Key’s “Brilliant” Idea

SMtown Disney

 

“I’m glad someone liked the shirt.” Key looked embarrassed, the others confused. They were looking at Key and I grabbed Taemin and arranged the sleeves like I did to Key yesterday. “You were the girl who helped Key yesterday”

“Yes, I had fun.”

 “Thank you for taking care of Key” Minho bowed and I blushed. Which was surprising I was a Lockette or a Taemint before I was a Flamer

“No thanks is necessary”.  Taemin crouched in front of me

“I’m sorry for knocking you down…” he looked sincere, then he looked confused “are you my Noona?”.

I laughed “You were born in 94 right?”

“no 93”

“Then yes. I am your  Noona I was born in 91”

“When ?” Key looked anxious,

“Um June 26th” Key deflated “That means your my Noona to”  Key looked so put out I could help but laugh.

“Um how about I call you Oppa?”

“What why?”

“As a sign of the respect I have for you.” At this Key smiled and blushed slightly and nodded.

“will you call me Oppa”  Taemin leaned in and looked me in the eyes giving me his shining face.

“Um no.”  I covered my face, the others started laughing  Onew was doubled over. Taemin glared at his hyungs and asked me why (using his puppy eyes at full power)

“because Key is born the same year as me and you are the same age as my little sister.”. The older oppas were chuckling when the Manager returned with a Disney Medic.  He was young and cute he checked my blood pressure, checked my skull and the bump on my head. He asked me if I felt nauseous I told him only when I stood up earlier.  I looked over at SHINee and they were having a discussion of with their manager.

"Miss I need you to follow the light with your eyes.” Looking at the medic I apologized and did what I was told. 

“Good news is that you don’t have a concussion, but just to be safe you should be monitored for the rest of the day , you’ll feel tired,  just don’t fall asleep. Here’s some Tylenol. ” I declined the red and yellow pills stating that I already had a painkiller. And Tylenol was to strong for me that it made me sick.  Key came forward and asked for my prognosis.  The medic was talking to Key and Taemin sat next to me.

“Noona your hair is getting really curly.”  He grabbed one of my fast drying curls

“My hair is naturally curly.” Taemin  seemed entertained with playing with my hair. Like a cat with string he reminded me of my cat at home.

“It’s settled then” we both looked at Key.

“What settles what?” I looked at Key suspiciously .

“You will be joining us for the day.”

“What!” I get up again and sat down just as fast, my head still spinning.

“SEE! The medic said you have to be monitored for the rest of the day and as Taemin was the one to hurt you its our responsibility to take care of you.”  Keys smirk appeared again.

“But”

“No Buts,”

“Yes, yes Noona come with us it will be so much fun.” Taemin got up from the bench and stood with Key.  The others were nodding

“This is a bad idea. You guys are not anonymous in the States anymore, Key can attest to that. What if pictures pop up.”  The looked thoughtful but stubborn I knew they weren't going to change their minds, they were trying to convince me.  I looked at the one person who could knock some sense into them

“SHINee Manager Oppa please tell them that they can’t do this.” He looked surprised at me, I guess cause I was asking him for help or maybe because I was trying to get out of  a day with SHINee at an amusement park . SHwols dreamed of this, I dreamed of this. call me crazy or pabo; but I also know dreams and reality end very differently.

“I don’t like this anymore then you do but I'm going to have to agree with the boys on this, they must be responsible for their actions and taking care of you today entails that” He sighed and rubbed his temple 

“See, Hyung agrees.” They all looked smug I sighed defeated. This was going to be a long day.