Chapter 11

One Ring Two Loves

Hello you :D

Dont forget to leave me some comment ^^

Thanks, Enjoy (or not)...

 

 

It has been a week after Jongin had discharged from hospital..

Everytime Sehun was at Kyungsoo’s house, he noticed how Jongin’s usuall dark expression became darker than it was

when they were at Kyungsoo’s house at the same time..

There was something in the way he was looking at Sehun..

There was that emotion which it wasnt friendly ..

It was jealousy if Sehun was not mistook..

 

Because Sehun thought maybe, just maybe, Jongin thought Hanie might’ve found comfort in someone else arms already..

That someone else is Sehun.. Its not her fault if she is the one who leaving Jongin this time..

Yeah, its not Sehun’s fault if he is the one who comforting her this time.. So Jongin had to let go of Hanie..

~*~

 

 

Its Sunday 11.00 PM.. Hanie checked her phone and remembered Sehun had asked her to meet up at the park without a proper reason..

All he said to Hanie that it was important for her to go..

Why he didnt come to my flat then? She was confuse with Sehun’s reason..

 

Hanie checked her watched and saw she was right on time..

But, instead of seeing Sehun, there was someone else, another man very familiar to her and that man froze on his track..

“Jongin...?” Hanie looked surprise..

“Hanie..” he said, his voice monotonous..

They had been seet up by Sehun.. He was just surprised as Hanie but he hid it very well..

 

Jongin agreed to met up at park with Sehun, ‘coz he said it was a very important thing for him and if Jongin refused,

Sehun would tell everything to Kyungsoo, his best threaten weapon for Jongin..

“I havent seen you in a while..”

Jongin said, his monotonous voice became softer as if he concerned her.. But Hanie only shrugged and smile..

 

“Tell me something Hanie, are we really over?”

Jongin asked her out of the blue.. Jongin still love Hanie, he knew it but he couldnt make a right decision to let her go or choose to divorce Kyungsoo..

“Yes” Hanie seemed sure this time..

She loves Jongin but she couldnt let Jongin divorce Kyungsoo, a nice and good friend of her and ruin their happy family, no..

 

Jongin’s hands tremble as he hugged Hanie tightly..

“I promise we can make this work between us and Kyungsoo..I promise i will treat you and Haneul right..” Jongin hug her tighter and he seemed sobbed..

“Im sorry Jongin, i dont have a heart to break and ruin your happy family with Kyungsoo..

And i dont want to be your mistress..” Hanie pried Jongin’s arms off of her and she gave him a sad smile..

 

“No, you will not.....” Even before Jongin managed to finish his words, Hanie snapped him..

“Then what i am for you? Tell me!!”

Jongin hesitated.. He couldnt stare at her eyes and guilty crept out of his mind..

Hanie knew very well that Jongin also didnt have a choice.. He has his own family, a complete and happy family whoever could asked for..

But there were also Hanie and Haneul in his life.. His  lover (or ex lover) and his own son, what should he do?

 

 “I think this is the end.. No more we or us in your and my life.. I guess this is where we part..”

Hanie decided to break the silence and also broke up with him as if they have any relationship at that time..

Jongin didnt answer it immediately, he sighed before opened his mouth..

“If this is really what you want, then i will respect your decision..”

Jongin said as he stared at Hanie’s brown doe-eyes but Hanie only silent still..

For some reasons, Hanie wanted Jongin to say NO and fight back but it seemed Jongin had let go her easily..

 

“Fine.. Haneul and i can live well without you.. So i just want you to stay away from him..”

This is the hardest decision in Jongin’s life but he had to let go of Hanie and Haneul..

“Okay.. But can i at least give him some money every once a week? He is my son, my own blood and flesh..

Its okay if you want us as a secret but i still have responsibilities for him..”

“Fine, as you please..” Hanie answered him calmly..

 

“Okay i guess i will take my leave now, goodbye..”

Hanie said as her eyes stared anywhere but Jongin’s eyes and turned around..

Before she couldnt walked away, Jongin called her but she didnt turned her face and stood there..

“Hanie, please forgive my parent.. They didnt tell me about your letters back then... Im sorry..”

 

Hanie hold her tears, she hold her trembling body and her quiet sobs..

She walked away without answered him.. Her heart hurt so much..

But what was done couldnt be mended so they just need to headed for the finish line because they had been walked on circles..

Then she slipped off her silver ring and decided to threw it away somewhere in the middle of her journay back to her flat..

“This is the best for us..”

 

Hanie repeated those words for herself encouragement multiple times..

But still, she cried that day.. She managed to wipe away her tears stains on her face before she walked to her flat..

She open the door only to find Sehun slept peacefully on the couch with his small lips slighty opened..

Hanie came closer to him and found a soft pink post-it note on the small coffee table beside the couch..

 

‘Mama, im gonna play at Jongdae’s hyung place flat..

Sehun hyung said he was sleepy but he didnt want to slip sleep on our bed..

I didnt give him my precise precious black blanket..

*Haneul..’

Hanie only chuckled when she read her son’s note which she assumed he tried his best to wrote on it and gave a lot of effort according to those some scratched words, however he was just a 6 y.o kid afterall..

Speaking about which, Haneul really hate it when other people touch his own stuffs, but not for his Mama..

