Chapter 10

One Ring Two Loves

Hello readers :D

Dont forget to leave me some comment ^^

Thanks, Enjoy (or not)...

 

 

Seoul – November 2013

After their dinner had finished, Sehun helped Hanie to washed the dishes like always,

while Haneul helped them to dried those plates and placed them back in kitchen cabinet..

 

“Thankyou for the dinner Noona..” Sehun said while stood on the doorstep.. Hanie only smiled to him as a respon..

Sehun decided to take his leave and headed toward Kyungsoo’s house..

“Haneul, don’t stay up late!” Sehun shouted to Haneul which only earned a slight nodded from the younger..

“Goodbye, have a nice night..”

 

Sehun waved happily to Hanie and left the flat’s building to the parking area which he parked his sedan..

“Oh.. He has already gone..”

He mumbled before open the car’s door after he scanned around parking area to made sure that Jongin had already gone from the sight..

How much Sehun really hate Jongin.. He sometimes cursed him and swear him to die soon..

Just go die in hell, Kim ing Jongin!! He always mumbled those words every once a while per day, 24/7..

 

In the middle of his way, Sehun’s phone buzzed once again inside his pocket jeans..

So he decided to slipped out his phone and watched his phone screen just to make him rather confused to saw the ID who called him..

‘Kyungsoo Noona’

What on earth she called me?

Sehun knew Kyungsoo was not the type who called someone or him if this case was not a very important..

 

“Hello..?”

“Sehun... Where *hiccup are *hiccup you *hiccup??”

From what Sehun heard at this time, Kyungsoo was sobbing mess..

“Im on the wa-”

“Come home quickly please...!!”

 

Even before Sehun could manage his words, Kyungsoo just snapped him..

“Jongin.. Jongin..” Kyungsoo called out Jongin’s name and followed by several uncomprehesible words..

“Okay Noona, just calm down, i’ll be there in 5 minutes..” Sehun quickly ended the phone call and quicken his car speed..

Oh God, what the hell now Kim Jongin??  Sehun only groaned and still focused on his road to reached Kyungsoo’s house as fast as he can..

~*~

 

“Noonaaaa!”

Sehun shouted when he opened the front door only to found Kyungsoo ran toward him and hugged him so tight..

“Jongin... *hiccup

“What’s wrong with him, for God’s sake!”

“I’ve got a phone call from hospital, he got a car crash.. He.. He.. I dont know Sehun, what if...”

Kyungsoo was crying so hard and soaking Sehun’s shirt..

 

“Noona, please calm down.. He will be okay..” Sehun himself actually was not sure..

“Can you please take care Minkyung for a while? Im going to hospital..”

Kyungsoo rushed to the front door and called the driver, Mr.Jung.. Her body trembled and shaked upon her cry..

“Hey...” Sehun grabbed Kyungsoo’s hands and clasped their hands together..

“He will be alright, just believe me Noona..”

 

Kyungsoo didnt answered him, she just stood there and still cried until the driver informed her that the car was ready then she left him..

Sehun walked to the livingroom and plopped his body on the couch,

he lied there with his back and mumbled something then a very heavy sigh left from his mouth.. He didnt know why,

but he felt guilty because he always hope that Jongin will die but he regreted it at this time..

‘Dear God, please let him alive.. I didnt mean to..’

Sehun didnt want him die, that because he didnt want Kyungsoo or Minkyung esp Hanie feel sad, crying, or even suffer because of Jongin’s death..

‘Dear God, please safe him..’

 

Then Sehun decided to stood up from his position and climbed the staircases to reached Minkyung’s bedroom..

He opened the door as lightly as possible and found his little niece slept peacefully on her queen sized bed..

He decided to join her, so he took off his shoes and slept there, beside Minkyung and hug her tight until he drifted into his deep slumber..

~*~

 

Its Sunday morning the following day..

141

Sehun read the room’s number on the platinum board which hung the door..

Kyungsoo told him that Jongin was hospitalized in Seoul public hospital, room number 141..

 

Sehun opened the sliding door and there, at the left side near the door, there were two rather big fluffy couches

and at the opposite you can find a LCD screen TV hung on the wall.. Its cozy enough to considered as a hospitalized room, Sehun though..

