My Secret

SMtown Disney

 

Los Angeles looked beautiful at night and everyone was drinking and having fun.  The celebration of a successful concert.  They were singing and dancing a real party  I don’t drink but I was having a blast I was hyper on energy. but there were too many people so I walked out to the balcony. It wasn't those small one that were cramped and take three steps or less to walk from one side of the other. It ran the length of the penthouse floor.  At the far end in the relative dark I was sitting on a bench when Minho came out laughing with what looked like Luhan but I could be positive because he when right back inside. Minho slowly began to settle down and calmly walk the length of the terrace.

“You know” I said and Minho Jumped and spun around. He hadn't seen me.

“I miss the stars. You could see hundred of them from my house. But you know Los Angeles  is beautiful in a different way.” I sighed

“Is Seoul like this?” Minho came and sat next to me

“The air is not as clear and its brighter, the sky looked almost purple” he looked up at the sky, he looked tired his eyes were blood shot or it could be the alcohol I wasn't sure. He rubbed his neck.

“Do you regret this path?”

“This is my dream.” He said with that smile I had seen hundreds of times on variety shows but seeing his true smile for the past two days I know he’s not saying something.

“Don’t give me your idol/variety show bull answer. ”

“How do you know it’s not true?” Minho smiled again this time it was sincere.

“I never said it wasn't true” I said straight line on my lips.

“I said it was bull…. That means you’re not telling me everything. ”

He chuckled at that “I regret it sometimes, when I have to do something I don’t want to do or so tired that it aches to move, when I get hurt and when I can’t see my family or take my girlfriends on proper dates.” He looked out to the city

“But you know I wouldn't change anything for the world. There is nothing like being on stage with your fans yelling, cheering and singing along to your songs. As cheesy as this sounds it makes everything else worth it.” Minho started to look drowsy his eyes droopy and a dopy smile was on his face.  Thinking that he was about to go to sleep. I look out and see a helicopter out in the distance. I turn to look at him only to find his face centimeters from mine.

“Minho? What.” his hand cupped my cheek gently still mind full of my injury  and his thumb rubbed my lower lip. He looked punch drunk. He got closer his lips brushing mine he stayed there for a second. As if asking me permission but then he kissed me. It was my first kiss, but definitely not his. He kissed me with passion. Like a lover he’s had forever.  I didn't  know how to react. I move my lips and he deepens the kiss, my bottom lip. I gasp and his tongue moves in, playing and teasing. I his hand moves to the back of my neck deepening the kiss.  My head was spinning and I was running out of air. I grabbed his shoulders and moaned. I push Minho away  and I took a breath; but he came back kissing me over and over again. He then moves peppering kiss from my lips, to cheek finally stopping at my ear. He nibbled my ear lobe and I tightened my drip on his shoulders  bringing us closer, our chests were touching. We were both out of breath.

“So beautiful”  the whisper made my me shiver.

“Minho your drunk” I giggle my heart is banging a mile a minute it wasn't getting to the point of me fainting but I felt fizzes and pops everywhere. He smiled

“Well maybe a little.” He  pecks me on my lips then out of nowhere put his head on my lap and looks up at me and winks. He closed his eyes and his breathing got slower. 

“Minho? Minho where are you?” I heard Key’s voice he and the others had come out the terrace. They weren't drunk but they weren't sober either.

“he’s right here.” I waved them over. They looked stunned and even Onew and Taemin where giggling

“Noona what?”

“Shut up Tigre” I stick my tongue out “He’s just sleeping”

“Riiiight” Taemin said with a smirk on his face. I think I was blushing but I ignored it.

“We were looking for him we have to get to our room we have to get ready to head to New York tomorrow everyone is about to leave.” Jjong said.  I lifted Minho’s head off my lap very gentle and placed it on the bench.

“Then I should get going too. I have an early day tomorrow.” I hugged Onew , Jjong and Taemin and ruffled the youngest hair.

“Have fun Tigre cutie and don’t knock down anymore girls arasso” Taemin chuckled and stuck out his tongue and then attacked my hair.

“Hey” I laughed I hugged Key last.

“I had the best vacation ever and its all thanks to you guys.” I took a step back and smiled

“if you guys need anything just call okay.”

“Promise” Key smiled and hugged me again. They escorted me to the elevator and I said good bye to the idols still in the penthouse. Manager Chio Jin was there and called to the concierge to bring a car to send me to the hotel,

“Thank you for everything  manager Chio Jin” I bowed 90 degrees he bowed back and he said in a whisper so the others could here “

I will see you tomorrow” I nodded.  Amber was still there and she promised she’d call me after the concert in New York. Victoria jiejie hugged me and kissed my cheek and made me promise not to lose my Chinese and a half sleeping Henry hugged me and said nothing when I pinched his cheek.

“sorry could help it… again” Everyone laughed Henry just blinked.  SHINee minus Minho waved good bye at the elevator door they couldn't go down with me, some fans and reporters where still down there and it would not be good if pictures or video popped up. the car was parked out front it wasn't until I sat in the sedan/limo. That I realized that this wasn't some fan-fiction or a hallucination. Not that I've had one before but still this whole vacation did happen. I I shopped with Key made him ride a roller coaster, I got to have lunch with all of SM town and  Kyuhyun and Changmin sang to me and then I fainted (which is still embarrassing as hell) . and finally I had my first Kiss stolen by a K-Star and it was all my secret.