Taemin the Tiger and Fear

SMtown Disney

 

 I talked Taemin into buying Tigger ears. At first he didn't want to saying they were too cute for his new “man” image. I said he would always be cute. He didn't like that at all and walked out of the shop. I followed him out.

“Taemin?” He was looking out onto the lake that was known as the rivers of america

“Will I always be the cute one?”

“To some yes, but not for everyone BoA's Disturbance changed that, I think your fans have started to realize the your not 14 anymore.”

“And you, what do you think”

“Do you know why I chose those Tigger ears for you?”

“Because they were cute” he looked disgusted

“No because I see you as a holang-I ”

“A tiger?” he looked proud and a little confused.

“Yes, a cub is cute but when the cub grows it is powerful, majestic and beautiful being.” I smiled “You’ll be that soon.” He looked happy at my answer and bought the ears. I meant everything that i said. “Can I call you Tigre?”

“What does that mean?”

“Its holing-I in Spanish.”  He smiled and nodded. We played  rock paper scissors again and Jiong  won. He chose Indiana Jones’s Adventure. I had ridden it before and thank god for that . I couldn't back out I had played the game. Key had to ride Space Mountain so I can’t get out of it either but why, why did it have to be snakes? They were my phobia but thank god they were fake or I wouldn't be even be able, to step into the building. I wish I was as smart as Krystal and Sulli they had decided  not to play and they had gone to get ice cream with f(x)’s manager.  The Lightning pass sped us up to the point where I couldn't even psyche myself out which is a good thing, I think. It was two to a seat Key sat with Amber in the front, then Victoria Onew; Luna and Jjong; then Taemin and manager me and Minho went last. When the ride started, I closed my eyes and stopped my ears and hid in the crock of Minho;s arm. I don’t know if I shocked him but after a while he wrapped his arm around me when the ride ended we got up and Minho said nothing. 

 

“Why did you ride the ride when you were scared? ” Minho said as he was looking at the merchandise in Adventure Land café.

“Because I played the game and I couldn't back out when I made Key ride the coaster” I smiled “here this looks good on you.” I put an Indiana Jones hat on his head.

“Noona come quick this is Daebak!” Taemin came and pulled me outside. Everyone was surrounding a keeper with an albino python around her neck. Most of them were petting the snake the other just looking at it. I froze; every muscle locked and refused to move. Taemin looked confused on why I stopped moving . The others saw us and started coming forward. I let go of Taemin hand so fast it hit his side and stepped back so fast I barreled into Minho who had followed us. Like a child I hide behind Minho.

“Don’t let that thing come near.”

“Noona are you okay?”

“Get it away get it away.” I hid my face into Minho’s back and covered my ears.

“I think she’s scared of snakes” Minho's voice reverberated through me he was muffled but I could still hear him. I couldn't make out what the others said. “She hid her face the whole time she didn't even look up” Someone grabbed my shoulder 

 “Eliani its ok its gone.” It was Key. I cautiously opened my eyes and when I realized that they weren't going to spring it on me I unplug my ears. That seemed reversed. “Sorry about that we didn’t know.” Victoria came up on my other side and rubbed my shoulder.

“its okay, I didn’t tell you.”

“Why did you go on the ride if you were scared?” Krystal asked again reiterating what Minho had said earlier “Because I played the game and I couldn't back out when I made Key ride the coaster if he had to face his fear I should to” Key smiled and hugged me when he let go. I rubbed my arms trying to warm them up, they had erupted in goose bumps  I think its like shock “I can be in the room with fake ones I just can’t see or hear them, I can’t even walk into a building with real or stuffed ones. “  

“Lets go have fun” Taemin said

“Yes” Sulli came forward “I want to ride the spinning cups”

“Yeah I haven’t ridden that since I was a kid” Amber said sounding whimsical.

“We can to that later. But we are late.” Manager Chio Jin looked at his watch.