My Little Princess

Alcohol, And Other Drugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV-7bF6058Y

 

2 YEARS LATER

JaeJoong POV {Paris}

 

"Jongie~" I heard Jae Lee's sweet voice."Jongieeeee,wake up!" She was gently scratching my nose with her nails,tickling me.I rubbed my nose and continued sleeping."Yaaaah.." She came closer to me and rubbed herself on my lap.I brought my arms around her and caressed her back.He upper half was ,she was only wearing her lower underwear,as well as I did.

I was still sleeping though and wouldn't wake up,since I was so sleepy."Jongie,wake up please!" She was begging.She strenched herself and kissed me.I smiled,with my eyes still shut and slept again."Yah,Kim JaeJoong!" She half stood up and hid her h with her legs,and she also wrapped her arms around her legs.

I opened my eyes and smiled."Nae~?" I asked teasing her.Her face was so sour-like and she was really angry.I half stood up as well and tossed my hair."Why are you angry?" I asked moving closer to her."You're ignoring me.." She mumbled sadly.I giggled."Yah,pabo.." I lowered her arms and legs,and gently pulled her towards me.

I kissed her and she kissed me back.She wrapped her hands around my neck and I was caressing her .As we were kissing suddenly the door opened and Junsu with Changmin jumped in.Jae Lee immediatly got in my arms to hide her and I wrapped my arms around her to hide as much skin as possible.

We were all standing there having the same expression. 'O.O' "What are you doing?!" Junsu asked shocked.JaeJoong lowered his eyebrows."We're playing with our dolls,Junsu,wanna join?" He said ironically.They both gulped."S-So sorry,we interrupted!" Junsu said and Changmin nodded.They immediatly got out and closed the door.

Jae Lee huffed in relief and laid down again."Where were we?" I asked but she seemed not really in the mood to continue.She grabbed my shirt from the floor and wore it,then stood up and went to the bathroom.I huffed since she had completely and now she just left me there on my own.

When she got out she wore her bra and got dressed."Where are you going?" I asked confused."For a walk..." she mumbled and got out of the room.I bit my lips and looked in my pants' pocket."Maybe it's time.." I mumbled and stood up to get dressed...

 

Jae Lee POV

 

I was walking towards the Eiffel Tower while thinking about lately.I felt like JaeJoong kept ignoring me and that he didn't pay enough attention to our relationship.I just wanted us to be like before,when it was like a dream when we were together.Now,I felt like he was growing more and more tired of me.I had reached the Eiffel Tower.I sat on a bench next to it and tried to relax.

 

"What I'm feeling must be love

It's hard to hide it, when a smile appears on my face

I start to miss you, before the day even ends

What should I do?

My heart is fallen ill
 
You won't see laziness in me anymore 
 
I only want to show you my best
 
I'm going to fly high up to the sky
 
And tell the world that I love you
 
Your aura last deep into the night, girl
 
I'll become a star watching over you
 
You are my love"
 
I slowly raised my head,realising whoses voices those were.I saw Tohoshinki in front of me singing and JaeJoong in the middle with a bouquet of white roses,smiling.I was looking at them shocked and frozen.JaeJoong began walking towards me slowly.When he reached me he gave me the flowers.Tears began rolling down my cheeks.
 
Then,he began looking in his pocket.He knelt and then I almost got a heartattack.He got a small box out of it and opened it in front of my eyes."Will you marry me?" He said in a sweet and lovely tone.I was shocked and I could barely breath from the huge shock.Then I looked at Tohoshinki and they were all holding a cardboard which said 'Say Yes'.
 
I smiled and nodded."Nae,JaeJoong!Nae,I will marry you!" I said crying,then I jumped in his embrace.He hugged me tightly and began spinning me around.Everyone that was there began applausing happily.It was like a dream come true."Saranghamnida.." He mumbled."Nado,JaeJoong!Nado saranghamnida.." I said and we kissed...