I Should have said NO

SMtown Disney

 

“Candy open the door”  no answer 'kissing you' was almost done.

“What are we going to do?” I was freaking out  both Kyuhyun and Changmin looked nervous.

“Miss Segura will have to take the girls place.” It was Mr. Lee Soo Man.

“But.. but Mr. Lee.” I was getting nervous and I could feel my heart rate pick up.

“Please. Eliani we don’t have time”

“Please Bunny Princess.” They both looked at me pleadingly. *why can’t I say no.*

“Okay fine but this isn’t a good idea.” Mr. Lee Soo Man looked a Changmin and said.

“Go get a SM town Shirt she has to wear one.” The vocalist was off.

“I’ll try to look like a fan.” In a flash I go back to the lounge untie my booties and put on my flats from my purse. Took out my contacts and put on my glasses. Finally I undid my braid and put it in a messy bun. A cordi came and gave me the ear things to help with the noise.  Changmin reappeared and handed me the shirt. I changed in the quick change room. Right next to the lounge and had like 30 seconds to spare.

“This is not a good idea  guys.”

“You’ll be fine.” Kyuhyun said he was supposed to me on stage, then sit me on the chair on stage. The Changmin was supposed to enter later

“Just Smile” Kyuhyun whispered and walked me out. I was grateful that Kyu was with me. I wasn’t cut out for the stage. I would have frozen. *just smile.*

I squeezed Kyuhyun hand and forced a smile. He sat me in the chair which I was grateful. My knees were getting weak and my heart was pounding so hard it hurt my chest Changmin came out and the crowd cheered. He went to my other and grabbed my hand and sang to me. I kept smiling but I was in trouble. My eyes could hear a high pitch note  but at the same time everything was muffled. It was like I had stuffed cottonballs in my ears. *Sh..t not now*.

It took all my strength not to give in and keep smiling. Kyuhyun and Changmin’s voice were far away.  It felt like forever, but finally the song ended. Kyuhyun and Changmin, linked my arms through theirs, and helped me walk off the stage. If they hadn't I would have stayed sitting on the stage chair. I was vaguely aware of f(x)’s new song begins playing and the crowd screams. As we were walking down the stage stair. Both Super Junior and SHINee were at the bottom .

 “Eliani, Eliani you were great.”

“Yeah.”

“Noona I didn't know you wore glasses.”

“Yeah, thank you.” I was losing “I need to sit down.” I was done I couldn't fight any more,  I let the wave take me to the white.

 

No One’s POV

Eliani looked pale as she walked down. The stage stairs her arms linked through Kyuhyun’s and Changmin’s. The Super Junior and SHINee member’s didn't notice. When they heard that Eliani had taken the place of the fan, because the fan had locked herself in one of the Bathrooms. They all came to the lounge to see. When they came back they were so excited they didn't notice.

“Eliani Eliani you were great.” Said Sungmin.

“yeah” said Henry.

“Noona I didn't know you woke glasses.” Said SHINee Maknae.

“Yeah thank you” Eliani sounded off dreamy or she was not completely there. That was then some of them noticed. That she was not fine.

“I need to sit down.” As she said this her body became slack and her hand slip through the boys arms. They were shocked but both were able to catch her before she hit the stairs.’

“Oh MY God.” Some one said

“Is she okay?” Key popped next to Changmin.

“I think she fainted.” Kyuhyun said cupping her cheek trying to assess her condition.

“We should lay her down.” Minho came up

“I’ll take her.” 

“It’s okay I got her.” Changmin said and Kyu nodded.

“but hyungs you have to change. Kyuhyun  Super Junior- M’s set is up after f(x) and Changmin hyung you have your second  set after that.” They both muttered under their breath. Slowly Changmin and Kyuhyun picked her up and handed her to Minho.

“She’s really lite.” Changmin said putting his hand on her forehead.

“too lite” Minho’s said. Sungmin came up looking worried

“Minho take her to our room the couch is really big.” Key came up to Taemin and Kris.

“I want you both to go and get the medic.”

“but hyung. I want to go with Noona.”

“Taemin. She needs you to get the medic.” Key looked at Taemin until the maknea agreed.

“Both of you be discrete”

 

Super Junior-M was on stage the music can be heard in Super Junior’s changing room. Everyone was crowded in and was worried. Eliani  was on the couch she still had not woken up. Girl’s Generation, Kangta, and f(x) were there, whispering. When f(x) finished their set they heard the news and rushed right over. SHINee had one more set after BoA who was after TVXQ. They would be the last.

The Paramedic was with her checking her vitals. He also checked her glucose level just to make sure. The medic got up and covered her in a blanket .  Super Junior-M’s set was over and TVXQ’s short 2 song set began. As the medic got up he was swarmed by artists.

“Is she Okay?”

“Does she need a hospital?”

“No she doesn't need a hospital how she had a stress induced fainting spell. She should be fine. She should wake up soon. Have her eat something when she wakes up ok.” They nodded and came up to the couch looking at her with worry. Super Junior-M walked in and Henry went straight to the couch. He heard as the others were explaining what the medic had said, to s. She still looked pale, but she was breathing easy.

“We should sing to her" Henry whispered.

“What should we sing?” said Ryeowook

“She said she likes Mimi gege's voice.” Henry looked to his gege. The Chinese member was considering.

“What should I sing?”

“Why not your solo.” said Victoria

“The song is sad though.”

“but it’s a beautiful song.” Jessica said finally Zhou Mi agreed. He sang the song slightly softer. Then he could on a live stage.

 

No One POV (Paramedic and Lee Soo Man)

The medic was escorted to TVXQ’s dressing room after his examination of the girl (Eliani). The owner of the Entertainment  company was there and had just hung up the phone.

“How is she ?” his English was good .

“she is resting, but I’m not  exactly sure what happened. What I could summarize is she had a panic attack so strong that her body had to shut down.

“Should we take her to the hospital?”

“Normally I would say no. but when I checked her blood pressure. It was high, not high enough to make me worried but it makes me wonder how high her heart rate was at the point of the attack. I think it would be a good idea to have her checked out.  It’s no rush and long she is no longer under any stress. If this happens again she may have a heart attack.”

 

No One’s POV (Super Junior  Dressing room.)

Zhou Mi had finished with his song

“look she’s crying ” a couple of tears fell down, Eliani’s face .

Henry moved and got closer. Her eyes opened though they were slightly out of focus. She smiled and raised her hand.