At the right corner of the room he found Jongin’s was laying on his supposedly bed with his heartbeat machine beeped repeatedly

and he found Kyungsoo sat on the chair next to his bed.. Her face is really terrible, Sehun thought..

Her eyes were red and puffy and her long black hair was messy..

 

“Kyungsoo noona..” Sehun called her and walked in, trailed with Minkyung at his back then Hanie and Haneul..

“Ommaaaaaaaa..” Minkyung scream and ran toward her mother and Kyungsoo hugged her daughter so tight..

“Will Appa be alright? When will Appa wake up?”

Kyungsoo didnt answered her daughter, her mind was still out of the place..

 

“Minkyung, come sit with Oppa on the couch..”

Haneul took Minkyung’s hand and led her to sat on the couch..

Minkyung cried because she really missed her Appa..

“When will Appa wake up and play with me?”

She asked Haneul and hiccuping mess..

 

“Soon..” Haneul smiled at her.. He slipped out a lollipop candy and unwrapped it to gave it for Minkyung..

“Good girl do not cry..” Haneul patted Minkyung’s head while the younger kid only nodded..

Sehun decided to join them but sat on the other couch..

While Hanie stood there at the door entrance in silent.. She came closer to Kyungsoo..

 

“Are you alright Kyung..?”

Kyungsoo tilted her head at Hanie’s direction and Hanie could tell that she was not alright at all..

So Hanie decided to hugged her.. Kyungsoo cried again at that time, so Hanie led her to sat on the couch instead..

 

“Sehun, would you please move..?”

Hanie asked Sehun to moved to the other couch instead, so he joined those little kids..

“There, there.. Its alright.. He will be okay..”

Hanie let Kyungsoo to slidded down her body and her head rested on Hanie’s lap..

Hanie caressed Kyungsoo’s hair while saying some comforting words and even she took a blanket and covered Kyungsoo’s body up to her chin..

 

Sehun only sat there, between Hanie and Kyungsoo plus Minkyung and Haneul..

Dumdfounded with his usual poker face or maybe he was deep thinking but his usual poker face couldnt help at all..

But then Hanie’s hands trembled which didnt go unnoticed to Sehun’s eyes..

How can she managed to be the one who comforted Kyungsoo when herself also broken at that time, Sehun thought..

 

Hanie yelped at the sudden touch and saw that Sehun clasped his left hand together with her right hand..

“Just let me be the one who comforting you..”

Sehun said without looked at her and Hanie was only silent still.. Little did they know, Kyungsoo still managed to hear Sehun’s words..

And she assumed that there must be something between the two of them, but last night she couldnt believed

what was Jongin’s said in between his unconciuosly..

‘Im sorry Hanie..’

 

Thats the only words which let out from Jongin’s pale lips every once a while which only drove Kyungsoo insane..

‘Did they even know eachother?’

Kyungsoo didnt want to think about their possible relationship anymore, and let it pass..

From what Kyungsoo told them, Jongin didnt got any major injuries on his body,

and he need at least 2 weeks to recover and discharge from hospital..

‘Thanks God..’

Sehun silently thanked his God..

~*~

 

Sehun drove Hanie and Haneul home and their way back home was spent in silence..

“Noona, are you alright..?”

Sehun asked Hanie, who sat on the back seats with Haneul who slept peacefully with his head rested on his Mama’s lap..

“I guess so..”

Sehun knew she didnt alright at all..

“He will be okay, trust me..” Sehun reassured her which only earned a slightly nodded from her..

 

 

 

 

A/N : Jongin will not die, okay.. Calm down Gulls.. I will not let him die, hell no... >.<

Im sorry this chapt also short and i decided not to re-read it, i've been dizzy since a week ago.. On my period :(

Sorry if this chapt is boring, u can blame me..

 

Would you pliz do shout out your :

1. Name

2. Age

3. Country

4. Bias/Biases

Thankyouuuuuu..

See yaaaa n till next chapt 

 

BTW, i made a trailer for this fic.. kekekeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13UUX6pfexQ&feature=youtu.be