Chapter 7

One Ring Two Loves

Please leave me some coments guys!! :D

 

Seoul – September 2013

It has been three weeks since the last time Hanie met Kyungsoo also her encounter with Jongin..

Kyungsoo didnt spending her time to visit  daycare and Hanie didnt see any glimps of Minkyung at daycare..

Its Monday, 3.00 PM now.. Hanie still had to finish her tasks to feed and playing around with those toddlers around 1-2 year old.. While Haneul, playing at daycare playground.. He was so much focusing on his plastik truck with its cargo box loaded by sands when he heard a certain man calling his name..

 

“Waw, you changed your hair color Hyung?” He looked up to see the said man’s face..

 

A handsome yet gergous man standing there with his blond hair.. His extravagant appearance attracted some attentions there, even some of young women who work at daycare dropped their jaw as they saw this handsome man in his simple baby blue and white strips long sleeve shirt and his black skinny jeans..

 

“Uhm.. Is it good and suit me?” Sehun asked Haneul as if he didnt sure about his own hair color..

“You look good, like a tourist, cool..!”

“Okay, i take that as a compliment..”

Sehun said while ruffled Haneul’s hair.. His hair is so soft..

A natural black soft hair, just like Jongin except the softness ‘coz Sehun never touch Jongin’s hair..

Even this thought made him wanna puke..

 

They are now sitting on the empty bench under some shade’s of trees in playground..

Its almost autumn and the weather rather chilly outside but not that cold though..

 

“When will your Mama shift end?”

“It will end at 4.00 PM sharp!” Haneul swinging his legs on the air playfully..

“Hmmm,, hey have you eaten your lunch?”

“Yes, Mama always make us packed lunch Hyung..”

“I bet your Mama’s cooking is the best!”

 

They were talking and chatting or maybe its like Sehun did some interogations towards Haneul..

He manage to know that Hanie is an orphanage since she was 5 according to Haneul’s story and their hometown was Mokpo island..

 

Sehun and Haneul also talking about their favourite drink and food, their favourite movies, even their favourite colors of underwears.. (Sehun and Haneul also talking about their favourite drink and food, their favourite movies, even their favourite colors of underwears.. (A/N : Please excuse my erted mind.. kekekee :D)

 

“Do you miss your Papa?”

Haneul didnt answer it.. Silence filled the atmosphere..

Sehun is nervously bitting his bottom lip and it multiple time as his habbit..

He thought  he made a very wrong question..

 

“No..”

Haneul answered it calmly only to made Sehun shocked.. What was Sehun heard is not wrong..

“But why-” Sehun couldnt continue his sentence..

“How can i miss someone whom i never see in my whole life time Hyung? Tell me..”

 

Maybe Haneul is right.. He had no  any figure of father and role model in his life..

He never had a chance to call someone ‘Papa’ in his life..

He never had a chance being carried on his ‘Papa’’s shoulders when they were playing around..

Who taught him about how the way to do manly sports? Who taught him to have such a leadership character?

Who is Hanie and his guardian to protect them..? So many questions in Sehun’s mind rightnow..

 

“Haneul! Sehun!”

Hanie is walking fast toward the bench and approaching them..

‘How i miss her so much’ Sehun mumbled to himself..

 

“Mama, is it time to go home?” Haneul stood up and hugged his Mama..

“Yes baby.. Uhm btw Sehun, are you here to flirting with those single women?”

Hanie asked Sehun as she pointed to bunch of women near them and they squaled like teen girls when Sehun looked at them..

“Absolutely not!” Sehun pouted.. What a cute guy, Hanie thought..

“Hey, you will burn your scalp if you always change your hair colors and will be a bald young man soon..”

Hanie chuckled and ruffled Sehun now blond hair..

 

“Its not like i did it willingly.. My friends Baekhyun and Chanyeol run a hair salon, he used my hair as experiment..

You know i also had rainbow hair because of them..!”

“Your friends at Jeju?”

“Yes.. I went to Jeju last week only for 5 days and this is what i got..”

Sehun pointed his hair only to make Hanie chuckled..

 

“Mama, arent we gonna leave? Im hungry, i want my afternoon snacks”

Haneul is clinging at his Mama’s legs..

“Oohh Okay baby.. See you Sehun~ah..”

Even before they turned around, Sehun grabbed Hanie’s hand..

 

“Hmm.. Would you and ofcourse with Haneul joined with me? I actually want my afternoon snacks too

(lied, he just want their companion).. We can go to the near cafe there, a few blocks away from here..”

Hanie seemed hesitate for a while before Haneul speaks up

“Great, i would love to Hyung.. Is it okay, Mama?”

“Yes..” Hanie smiled.. A warm smile which Sehun longed very much..

~*~

 

There they were in ‘Butterfly 88’ cafe which decorate in a fresh style, which its walls are painted in white and light green and there you can find two beautiful butterflies painting on the wall behind the cash register table which Sehun made their orders..

Hanie and Haneul took their seats..

Hanie decided to take the table at the corner which near the glass window and sat beside Haneul..

 

“So how is it.. Are you guys okay with this cafe?”

Sehun asked as he take a seat across Hanie and Haneul..

