So lucky to have you

Ms Right and Mr face

The next morning started as usual. I was woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm clock and as soon as I turned it off I sat up on my bed and stretched myself. My muscles felt stiff and my legs hurt because of walking too much.

 

 Yesterday, I had gotten home pretty late since I had to walk all the way to my house by feet. Suho was the one who had to drive us back home the right after the concert but since I didn’t go to the concert with them, I had to go home all by myself.

 

 “Thank God it’s Saturday….” I sighed and got out of my bed with a light hop. I didn’t want to meet Hye Su or Suho, I’d be embarrassed to explain what had caused my act yesterday. And most of all, I didn’t want to meet Kris. I was too terrified to even think about what he’d do to me if he had the chance.

 

 I stood up and walked over to the small coffee table that was standing next to the window. I glanced at my phone and shivered as soon as I noticed how many messages Hye Su had left me.

 

“oh my, we saw what you just did”

“ok, everyone must have seen it”

“are u in ur right mind?? why did you do that??!”

“well I must say it was pretty impressive, but still…”

“Kris left without saying us a word and I hope you are okay.”

“why don’t you answer me?”

 “call me when you read this ;))”

 

And so on… “And for a second I thought that it all might have been just a bad dream…” I thought and dropped my phone back on the table.

I will call Hye Su later. Yes, that will be better than calling her now since she’s probably sleeping.

 

  I walked back to my bed and jumped right on the top of my bunny-pillow. If anyone knew that I had one of those I’d be dead. I didn’t have any reputation at school whatsoever but people would make fun of me even more knowing that I not only have the worst obsession with collecting and drying flowers but that I also have an obsession with bunnies, which started because of my mom - the first toy that she ever bought me was a bunny cute plushie. My friends found it cute but I wasn’t proud of that so I kept quiet about it.

 

 I stood up and was about to change out of my PJs but I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs and suddenly the doors flew open and my best friend Tao ran into my room. I hated when he did that, didn’t he know how to knock like all normal people does?

 

 The three of us –Hye Su, Tao and I had been best friends ever since Zitao, or Tao as he preferred it had moved here from China. He was tall and handsome, someone who you wouldn’t dare to start a fight with. At least that’s the first impression Tao usually gave to people but actually he was a child at heart, he was silly, cute and soft on the inside and that’s why a lot of girls liked him. Tao was the only guy-friend that I had and the only guy that I trusted.

 

“I knew you would be awake!” He shouted and jumped on my bed. “So tell me, how was your night? Did you like the concert, I heard it was pretty good…” Tao asked with a curious look on his face.

“Uhh…I-“ I started. How do I tell him that I poured a glass of water on a guy I had just met and left dramatically without actually going to the concert, without sounding like a fool?

 

“I had a great time? Haha…” I said as I started looking through my closet to avoid eye contact. It didn’t sound too convincing. God damn it.

“I bet you did.  You looked like an actress in some kind of drama Jiji!” Tao said and laughed, holding onto one of my pillows.

“Tao, what do you mean by that…?” I questioned, and turned around so I was now facing him.

 

“I know what you did, in fact, everyone does! Do you know Jongin? Most people call him Kai, anyway he is a member of the school dance crew and all of them were having dinner before going to the concert just like you did and he got your little show on a video! The way the principal’s son looked when you left, you should have seen his face!”

 

Wait what? “He filmed it?! Why?! Oh god, I’m gonna die… I still have so many things to do before I die, I haven’t even got my doctor’s degree yet!!” I panicked and started running around my room, holding my head on both sides.

 

“Priorities…” Tao laughed at me and added “It was funny though, I’m glad you did it girl,I didn’t know you got it in you.”

I smiled a bit but then suddenly stopped as a realisation came to me “Wait….The principal’s son? He is the son of the principal? How??”

“Didn’t you know? He’s Mr. Wu’s son, Yifan. He transferred here to be closer to his family and he will finish his studies here.”

 

“So his real name is Yifan…The principal’s son… That’s why Suho knew him, his father is a teacher there too…” I sighed and sat down next to Tao.

“Can I get expelled because of what I did?” I asked, and Tao put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug.

“Nahh Jiji, don’t be silly. It was just water, not acid. Even though the look on his face showed that the effect was the same.” He laughed and let go of me.

“I’m still wondering what exactly did he say that made you so angry all of a sudden? ”

“Just some stuff…Like …That I would rather read books than go outside with my friends…” I will leave out the mean part I thought.

“But that’s true!” Tao admitted and earned a smack with a pillow. He chuckled “If he’s ever mean to you again, just tell me. I haven’t been training in Wushu for nothing right? I bet I could kick his if I wanted to.” Tao assured and playfully punched the pillow I had thrown at him. I nodded, but I knew that this was something that I should take care of myself.

 

“Hmm… What’s that?” Tao asked, pointing at something on the other side of the room. I looked at what he was showing me - it was the jacket Lay had given me. I had put it on my computer chair yesterday before I went to sleep.

“Ohh..that… Yixing gave it to me yesterday since it was cold outside…” I explained.

“Oh. I didn’t know you guys were friends... So you have finally cancelled your little no-dating rule! It was about time! ” He mocked me.

“So did you guys kiss or anything?” He faked a curious expression, pretending to be very interested in it.

“Oh no,no. He was just being a gentleman and that’s it. You should try it too, sometimes.” I replied and stuck out my tongue. “And no, the so called “rule” stays the same.”

“Look who’s the kid now? And I’m just joking around, Eun Ji, you know that.” He smiled and I replied with a small smile as well “I know you are.”

 Tao was a good friend. Better than I ever was to him but he was still always ready to help me and protect me. I remember that a few years ago, some guys had started taking my lunch money and how I cried about it on the stairs next to the school.

 

 Tao was walking home from football practice together with his teammate Luhan and as he noticed me he would run right up to me and ask what happened. I would tell him about what had happened and he would just leave without a word. I remember that the next time I saw those guys, they would gave me their lunch money and apologize to me for what they had done.

 

 I was so happy about it that I wanted to tell about it to Hye Su and Tao at once but later found out that Tao was expelled for a week for beating up my bullies. I was too naïve to believe that they would apologize to me just like that. I was so thankful to Tao that I even went to his house right after school, instead of going home and doing homework as I would normally do.

 

“Hey, are you still here? Eun Ji, the earth is calling you.” Tao snapped me out of my thoughts and I just smiled. I’m so lucky to have you by my side.


 




A/N : Oh my, what is this ?? Another chapter?? After such a long time?? Yes, I'm soooo sorry for not updating since like FOREVER! I promise to update this story more often. Once a week ! Okay, this is a promise and this time I will keep it. (or at least try to keep it) And sorry if there are some mistakes, english is not my first language and it's almost 1AM.
Anyway, nothing much happens in this chapter, sorry, but I had to introduce her best friend to everyone. Yes, they needed a whole chapter.
Thank you for reading and if you are a new reader, welcome, I will update soon !