Meeting him- what a trouble

Ms Right and Mr face

     As I started walking towards his tabele I fixed my hair and clothes, making sure I looked nice and neat. I had to make a good first impression and the fact that I didn’t want to be here in the first place didn’t really matter.

 

     As I was fixing my hair and making my way to the table, I didn’t notice that someone had left their bag on the floor so I tripped over it with my five inch high heels (which were way too high for me) and fell down to the hard floor, somehow breaking off the heel of one shoe in the process. Way to go, Eun Ji. If I won’t die from the embarrassment that I have right now, Hye Su’s going to kill me anyway for ruining one of her favourite pair of shoes.

 

 I took off the high heels with one hand and grabbed the broken heel with my other one and as I was trying to stand up, I felt someone helping me by taking my arm and pulling me up. I looked at who it was and for my surprise I knew the person. It was one guy from our school, his name was Yixing but everyone called him Lay. He was a part of a dancing crew at our school, so everyone knew him. He and the other members of the dance crew were all popular, handsome and not to mention arrogant. At least that’s what I thought.

 

“Are you okay?” Lay asked, looking concerned.

   I probably just traded my whole money for a pair of my friend's high heels, do I really look ok? What a stupid question to ask.

“Yes, I’m fine if I don’t add fact that my non-existent reputation is ruined and that I will have to remember this for the rest of my life. ” I answered and finally stood up straight, shaking off his hand from mine.Embarrassing.

 

 Everyone was looking at the girl who couldn’t even walk to her seat normally – me, and the guy who usually wouldn’t even bother to speak to a girl like me- Lay.

I should play it off cool I thought “I have to get going, someone’s waiting for me.” I said and walked away slowly, leaving confused Lay behind.

 That sounds good enough. Good job Eun Ji.

 

 The worst thing was that I had forgotten that there was indeed someone waiting for my arrival and so when I finally realized where I was going, It was too late and I was already standing next to Kris’s table. I sat down in the seat opposite to his and cleared my throat. He was scanning me, without showing any emotions and this was starting to scare me.

 

 I coughed once. No reaction. I coughed twice and he finally said something. I wish he would never have opened his mouth. “You have to be kidding me." the blonde started. "I saw your little show back there and I was hoping that you weren’t the one I had to meet here today. You are the girl Suho was talking about right? Eun Ji?" I just nodded, this is even more embarrassing - he saw everything. My plan to make a good first impression has failed.

 

 But Kris just continued "Suho told me that you’re pretty but from what I see you’re just an average girl.” he sighed and I just glared at him without saying a word. Maybe he was right, but he didn't have to say it out loud. He seemed rude, I didn’t like him already.

 “I bet you spend most of your time buried your head in books rather than going out with friends. I know a nerd when I see one, you can’t hide behind all that make-up.” The blonde said, looking unimpressed.

 

 I didn't know him for more than two minutes, but I could already tell that his handsome face didn’t match with who he was on inside, that’s for sure.  “Or maybe you just have no friends to go out with.” He said those harsh words without any emotions. So much for a nice guy, thank you, Suho.

 “And from what I was told, I was supposed to meet a nice guy and instead I meet an that thinks oh so highly of himself. You’re a bit too quick to make judgments." I said, trying to hold back the anger burning inside of me. People were be mean to me sometimes, but I always tried to ignore it. This time I just couldn't take it no more.

 

 "I didn’t even want to be here in the first place!" I shouted at him. "So if you think that I’m here to listen to your insults, you’re wrong, Mr. face.” I snapped at him and this actually made his eyes widen a little. Was he expecting me to start crying from what he had said? Well, not today.

“If you don’t like the truth that I’m telling you, feel free to leave anytime, dear.” Kris teased me, a sly grin creeping up on his face. I stood up from my seat and put the broken high heels in my bag.

 

“With pleasure, but first…”I started and grabbed a glass of water from a waitress that was passing by and poured it in his face, washing away that stupid grin. Now was my time to smile. “Bye now.” I finished, waving to his face and Kris didn’t even make a sound.

 I felt as if I had made a huge mistake by doing this when he sent me the deadliest and coldest glare I have ever seen. If looks could kill, I swear I would be dead by now. I looked at him for the last time before leaving, and I saw him mouthing “You’re dead” to me, or maybe I was just seeing things. Scary.

 

Once again, everyone was staring at me and this time I didn’t care about it. I looked over at Hye Su’s and Suho’s table only to meet their shocked faces and I gestured that I’m leaving. I didn’t care about the concert anymore, I just wanted to go home.

Once I had walked outside I felt the cold wind run though my hair and I shivered from the coldness. I started walking, without my shoes on and my feet were freezing. I heard some footsteps rushing in my direction behind me and suddenly I felt someone tapping on my right shoulder and the only thought that came to me at that moment was – I’m dead. Goodbye this world, Kris is going to kill me.

 

I slowly turned around to meet my death, but instead I saw Lay standing there with his jacket in his hands. I blinked twice before asking “Yixing? What do you want?” Maybe that was a little bit rude but I was still mad about what Mr face had said so I couldn’t think of anything else.

 

 “Please, call me Lay and I was just making sure that you’re okay. I saw you arguing with that blonde guy and it seemed like you were really upset.” He said, a little taken back by the tone in my voice.  I sighed and shook my head slightly “It doesn’t matter. I’m not going to see him anymore and that’s a good thing. And thank you for your concern, I guess.” Lay’s being so nice, and I was judging him just because he is in the dance crew without even knowing him, I’m no better than certain someone… I sighed and mentally slapped myself.

“No problem.” Lay smiled, letting his dimples to be seen, I had to admit he looked really cute like this. “Ohh, and here, take this.” He said and put his jacket around my shoulders, I hadn’t even noticed how much I was shaking until he had done so.

 

 “But..” I was about to protest but Lay shook his head. “You take it, or else you will get sick. I will be fine so don’t worry.”

I just nodded slightly and buried myself deeper into his jacket, it was warm and smelled so nice. Wait, I’m sounding like a ert now. I sighed and started walking in the direction that led to my home.

 

“I will give this back to you tomorrow.” I shouted to Lay from a distance and I could see him nodding. I had forgotten about Kris for a moment and I felt better than before.

 

So there are nice guys in the world after all…

 


 



A/N : I finally updated, It's a miracle ! Don't hate me, I know I'm a bad author and I'm sorry. T-T But anyway here is the new chapter, I hope I didn't make Kris too mean. Maybe I did. Oh well, at least there's one nice guy for you! (Okay maybe two if we count Suho  as well) I should write longer chapters... Anyway, I LOVE the new poster that I got, it's so pretty ^0^ Thank you !!! 
Anyway thanks for reading, bye~