Although this question was aimed to them but Sehun only looked at Hanie.. Yes, he is sure that he likes this woman..

“Yeah, its really pretty right Haneul baby..?”

 

Haneul is so much in awe with his mouth wide open.. His eyes scanned all around the interior in this cafe..

He, actually never spend his time with his Mama in some cafes or restaurants which unaffordable to them..

They just came to an eating place which placed on the sidewalks and eating their favourite ttokbokki..

 

The waitress came and brought too much snacks for only three persons in Hanie’s mind..

There was a cup of bubble tea chocolate flavor for Haneul, Taro flavor for Sehun, Strawberry flavor for Hanie..

Sehun also ordered two rather big plates of ice cream waffles and three kind of rather big short cakes..

 

“Sehun~ah.. Aren’t these too much? I mean, i dont have some spare money for these.....”

“I’m paying..” Sehun cut Hanie’s sentence..

“No, you dont have to.. I dont want you to waste your money for us anyway..”

“Yes, i dont have to, but i want to..” Sehun emphasized his words..

“Can you two be quiet and can i eat my snacks now?”

Haneul snapped their conversation much of Hanie’s disappointment..

 

“See..?? Okay Haneul, lets eat.. Just let your Mama starves if she doesnt want to eat..”

Sehun darted his tongue at Hanie’s direction only made him earning a death glared from her..

 

Sehun is blabbering about their snacks as Haneul was asking him question about this and that,, here and there..

From their conversation, Hanie knew that Sehun is a buble tea maniac..

Yes, that sweet milk tea drink combine with tapioca pearls is his favourite esp Taro flavored..

 

Hanie sometimes smiled at herself as she find how adorable her son and Sehun, like brothers, or maybe like a son and a father.. Hanie mentally slap herslef for thinking like that..

 

“Sehun, i.. Hmm.. I havent seen Kyungsoo at daycare, do you know.......”

“She went to Japan for a quick business trip with Minkyung and her husband...”

Sehun lower his voice as he said the last word but Hanie still heard it though..

“Oohh..”

 

Hanie smiled, a forced smile plastered on her face and Sehun didnt like it, he knew she hurted so much..

Kyungsoo didnt tell her, she didnt text her nor make a phone call.. Did she figure it out about Jongin and i?

Hanie mentally asked herself..

 

“Noona....”

Sehun snapped Hanie’s mind.. Hanie only tlist her head made her looks so cute with her big doe-eyes plus her long and beautyfull eyelashes flustered..

“Today is my turn to pay, so you owe me one..” Sehun snorted at her playfully..

“So what do you want next time..? I can’t afford some expensive foods though”

Hanie said calmly as she wiped away some stains of ice cream on Haneul’s corner lips..

 

“Make me packed lunch tomorrow, please..”

Much of Hanie’s shockness, Sehun grinned so wide only to showed his cute canine teeth..

How can i resist his cuteness, Hanie asked herself..

“Hmm.. Okay then, but dont you dare to complain anything if your packed lunch is not really delicious or luxurious and whatnot!!”

 

Hanie was shy and blabbered.. Sehun saw her cheeks flushed, so cute, he thought..

They finished their afternoon snacks and Sehun decided to drove them home as he said for their safety as his reason not to let Hanie and Haneul took a bus or subway instead..

 

“Momo.. Hyung is home!”

Once Hanie open their flat’s front door, Haneul rushed to his room and meet his Momo

while Hanie and Sehun stood there, on the doorstep.

“You dont let me in and ask me for dinner instead?” Sehun asked and teased Hanie..

“Maybe next time..” Hanie chuckled and Sehun only pouted cutely..

“Well.. I guess i take my leave now Noona..”

 

Sehun walked away and left Hanie without saying any goodbye words, much of Hanie’s displeasure..

But before Hanie shut the door close, Sehun shouted to her in his midway without even looked back..

“See you tomorrow at daycare! Dont forget my packed lunch”

 

Hanie didnt closed her front door because she stood there to make sure Sehun left her flat’s floor with no harm, LOL,

because her flat bulding has no elevator, but stairscases..

Hanie examined Sehun’s backview, a rather board and muscular shoulders but not too much muscle’s bulge though, his toned arms, his rather narrow hip and his skinny legs.. He is y, Hanie thought..

 

‘Oh my God what am i thinking!’

Hanie groaned and shut the door.. She turned around to her livingroom only to find Haneul gave her someone-is-happy-now look and grinned so wide at her Mama..

 

“What?”

Hanie asked her son because his facial expression annoyed her so much..

“Nothing.. I just think you two look good together and will make a cute couple..”

Haneul left his Mama dumbfounded and sat on the couch with his Momo to watch Pororo..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry guys if this chapt is VERY BORING T^T..

I promise i'll make it up to you..

But yeah, enjoy (or not).. See yaaaa n till next chapt ^^

 

P/S : ARE YOU READY FOR EXO REPACKAGED ALBUM'S COMEBACK TOMORROW ?????!!!
MY BODY IS READY BABE!!

Here, i give you my sister's fanarts!!
SHE IS SUCH A TALENTED ARTIS, KRIS DO YOU HEAR ME?? HER DRAWING SKILL IS AWESOME :D

 

Kris_Growl teaser