.” He took what he needed and took me to the waiting rooms. The doors were open so the hall was flooded with conversations and murmurs. The first was TVXQ’s room

U-Know Yunho was in the chair his hair just about done and Max was on the couch listening to music. I waved, when Max saw he smile, and waved me in. we had talked a little at lunch and he was a little different than I thought he was. He as more approachable then I thought he would be. U-Know was exactly like his image god-like but a dork too.

“Eliani  so you made it.”

“Yes I wanted to thank you. Key said everyone wanted me to come. I was a little afraid that I would be in the way.”

“You’ll be fine.” Yunho said as he got out of the chair. We talked for a little while mostly about the concert and the line-up. Manager Chio Jin got a call and left the room.

“Go down the hall, and I’ll see you in  SHINee’s room later.” With use alone I wanted to get something off my chest as a Cassie.

“Um… I wanted to thank you”

“You already thanked us.”

“No..um I’m going to go Cassie on you for a second.” They looked curious. I bowed then smiled

“Thank you for coming back. You guys were my favorites”  as quick as I could I kissed their cheek

“That was a Fan saying Thank you.” I blushed and snapped out of it

“Ughh. That was so embarrassing” I bit my lip

“but I needed to get that off my chest.” They both looked shocked.

“Okay…” Yunho snapped out of it first “You know this little slip shows us you have a fan girl in you.”

“I never said I didn't I love all you guys and have fangirled a lot over all you guys, I can just control it better.”

“I don’t Know what it is but you remind me of someone?” Max looked thoughtful but could seem to put his finger on it. “I’ll figure it out..”.

“Okay I should get going I have a lot of people to thank.” They both hugged me which surprised me. I expected a hug from Max but not one from Yunho. They saw my surprise and chuckled.

“Your kiss deserved a hug.” Yunho winked

“Argh! Oppaaa! Not a word to anyone ” I sounded a little whinny and I was blushing

“And it wasn't a kiss it was a peck.”

“Yunho, and Changmin your up for practice.”  They got up

“Bye Bye, I’m going to find the others.” I waved

I went from room to room thanking all the artists. F(x)’s room was empty but that was because they were in Super Juinor’s room. I saw them as I walked in  but then I was bombarded with “hi’s” and hugs from the Super Junior boys. I was passed around like a football I didn't touch the ground as each one hugged me. When I was finally put down I was laughing and dizzy.  The girls were laughing too. They hugged me and I high-fived Amber.  The girls wanted to see my pictures from sea world and Krystal commented on my outfit.

“Oh yeah it’s a little dressy huh.” I brushed my leggings with my palm.

“I was heading out to dinner and didn't even think of changing.”

“It looks great but you might get tired” she was looking down at my shoes. They weren't tall but I just started wearing heels recently.

“it’s okay I have flats in my purse.”

“Cute penguins” Sulli cooed. I smiled and was surprised. When someone tugged on my braid.

“Eliani Eliani. How do I look?” it was Sungmin. We had become close at lunch when I had let it slip that I had a love for bunnies. At first he was quite and hardly said anything but when he heard he became bubbly, talkative and hyper.

This year Super Junior was wearing blues, silver and black, but Sungmin’s blue shirt had pink dots under a silver jacket with black pants.

“Yeah how do we look?” Henry bounced over he was dress a little looser but still K-pop he wore silver skinny jeans. Black v-neck, a blue and while varsity jacket that was studded out. He was also wear a cap that was blue on the cap, with silver on the rim with a white studded LA.

“Both of you looked awesome all of you do.”

“ I've figured it out.” It was Max he was leaning against the door frame. Yunho was looking in the mirror fixing his hair. Looking smug.

“Figured out what? Oh how was rehearsals?”

“Fine” Yunho said

“ I've figured out how you remind me of.” I was confused

“Right there…! Add bunny ears.” I was even more confused and blinked a couple of times.

“Your right I see it.” Amber said and looked amused.

“See what?” EXO popped up  and filed in, thank fully the room was big enough

“Who does Eliani remind you of?” the boys looked at me making me squirm I hated being the center of attention.

“I know…. Sungmin hyung.” I was Sehun

“She’s like his bunny daughter.”

Surprised we look at each other

“Ah my Daughter”

“Appa.”  We hugged acting stupid. I could hear chuckles and giggles.

