Chapter 1

One Ring Two Loves

Seoul – August  2013

 

Hanie is now a 27 y.o young woman with her little 6y.o son named Lu Haneul..

She decided to move out from her flat and lives at Seoul with her lovely son, only two of them..

She works at one of Seoul Daycare 5/7 its called “Do Daycare Center”..

Haneul also attends that daycare after his class at primary school ends

because Hanie doesnt want her son all alone in their new flat and endanger himself..

 

At one day, the daughter of the daycare’s owner arrived  there and only God knows how, she became friend with Hanie..

Her name is Do Kyungsoo. And she is very pretty with her big owl eyes, Hanie thought..

She has a little 4y.o daughter named MinKyung..

Kyungsoo is such a pretty and elegant woman and not to mention, she is very rich..

Her father not only own “Do Daycare center” but also some shorts of Do corporation all over Seoul..

Hanie and Kyungsoo are now sitting on the bench under the shade of some trees at daycare’s playground..

 

“Its very nice to make friend with you Hanie” said the petite woman..

“Yeah, its very nice too.. Im happy that our kids also get along” said the deer-like woman

and pointing at their kids who swinging around in playground..

 

“So, you came from Mokpo island right? Do you miss your hometown?” Kyungsoo asked her new friend..

“.........” Hanie only nodded because she is really immersed with this summer breeze caresses her cheek..

 

“Hey, if you have a freetime in weekened i hope you would like to visit me and Minkyung in our house.. Would you ??”

“Is it really okay?” asked the woman with her doe-eyes

“C’mon, what do you mean is it okay, ofcoures ITS O.K” said Kyungsoo with her owl eyes even bigger than they already..

“You know, im not in the same level as you, i dont think Haneul and i....”

Hanie even couldnt continue her sentences and was cut off with Kyungsoo

 

“Nooooo!! Dont you dare to say something which related with someone’s level, wealthy, noooooo..

You are my friend, Haneul is Minkyung’s friend, you are very kindhearted and a very strong woman that i really adore you Hanie..”

 

“Oh my God Kyung, you’re overreacted i mean, i dont deserve your compliments” Hanie smile at her one and only friend

“No im not.. Just come to my house with Haneul this weekend okay!”

Kyungsoo said as she raised her right little finger to make pinky promise with Hanie..

She just chuckle at her friend childishness..

“Okay.Okay as you please my lady..” said Hanie and they make their pinky promise..

 

“Mamaaaa!”

“Eommaaa!”

Two little kids running to their mothers..

Haneul, the older kid-boy hug his mother and grining while Minkyung, the younger kid-girl being carried by her mother and giggling..

 

“Mama, its time to go home right?” said Haneul to his mother and smiling..

“Yes baby.. Kyung, we will head to our home.. See ya tomorrow..”

Hanie kiss Kyungsoo’s cheek and not forget Minkyung cheeks..

 

“Oh okay then,, Im staying for a while and wait my hubby to pick us up..” Said Kyungsoo and kiss Haneul cheeks..

“Bye..” Said Hanie and Kyungsoo in union as they bid their goodbye and holding their own kid’s hand..

 

“Bye bye lispy!!” Haneul shouthed and chuckle..

“Who do you mean by lispy, baby?” asked Hanie as they walking along the daycare hallway and heading to the gate..

“that little Minkyung has a cute lisp, Mama..” Haneul chuckle again..

“I know, but Mama doesnt like you make fun of it, promise me Haneul..?”

“Okay Mama i promises.. By the way, are we going to buy some groceries? I want watermelon!!”

Haneul is jumping while holding his Mama’s hand..

 

“Why do you like watermelon baby, dont you want melon?” asked his Mama..

“Because its water and melon.. That’s why i prefer watermelon!”

 

Hanie shocked because of her son simple statement..

That simple statement remind her of Jongin..

At one day when they were finally lived together, Jongin said he prefer watermelon than melon because its water and melon.. Like father like son, Hanie thought..

