Chicken

Ms Right and Mr face

 “Where are you taking me?!” I hissed at Kris who didn’t seem to be paying any attention to my attempts of breaking free from his grip.

“Just keep quiet, don’t make this any worse.” Kris answered calmly without any emotions showing on his face.

“W-what?? Keep quiet? Oh hell to the NO! Why would I? Are you kidnaping me?!” I tried to break free from him but it seemed like he had no problems with holding my hand even with all my attempts to break free whatsoever.

 

“No way. If I was about to kidnap a person I would find someone more useful than you, don’t flatter yourself, nerd.”

This narcissistic bastard. What was the problem with this dude?

“Shut up, face! I’m not nerd! The fact I’m smart doesn’t mean that I must be a nerd, you….. You -head!” I exclaimed while pinching his arm but he didn’t seem to react to my actions. I didn’t really like swearing but this guy could get on my nerves so easily that it was getting ridiculous.

 

Kris smirked down at me “Watch your language, Miss Right, or else it won’t end well for you.” He said as opened the doors and pushed me forward, right outside of the school building.

 

I stumbled forward until I regained my balance and turned back to look at him, my arms crossed. “What are we doing here?!” I questioned as I noticed that he was blocking the doors.

 

“You should apologize for what you did back there.” The blonde male said and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Why would I? You were the one who started it all so I don’t feel responsible for what happened.” I said stubbornly.

 “So this is your final answer? ‘’ Kris asked oh-so calmly and walked right in front of me.

I nodded and stepped back but Kris grabbed my hand once again and started dragging me off to the parking lot. “Where are we going? Let go of me!!” I shouted and earned a few weird looks from the people passing by.

“Stop making a scene, you are embarrassing me.” Kris hissed and an evil smile appeared on my face.

 “Help me, he’s kidnaping me!! “ I shouted dramatically “Help ME he’s going to RAP--“ I couldn’t finish my sentence as Kris shoved me into the backseat of his car and shut the doors behind me and then walked over to the driver’s seat.

Wait! This isn’t funny anymore!

This couldn’t possibly be his car, he must have stolen it. It looked fancy. Like really fancy, the stereo system was just crazy! The leather seats looked new and still shiny. How could a principal’s son possibly get a car like this? Yep, it’s obviously stolen.

 

  Kris got inside the car and put the safety belt over himself and looked back at me, who was trying to open the locked doors with all my strength, with an annoyed expression showing on his face. So he could actually show some emotions. Wow.

 

“Haven’t you understood that it’s not going to work?” He asked while still looking at me.

  I looked at him for a second “My hope will die last.” I said as I kept hitting the doors. Maybe if I annoy him enough he will let me go.

  “First you stole this car and now you’re kidnaping me. I’m sorry but I can’t let that happen.” I exclaimed.

 

  “Stole it? This car IS mine. And as for your kidnaping thing – I already said that I’m not kidnaping you. My father told you to show me the city and that’s what you are going to do. You couldn’t possibly disappoint the principal, could you? ” Kris grinned and I turned around to face him.

  “Just show you the city? That’s the reason you dragged me all the way here?” I questioned, blinking a few times.

  Kris nodded “That and also….” He said as he handed me a plastic bag from the front seat. “This.”

I looked inside the bag. “You have to be kidding me…”

  “No, I’m not. Wear that and I will forget about what you’ve done.” Kris said with that stupid grin all over his face. “Don’t be such a chicken.”

“Shut up!” I shouted at him and looked back at the yellow chicken costume, neatly folded in the bottom of the bag. “I still have some self-respect left, there’s no way I’m going to wear this.” I said and looked up to meet his eyes.

 

  “Well then… Have fun staying here. I’m sure no one would look for you in my car so…” He said as he set himself free from the belt and opened the doors to leave.

“Wait!!” I shouted but it was already too late and he had already got out of the car.

 

  This was one of the moments I regret not taking my phone with me while the lessons aren’t over. Stupid, stupid, stupid Eun Ji! I slapped myself and sighed. What am I going to do? Kris was nowhere to be seen, that stupid, arrogant guy. Couldn’t he really find a bit of mercy for a girl like me? I didn’t mean to embarrass him in front all those people back then, really... He must have really taken it personally.

 

  I really had no other choice… I thought and took the chicken costume out of its bag.

“If you want a war, you will get one. I will not leave it like this.” I muttered as I took off my uniform. “I will remember this.”

 


 

“Good girl, I knew you would do it.” Kris said when he came back about one hour later. “As if I had a choice.” I muttered and stuck tongue out at him.

  Kris smirked “I haven’t really seen the city centre yet, I think we should go there.” He said as he drove off.

That bastard. Did he really want to embarrass me so much huh?

 

  I knew he had been there, the café that we first met at was in the centre after all. But I didn’t protest, no I wasn’t that weak.

   I will take revenge for this moment. I thought as soon as he pulled over and got out of the car. I opened the doors and tried my best to hide my face.

 

 “Oh no, let everyone see how much the yellow color suits you.” He teased me and took my hand so I couldn’t hide my face.

  This was way more embarrassing than I thought it would be. The people that were walking by couldn’t take their eyes off me and I hoped that the ground would swallow me whole. We walked past a few shops and then I noticed an ice-cream shop.

 

  Kris saw me glancing at the shop and told me to stay outside as he walked in. The day was really hot, especially while being in the giant, yellow suit. From one side I was happy that he didn’t make me wear a giant chicken head as well, it would be less embarrassing but it would also be ten times hotter than it already was.

 

  After a few minutes Kris stepped outside of the shop with a huge ice-cream cone of chocolate and strawberry ice cream in his hands. He walked over to me and I thought that he would tease me and eat the ice cream in front of me but he gave it to me instead.

 

  “You’ve got some guts to walk around dressed like this, consider this a small reward.” He said, handed it to me and continued walking.

  I took the ice cream and looked at it. It didn’t seem bad…Or poisoned so I tried it and it turned out to be very good! I looked up and saw Kris way ahead of me so I caught up with him. I punched his shoulder but as he turned around to swear at me I pointed at the ice cream and said “Thanks.”

 

   “No need to thank me.” He said while looking right ahead of him.

  We were walking like that for a while and I was munching on my ice cream, trying to forget the way I looked right now. I finished my ice cream and cleaned my hands in a napkin the ice cream cone was wrapped it. Some kids ran past me and giggled and I just smiled back at them “Hey, Kris?” I called.

 

“What?” He asked, turning his head to look at me.

“I’m here eating ice cream and looking like a fool instead of studying. Do you know what that means?”

“No.” he simply answered.

 

“It means that you are a bastard but not a huge one. You wouldn’t have bought that ice cream if you were a really ‘bad guy’ so why are you pretending? ”

“I’m not. Don’t act as if you know me.” He said annoyed “And maybe I spat on that ice cream and you just don’t know that.”

I stopped walking “You wouldn’t dare.” I said blankly.

 

“Try me.” He smirked. I couldn’t really guess if he was lying or not so I just shrugged it off and punched his shoulder once again. “Bastard.”

 After a while of walking like that I got tired of people staring at me “How long is this going to take?” I asked Kris. “Well I was just thinking about bringing you back--“he started.

 

“Eun Ji? Is that you??” I heard a familiar voice ask from behind. Oh no, could it possibly be him? I thought as I turned around. Great. Just great.  

  “Oh hello Tao…… Yixing…..”

 


 

 

A/N: A small update for you guys! This chapter is a bit random, I'm sorry !

Please do tell me what you think of this story so far and what should I improve.

(Also sorry if there are some mistakes)

As always thank you for reading !