Key to Shopping

SMtown Disney

 

I didn't know if he would stay but I knew I had to change his outfit. The reason I noticed him was because of his outfit. With thin black cardigan, black blingy shirt, and black fedora , sunglasses and dark washed blue jeans. Looking through that racks I grab a blue and white shirt with horizontal strips, ¾ sleeves. With lambskin colored vest, straw fedora with a black border. I also added some sunglasses. I bought his cloths and the outfit I had picked out before he had bumped into me. I walked into the changing rooms. I didn't know if he was there but whatever. He was there looking bored. He looked up when he walked in.

“Here” I handed him the bag with the clothes.

“What’s this” he looked into the bag and raised his eyebrow.

“Your clothes are to eye catching ” This time I raised my eyebrow. He thought about it then went into the changing room. I waited outside wanting to see how my choices looked like on him.

“Why are you helping me ?” his voice startled me. Making me jump a little.

“I’m a fan, but also just because you’re a celebrity doesn't mean you can be stalked 24 hours a day.” 

He chuckled “Yes it does…but your right sometimes I would just like to shop without fans stalking my every move.”  He had come out of the changing room and looked like a model at a photo shoot. Well everything except his sleeves. Without thinking or asking I grab his arm and adjust the sleeves at the elbow. Letting that one go I go and grab the other as I was finished I realized what I was doing I dropped his arm like it was on fire.

“I’m sorry I wasn't thinking.”

“It’s okay” He smiled and looked at the mirror looking at the changes.

“I should have asked first.” I bite my lip, something I only d when I’m nervous or thinking.

‘This Girl’ I look up and frown

‘what do you mean by that!?’ again I realized too late. He was speaking Korean. Startled he looks at me.

‘You speak Korean’ skepticism in my knowledge

‘Yes, Hello my name is Eliani ‘ I bowed and smiled

‘Your pronunciation is good but that is an interesting Korean name.’ that smirk of his appears.

‘its my given name, and Thank you’ he turns back to the mirror adjusting the hat

‘What made you learn?’

I walked up and fix the hat.

‘well I wanted to understand k-pop without subtitles and I’m thinking of starting my graduate in Korea  I wanted to know the language.’ He chuckled again through my words.

‘do you like k-pop that much’

‘I’m not an uber fan.’ That was true I wasn't a seasang but I did LOVE K-pop and i was spazzing on the inside. Done with the hat I step back. ‘I just like one particular company…and their groups. I like other groups too but mostly like individual songs’

‘Really like who?’

‘well I like B1A4 and NU’EST, Ren is really cute and I love his fashion but I can’t understand why people say he’s a girl. He’s obviously a boy. ’ he was quite at that

‘so which group in your favorite?’

‘that depends’ I was having fun, I could tell he was getting irritated.

‘on what?’

‘I have a favorite boy group and favorite girl group.’ I smiled

‘What are they?’

‘I like f(x). I have all their songs.’

‘did you think Amber was a boy?’

‘Pabo, I just talked about Ren and you ask me that question. Amber is a girl. A very special girl, but she is a girl. Everyone is like moths to a flame when she’s around.’ I smile and he does to he knows what I’m talking about.

‘Who’s the other?’

‘My Boy group? My top two groups go back and forth’ I smile ‘ Super Junior – All of them and SHINee’.

He smiles and in one fluid motion grabs the bag with his old outfit and my arm and pulls me out of the dressing room.

“What are you doing?” I catch up to him not wanting to attract attention following me in my language change.

“We are going shopping.” He smiled evilly. Once outside, he turns to me “where to first?”

“Well I need shoes to go with my outfit for tomorrow” I raise the other bag of cloths.

“Let me see.” He grabbed the boy and let go of my wrist.

“An interesting combination.” He looked thoughtful. Looking at the teal shorts and neon purple gauze shirt. 

“I want some colorful shoes to be the anchor piece.” I said , he nodded.

“Then we’ll find that the shoes first then look around” he takes a second thinking, nodded then pulled me in a direction.

Where are we going?” I walked up to him again not wanting to be dragged and draw attention

“an shoe store”

“but how do you know where it is?” you've never been here right?

“I memorized the map,” he said with a straight face like it was a duh thing.

“Almighty Key at work.”  We both chuckled, the store was awesome. If could have I would have bought one of everything I would have.

“so what are you going to need these shoes?”

“we’re going to Disney land tomorrow, so something comfortable.”

“is the outfit appropriate? ”

“sure why not?” I shrugged “I won’t be hot , because the shirt is so light and if I get wet it will dry fast and Ill take a sweater if I get cold.” looking around  Key  found some shoes  that looked like high top converse but were  designed  by someone else.  They were black with teal, purple and yellow neon lines zig-zagging  over the shoes. They would be comfortable tomorrow and they would work with my outfit.  

Next Key dragged me to other stores. I had never seen a boy buy so much. I was the one who suggested we stop for lunch. I suggested Mexican he agreed, I ordered carne assada he wanted red enchiladas.

“Are there any Mexican restaurant in Seoul?

“there aren't many but there are a few.” We talked about Seoul and places I had to see if I was going to Seoul, for my graduate. I talked about home.

“New Mexico, is okay not much shopping but it’s a beautiful place, blue skies and mountains. There is a reason its called a land of enchantment.”

“Are you going to the concert?”

“The SM Town concerts?... No. I didn't make it in time.” I sighed “ the whole show was sold out. I’ll just watch it next year” my phone beeped. It was a message from my sister

[wer @ the car.]

“I’m sorry Key I have to go.” I got up from the table “it was really nice to meet you” I was about to extend my hand but I decided to slightly bow and said

“Good bye, and good luck with your concert.” He bowed also and said bye in English.

On the drive back to the hotel I think I was in shock. I couldn't believe I had just met one of my k-pop favorites. Nothing could top this.