 

“Okay, you won..”

Hanie is smiling to her son and suddenly she is seeing someone whose similar with her Jongin her love of life,

in the black Mercedes car at the backseat.. The said car is coming from the different way..

 

“Jongin!!”

Hanie released her hand from her son and  turning around..

She is not screaming or shouting like a crazy woman in the street..

 

“Mama what’s wrong?” Haneul asked his mother worriedly..

“... Nothing baby, I think i saw my friend... Just forget it.. C’mon lets go.. Haneul baby, are you tired?”

“No Mama, im not tired, im not a baby anymore..!”

Haneul is pouting and folding his arms on his chest..

 

“Are you angry with Mama, huh?? Youre not handsome anymore..”

“Noooo.. Im handsome like Papa, right??” Haneul smiling cutely and take his mother’s hand..

“Yes you are handsome, more handsome from your Papa because your Mama is very pretty right?”

“Yes my Mama is the prettiest woman in the world..”

 

They finally done with their groceries shopping and heading back to their flat..

“Mama, is Papa happy rightnow in the heaven?”

Haneul asked her when they finally arrived at their flat..

 

Hanie have to lie to her son from the very begining..

Hanie told Haneul that his father died, yes Jongin is dead in Hanie’s mind..

Ever since Hanie found out about her pregnancy,

Jongin was already left her before she could tell him that he will be a father of her son.. 

 

Hanie had to struggle by herself and she didnt want an abortion

because the small thing in her stomach at that moment is the only thing which connected her and Jongin no matter what..

After Haneul was born, that was the most hard time for Hanie.. She didnt have any family..

She had to work hard for living her self and her baby Haneul..

How could Jongin left her and broke his promise..?? Thats the most painful memories of Hanie..

 

Flashback

Mokpo – April 2006

Hanie and Jongin were really inlove eachother.. At one certain spring night, they made love..

That night, two souls became one.. Two loves became one..

That moment was perfect and blissfull, they were very happy..

 

“Hanie baby.. Next week i have to leave for Seoul with my family.. I’ve already told you, havent i?”

Jongin said as he kissed the top of Hanie’s head.. They are now cuddling on their shared bed..

“Yes you’ve told me but how long you will leave me..?”

“No, im not going to leave you.. I just have to go for a while..” Jongin hugged his lover even closer..

Silence filled their shared room..

 

“Next year i will comeback for you, i promise.. I will take you with me and we will live together in Seoul..”

Jongin added but Hanie was only quiet..

“What if you fall inlove with another girl in Seoul? You know, there are very pretty and rich girls all over Seoul..”

Hanie said as her lips tremble..

 

“No baby, i will not cheating on you, you dont have to doubt my love for you.. Believe me, okay..? I love you”

“I love you more, Jongin~ah”

“I promise i will always love you until fate do us apart..”

“Promise ?” Hanie still asked her lover..

“Yes baby..”

 

Ofcourse Hanie doubted still with her Jongin.. It was called woman intuition..

After two months of Jongin’s departured, Hanie’s condition became weak..

She thrown up all her breakfast that day and even her face was pale..

She decided to check her health up to the nearest hospital there.. But the result almost made her faint at that moment..

 

Yes, she was pregnant, 6 weeks of pregnancy.. She cried.. It was tears of joy but also she felt a little pang in her heart..

She had to tell Jongin about her pregnancy.. So she wrote a letter for Jongin..

It almost two weeks for the letter to reach Jongin’s new place in Seoul..

(A/N : i made Lu Han doesnt have a cellphone T^T sorry)..

 

Few weeks the reply didnt come to Hanie’s flat..

Few months until Hanie’s baby was born, Jongin still didnt reply her letter..

Hanie gave birth a baby boy who resembles Jongin alot esp his tan skin.. 

His eyebrows, his plump lips are resemble to Jongin even his sweet smile..

