Settling In

Dry Erase

This is it?

 

“Wow.” Yoon Mi didn’t sound the least bit impressed.

 

“Well, at least you don’t have to have a roommate.” Dongwoo offered.

 

Yoon Mi turned to Dongwoo with stars in her eyes. “I don’t?!” Her smile stretched from cheek to cheek as she pounced on Dongwoo, wrapping him in a tight hug.

 

Dongwoo looked down at the girl, stunned.

 

Does this girl have a split personality? Hah, she’s so short, she doesn’t even reach my chest. Dongwoo chuckled.

 

As Dongwoo returned the hug, Yoon Mi realized what she was doing. She wriggled out of Dongwoo’s arms and backed away. She awkwardly brushed off her skirt.

 

“That’s nice.” Yoon Mi spoke quietly, then cleared .

 

Dongwoo couldn’t help but think to himself, she’s kinda... cute.

 

Yoon Mi dropped to her knees and began to rummage through her bags. She pulled out a long, white tube and opened the top. She rose from the floor and ran to stand on her bed. She scanned each wall before raising a thumb directly in front of her. She stuck out her tongue, then angled it slightly. She jumped off her bed and ran towards the chosen wall. In one swift motion, she pulled a poster out of the tube and smoothed it against the wall.

 

There, displayed before the two, was the face of Myungsoo from Infinite. She took out some tacks and pinned her treasure to the wall. Turning to Dongwoo, she triumphantly placed both of her hands on her hips.

 

“So you like Infinite?” Dongwoo seemed pleased. Yoon Mi seemed confused.

 

“As a matter of fact, I do. But, how do you know who they are? I didn’t peg you as an Inspirit.”

 

Dongwoo seemed slightly taken aback.

 

Is she joking?

Yoon Mi waited attentively for an answer.

She isn’t joking.

 

Dongwoo chuckled, “Let’s just say Myungsoo and I are good friends.”

 

Yoon Mi squealed, “L oppa? You know L oppa?!”

 

“L oppa”? If they ever met... He chuckled again. “You know, he’s not really that cool in person.”

 

“My L oppa? I don’t believe you. Under that tortured soul of his, he is kind and chivalrous!” Yoon Mi spoke so passionately.

 

Dongwoo stared at her blankly, then quickly changed the subject. “Well, if you’re done in your room, where do you want to go next?”