Hanie observed Sehun’s sleeping state, he curled up his body and she remembered that it was almost winter,

so she decided to take her blanket and covered Sehun’s body up to his chin for him not to frozen to death..

 

She left him slept peacefully on the couch and she headed to her kitchen to make them lunch..

It was almost 1.00 PM and she was pretty sure Sehun and Haneul weren’t get their lunch yet..

Upon smelling something good, Sehun stirred from his short nap..

He stretched his arms and yawned so wide then he realised, there was a fluffy worn out blanket covered his body

and he shrieked to saw Hanie was stood there near the couch, she smiled to him while her hand hold a wooden ladle and she wore her usual soft pink apron..

 

“Have a good nap?” She asked him..

“Uhmm, yesh, thankyou Noona for your blanket..” Sehun said timidly and pointed to the said blanket..

“If you’re fully awake, would you help me to prepare our lunch?” She turned around and focused on her cooking again..

“Sure..” He said and folded the blanket neatly and put it on the couch..

 

They were now in the middle of preparing their lunch and Sehun had the urge to tell her something or rather apologized about something to be exact..

“Noona, im sorry for not telling you about-”

“No, dont be sorry.. Actually i feel more relieved after i’ve met him this morning.. I..”

Hanie couldnt continue her sentences ‘coz she cried.. She said some incomprehensible words as she sobbed..

 

“Please dont cry.. If you feel relieved, please dont cry.. I always be here for you.. You don’t alone Noona..”

Sehun threw his arms and enveloped her in a warm embrace..

It was just exactly like the last time Hanie and Jongin met, Sehun always be there to comforted her..

He caressed her soft hair and kissed the top of her heads multiple times..

Hanie had a thought maybe, just maybe Sehun would think that she took Sehun’s kindness for granted..

That’s why she had to pried off his arm..

 

“Sehun, im sorry.. I shouldnt be like this.. I dont deserved your kindness..”

Hanie turned away from Sehun and finished her cooking then turned off the stove..

“Don’t be sorry, because i love you Noona..”

Sehun said out of the blue only to make Hanie shocked.. He stared at her eyes deeply but Hanie avoid his stare..

“No, Sehun.. You dont know what love is.. I am not the only one woman in this world, you have to find the best woman for you.. Just not-”

 

Before Hanie couldnt finish her sentences, a very soft and warm lips met her soft one.. Sehun once again kissed her..

It was not a quick peck like the last time, but it was a chaste kiss, a very warm and sweet kiss ever Sehun could taste in his whole life..

Sehun unconciously closed his eyes as his lips made a slow motion againts Hanie’s lips..

He waited for Hanie to respon his kiss but what was he waiting for is nothing..

Hanie didnt kiss him back, so Sehun broke their kiss and stared at her eyes instead..

 

“Im sorry Sehun~ah..”

“No, please dont say sorry.. At least, if you dont love me just please dont avoid me Noona, please.. Sorry for my sudden confession..”

Sehun mumbled as his face blushed madly..

“No its okay, and i will not.. I love you as my little brother.. You are our family’s part..”

Hanie smiled and reached for Sehun’s hands to squished them with hers..

 

“You will not kick me out from your flat, right?” Sehun asked with his best puppy eyes and Hanie shooked her head..

“You will always let me come to your flat and spend my time here with you and Haneul, right?”

Hanie only nodded and smiled to him..

“Thankyou Noona..” Sehun hugged her and this time, Hanie was the only one who caressed the younger’s soft blond hair..

“That’s my line, Thankyou Sehun~ah for everything..”

 

They broke their hug when a rather loud growl could be heard from Sehun’s stomach..

“Hungry, arent you?” Hanie only gigled and patted Sehun’s  head lightly..

YOU STOMACH!! Sehun mentally cursed his stomach for being so embarrased..

 

“Dont cursed your stomach or you will get a karma from it!”

Hanie seemed read his mind and Sehun only groaned while he set those eating utensils on the table..

Just in time he finished it, the front door opened

 

“Mama, Sehun hyung, im home..”

Upon knew that his Mama was done with her cooking, Haneul rushed to the kitchen and snapped some of his favourite fried dumplings..

“Yah! Washed your hand before you touch your food.. And dont forget to gargling..”

Sehun slapped Haneul’s hand so lightly and lectured him only to made Hanie chuckled..

 

“Yes, Papa..”

Haneul emphasized his word while grinned mischievously and darted out his tongue toward Sehun

and rushed to the bathroom only to made Sehun left dumbfounded there..

‘Oh my God, did i have a hearing problem?’

Sehun mentally asked himself as if he didnt get what Haneul was said a few minutes ago..

 

 

A/N : Finally.. This is the end..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You’ve got trolled.. :D :D :D :D :D

See ya and till next chapt ^^

Hint : HunHan, fluff (or maybe failed fluff), fix everything..

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for my subbies :                              Thanks to my little meimei who upvote my fic :LuLu-Sshi

sapphire_22

chachalilly

Aliceee17

exolover235

Crazy-kpop-fangirl

yunie_kyumin

imkyramatela

Nightmare94

EXOkpop424

ELFForever

alphabetnumber11

qwertyuiopasdfghj

KpopSumii

shenez73

yupsyupi

BAOZEXO

Saffron2

chireotamahome

I-ship-hunhan

onkeyslove

roarimadinosaur