 

“Ahh! Hyung  give it back I was going to wear that” I knew that voice it was Taemin. He was chasing Key. Everyone stopped moving and most rolled their eyes. I guess this has happened before.

“Freeze” both Key and Taemin freeze in mind run.

“What in the world is going on” I walked out of Sungmin’s hug.

“you two ruined a beautiful reunion.” There were more giggles

“Noona!” taemin gloped me

“Tell Key hyung to give me back my hat. I’m wearing it.” Taemin exploded with aegyo and sadness. Again I was stunned *he’s to good at that.*

“Key?” I looked at SHINee’s umma / diva

“No, it goes with my outfit.” He was right it did but it wasn't his

“But it’s not yours. It’s Tigre’s wardrobe.”

“He can have one of mine.” I looked at Taemin to see if he would agree. He pouted and shook his head. I sighed. I knew I needed to make key not like the hat to give it back

“Key it’s a nice hat.” And it way gold lame but it looks plastic.

“But it doesn't really do with your hair?”

On reflex Key looks in the mirror “really?”

“I think so. Blond and that gold sort of wash together.”

“huh your right, but I want to wear something this color”

“I have a tie that color. I wasn't going to wear it because it would be to much. If you want it hyung you can wear it today.” Key looked at Taemin and nodded. With a smile Taemin unstuck himself from me and pulled me along as he went to his hyung. Key put the hat on Taemin, and pulled him and me out the door. I was able t say a quick bye and give a quick wave before we were out the door.

 

No one POV

“Wow” the room was shocked at what had just happened. Key taking cloths from Taemin was nothing new , but usually it resulted in a big fight where they wouldn't talk to each other after or just before their performance.

“She stopped them before  they even started” said Kyuhyun looking a little disappointed.

“She understands Key” Minho appeared at the door he saw everything but he wasn't the only one. SM was with him. All of the artist bowed to their boss. Some nodded at Minho’s comment but others like Henry (mostly boys) didn't get it.

“She knew that Key would only give up the hat if he thought it didn't work with his outfit she is very observant.” They turned to leave when Minho looked at Sungmin

“What was she talking about when she said reunion?”

“Max hyung and sehun said she looked like my bunny daughter.” Sungmin shrugged and smiled.

“The Bunny king has found his Bunny Princess” they all laughed at Henry’s comment.

“We should call her that”  the others agreed , they didn't notice Minho and SM were already gone.

 

Eliani POV

            Key dragged me and Taemin to their dressing room to their dressing room. Only Jionghyun and Onew was there. Onew was getting his makeup touched up. Jjong was reading a manga.

“Hey guys” I bowed slightly

“Eliani.” Onew smiled and waved at me through the mirror. Jjong smiled and said hello.

“Here hyung.” Taemin handed the tie to Key. Key looked at it in the mirror and nodded.

“Why don’t you leave it loose?”

“I like it done up.”

“Oh Okay” again without much thought I go and arrange the tie. After. I realize what I’m doing and let go.

“Oops sorry. I keep doing that.”

Key laughs “It’s okay.” Key finished tying it

 

Minho came through the door but just before he came in he moved aside and allowed a man in a suit to go first. The others stopped what they were doing , stood up and bowed. They said hello in a formal hello.

It wasn't hard to figure out who it was. Lee Soo Man said hello to SHINee and looked at me. He was assessing me. I bowed and said hello formally.

“I am Eliani Segura. It’s a pleasure to meet you and thank you for inviting me .”

“You are welcome I wanted to meet this girl who has enchanted my artists.”

“I don’t think I have ” I shook my head in denial.

“ I've been given too much already.”

“From what I understand we have been repaying you.”

“There was no reason for repayment.”

“Noona that’s not true.” Taemin gloping me again. This time it wasn't a full hug. He just grabbed my arm. He looked sorry again.

“Taemins right, repayment was needed you saved Key from Seasangs  then Teamin knocked you down.”

“But”

“Enough no more of this” if he had said it in a different tone I would have gotten scared but his voice was calm and slightly. Warm but I knew what he said was final.

“Okay.”I sighed in defeat  “Thank you. Mr. Lee Soo Man.” I smiled

“And  thank you Enjoy the concert.”

We all bowed  and Lee Soo Man left.