More Problems

Ms Right and Mr face

“Jiji, what are you wearing? I would be less surprised if you were wearing a bunny costume but not this.” Tao laughed as both of them came closer and Yixing just smiled slightly. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at school?” Tao added once he had calmed down.

 

“I could ask you the same thing.” I answered and crossed my arms or I could say wings at the moment. “And Tao, STOP LAUGHING!” I shouted, pretending to be angry.

 

“Fine. Well…We had to go to a small trip to the museum but we decided to skip it and take a day off.” Tao explained and smiled. Yixing looked at him and sighed “Well actually, he made me go with him. He didn’t want to skip the trip alone and I couldn’t say no.” he said. “I have to teach him how to have fun.” Tao smiled and Yixing looked down.

 

“As always, bringing people in your dark ways, sounds like you, Tao.” I joked. “You are in no position to make fun of people, chicken.” Tao smirked and I was about to smack him but Kris walked closer to us and only now Tao noticed him.

 

“What’s the ‘cool’ guy doing here?” Tao asked, being serious all of a sudden. “Do you really think that I would be walking around dressed like this for no reason??” I questioned and Tao just shrugged. “Knowing you, Jiji, I wouldn’t be too surprised. He made you wear this? Why?” he asked sounding dead serious.

 

“Tao, please, don’t make a scene.” I begged as soon as I saw how serious both of them looked.

“Eun Ji, if he made you dress up like this…” He growled and kept looking at Kris who now crossed his arms over his chest. “So what if I did? She owes me and I can make her do whatever I want.” Kris answered calmly and Tao glared at him, clutching his fists.

 

“Hey!” I shouted at Kris but none of them seemed to notice me. “Stop it guys, there is no need for this.” I said and waved my hands in front of them but they kept on ignoring me. “Why don’t anyone listen to me? Like EVER! Stop humiliating yourself, that job is already taken!” I pouted and Lay came closer to me and pulled me back a little bit. “It would be better if you stayed here, I’ll talk to them and maybe they will listen to me.” He said as I looked back at both of them.  I never noticed when the situation had gotten that serious. They were loudly exchanging comments which I would not want to repeat and everything got intense.

 

Lay came too late and Tao already had his fist up in the air as he threw it back, aiming it to Kris’s face and punched Kris with all his strength. Kris stumbled back a little, regaining his balance and touched his lower lip which was now bleeding badly and aimed his fist back at Tao just as swiftly, Tao wasn’t expecting it and got punched in the face, falling to the ground on his back.

 

“STOP IT! Have you gone crazy?!” I cried out as I ran next to Tao and dropped on my knees, trying to hold him back. Lay was holding Kris by his shoulders and didn’t let him get closer to us.

 

Some people were watching everything from the side with terrified expressions on their faces and someone even threatened to call the police, but before anyone could do anything Kris regained his usual cold façade and dusted himself off. “I’m going to kill you if you ever say that again…”Tao growled in a low, dangerous tone. It was the first time I had ever seen him like this. What could have he told Tao to make him so angry, he didn’t even try to avoid the punch so what got him so out of control? Kris only smirked at him “Don’t ever mess with me. You are nobody.” He said and suddenly loud, annoying noise surrounded us and I looked at where it was coming from. I saw a police car stopping not far away from us and a police officer came out of it and ran in our direction, shouting at us not to move. So someone actually called the police.

 

 God damnit. I’m still in that costume.


  “So… What I understand from this is that it was just a misunderstanding?” The police officer asked, writing something down on a piece of paper. We have been sitting in here, in the police office for more than two hours already and as if it wasn’t bad enough our parents will be here any minute.

 

  “You shouldn’t have used force, you could have talked it through.” The officer said and looked at Tao who had an icepack over his eye and Kris whose lip looked horrible but he refused the nurse to do anything about it. Arrogant bastard. “Or else you wouldn’t be here.” He said and continued writing.

 

“You are not in trouble this time but we will still have to wait for your parents to pick you up and we will give you a warning. Try not to get in trouble or we will see each other again.” he warned.

 

  Even though Lay hadn’t done anything he still decided to come and help us get though it and I was thankful for him. At least one of them had the brains not to pick up a fight. What was it even about?

 

  I looked at Tao sitting in one corner of the table and then at Kris in the opposite side of it. They’re such babies, gigantic, idiotic babies I thought and sighed. This is the second time I wished the Earth would open up and swallow me whole. I looked up at Lay who was sitting next to me with a tired expression showing on his face and he glanced back and smiled slightly.

 

  “Are you ok? You look worse than those two.” I asked and he nodded “I’m fine, I just can’t believe I’m in a police office instead of a museum.” He chuckled and I smiled. “At least it doesn’t look like you have dressed up to be a live commercial for KFC.” I said and he chuckled once again.

 

  After a few minutes someone rushed into the office and everyone turned around to see who it was – it was my mum.

 

  “Ms, you can’t just run into-“Someone shouted from the back before my mum closed the doors behind her and ran next to me. “Ohh Jiji! Are you alright? My little girl!” she shouted and kissed me on the cheeks. “What are you wearing dear??”

 

  “Mom, I-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence as my mother went on.

 

“It’s okay, we will get you right home, she can go home right, Mr.officer?” She asked, full of energy as always.

“Yes, maam, of cour-“ the officer was cut off by my mum once again.

 

“Okay then and Tao, darling, are you okay??? Oh boy, what’s with your eye??” my mum asked and Tao just smiled at her. “I’m alright. Real men has scars.” He joked and my mum laughed “Well you are right about that!”

 

  “Since Yixing’s parents cannot accompany him to his home, because they are in China right now, could you please drive him home, Ms?” The officer asked and my mom nodded “Any time ! Let’s go.” She said and left the office just as fast as she had come here.

 

“Remember, it’s a warning only this time.” The officer reminded us and both Lay and I nodded.

 

  I waved to Tao and he waved back and said that he’d write to me later. I looked at Kris and he looked at me and then looked away. I sighed, some things never change I guess.

 

 As Lay and I walked outside my mom was already waiting for us in the car. “Come here kids. You will have to tell me all about what happened, but first, Yixing dear, you look so skinny, you have to come to our place for dinner. You can’t refuse.” She shouted happily and Lay chuckled and nodded.

“I’d love to.” He answered.

Mom what are you doing?? Well at least I will get a chance to return his jacket I thought and smiled.


 

A/N: I'm so tired guys ;o; I had four tests today and I will go to look for a job tomorrow, wish me luck... Anyway, what did you think about this chapter? It's not edited yet, I'm sorry I'm too tired... Okay thank you for reading and see you in the next one !