How did I get myself into this?

Ms Right and Mr face

„Hey girls, I’m sorry that I’m late.’’ Suho, my best friend’s boyfriend sighed as he took a seat next to Hye Su and put down his lunch plate. „My music class teacher asked me to lock the classroom after the lesson was over, so I had to wait until everyone was gone before I could come.” He said and placed a little kiss on Hye Su’s cheek, making her giggle.

 

„Well, don’t worry about it, we just got here anyways.” Hye Su smiled warmly at him and and handed him a can of cola. „As I thought, you forgot to buy yourself a drink.” She said and he thanked her.

 

‘’Lovebirds…” I thought and took a big bite of my sandwich which I had brought from home.

Hye Su looked back at me while I was munching on my sandwich and whispered something to Suho. He nodded and whispered something back, making sure that I didn’t hear a thing they said.  Finally, both of them turned to me and Hye Su called me to get a little closer to her.

 

“Eun Ji, Suho just told me that there’s a concert in the centre tonight, “she began “and I would really like to go with him.” She said.

“But it’s Friday! “I whined “What about our movie night? Did you forget about it?”

“I didn’t forget.” she said and smirked “He has some extra tickets, so you are going with us!”

“Haha. Very funny, I’ll only be the third wheel as if I don’t have better things to do than that.” I sighed.

 

„Well who said that you’ll be the third wheel? Suho’s friend is also coming, so don’t worry!” Hye Su said. „I bet that you’ll get along well, he’s a nice guy.” Suho added.

 

„We could call it a double date!” Hye Su cheerfully announced and I shook my head. „You know my thoughts about dates, I don’t want to waste my time on things like that.” I finished and then the bell rang, announcing that the lunch break was over.

„I’m not going, but you guys have fun.” I said, standing up and quickly leaving the table.

 




„Tell me again, why did I agree on this?”I whined, slowly following the couple that was walking a couple of feet ahead of me.

„You just couldn’t say no to me because of my charms.” Hye Su looked back at me, smiling playfully.

 

„Yeah, that or maybe because you said that you wouldn’t drive me to school anymore and that I’d have to walk there by feet.” I glared at my best friend, while she and Suho laughed.

 

„That’s just not fair.” I sighed. She had even made me to wear make up, and gave me her dress and high heels, since I didn’t usually wear any of those.

„You look pretty.” Suho commented, as I walked closer to them. „Yep, all thanks to me.” Hye Su smiled proudly and I pouted. I didn’t feel comfotable at all. I hope this ends soon...

 


„Anyway Suho, what’s your friend’s name?” I asked, I was going to be his „date” without even knowing his name? I had to know at least something about the guy, right ?

„His name is Kris and he’s new to this town, that’s all I’m gonna say.”Suho answered.

„So how come you know him?” I questioned.

 

„You can ask that to him when you meet him.” he said and I sighed. The concert was later at night, so Suho and Hye Su had decited to go to a cafe first, so we wouldn’t be hungry when the concert starts, that’s where we’re going to meet Kris.

After walking for a while, Suho finally spotted the cafe to which we were headed, he opened the doors and let Hye Su and me inside. The place was crowded, I guess a lot of people had the same idea as us.

 

Suho closed the doors and came closer, he took Hye Su’s hand and then looked all over the place „Oh, there he is, the guy with the blond hair.”Suho said and pointed somewhere. I looked at where Suho was pointing and spotted  him.

 

„Okay, just go to his table, he won’t bite.” Suho encouraged me. „We will be just a couple of tabeles away, so call us if you need anything. „Hye Su smiled at me and pushed me lightly to make me move forward.

 

Kris was really easy to spot, his blonde hair really stood out and his handsome face didn’t help either. I couldn’t help but notice how many other girls were looking at him, checking him out and by the way they smiled, I knew – they liked what they saw.

 

I didn’t notice that Hye Su and Suho had already left me and that I was standing there all alone, thinking about how bad of a decision I had made. „I shouldn’t have come.” I sighed.

 

„Let’s just try and get this over with...”
 


 


 A/N : The story is starting, nothing really happened yet because I'm trying not to rush anything. Also the other chapters will be longer, no worries.

Thank you for reading !