But the baby’s doe-eyes and his cute little botton nose are resembles to Hanie..

(A/N : Can you guys imagine KaiLu baby’s face ?? :D coz seriously i cannot!! What i’ve done ?? T^T)

 

Hanie gave her baby name Lu Haneul.. Haneul means the sky..

Yesh, Haneul was born at winter season at the most terrible snow storm (2007, February the 2nd)

but Hanie remembered Jongin and her made love at spring season, thats why..

It was not only a year, but Jongin didnt comeback to Hanie for several years..

He broke his promise..

End of flashback

 

“Mamaaaa! Are you day dreaming again? Do you miss Papa?”

Hanie’s thought snapped by her son’s voice..

 

Oh God, how Hanie wants to cry so bad at that moment..

She always hold her tears infront of her son..

For 6 years she didnt cry infront her son but not today because she is weary..

 

“Its okay if you want to cry, im here to hug you Mama..”

Hanie is crying even harder and hugging her lovely son..

“Thankyou God, i still have you Haneul as my precious treasure in my life.. Thankyou..”

Haneul needs you Jongin, we need you, Hanie mumbles between her sobs for not to heard by her son..

 

At the other side, Kyungsoo’s husband pick her and Minkyung up from daycare center..

“Appaaaaaaaaaa....” Minkyung running and hugging her father’s leg..

Kyungsoo’s husband is a very handsome man with deep brown hair neatly cut and fit his face..

He has a very sharp jawline and his lips are plump, just like Kyungsoo’s lips..

 

“How was your day, baby?” her father asking but Minkyung only giggling..

“Its always good and fun, right Minkyung?”

Kyungsoo answered her husband question..

Kyungsoo and her husband shared their kiss as Minkyung watched and pouted..

 

“Why Appa didnt kiss me but Eomma? Appa is mine! Not Eomma’s..”

“Ohhh, whatever little girl..” Kyungsoo rolled her eyes..

She knows that her daughter is really love her father, indeed..

 

“Appa is Minkyung’s and Eomma’s.. Now give me your puffy cheeks! I will eat them!”

Kyungsoo’s husband nuzzle his face to Minkyung’s and his daughter laughing like there is no tomorrow, LOL..

 

“Yeobo, are we going to somewhere for dinner today?” Kyungsoo asked her husband..

“Uhmm.. What about no? Minkyung and I want to eat your super delicious kimchi spaghetti, right baby?”

He winking at his daughter and giving the sweetest smile ever in the world for his wife..

His eyes make a cresscent shape everytime he smiles.. Who could resist this sweet man..?

 

“Okay.. Okay.. At least you two help me in the kitchen not only running and messing around..!”

“Yes, Eomma!”

Minkyung and her father said in union as their made salute pose and Kyungsoo chuckle..

 

Kyungsoo and her husband holding Minkyung right and left hand

as they made their way to the daycare’s gate and reach their black Mercedes car..

“To the main house”

said Kyungsoo husband to the driver as they sitting on the backseat..

 

Kyungsoo and her husband is the most happy couple, Kyungsoo thought..

They love eachother and have their lovely cute daughter..

They arent needless, they are rich, live in the luxury big house..

Hanie’s life is really the opposite.. She doesnt have a husband or a father of her son..

They are not rich, they live in a small flat.. But Hanie and Haneul love eachother, thats enough..

*********************************

 

 

A/N : yyyaaaayyy.. Chapt 1 is done.. Sorry i didnt re-read it, im too lazy, LOL..

PLIZ FORGIVE ME n DONT KILL ME if there were many gramatical error T^T

 

Just tell me guys, leave me some comments, bcoz i feel motivated to continue this story and update very soon..

 

Geurae WOLF, naega WOLF... Awwwwoooooooooooo~

Ah  Saranghaeyeo.. I’m wolf, Luhan is a beauty..!!

*runaway while waving Sehun’s boxer*